View Single Post
      04-14-2021, 11:55 AM   #2724
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
I suppose I'll watch the season finale of TWD tonight. Admittedly interested after seeing some of the previews showing Negan with his bat again.
Did this sideways dumpster fire ever improve? The girlfriend wanted me to start watching it with her on Sundays, when we first got together. I started the show with episode 1 of whatever season it was that Negan loved up Glen real nice with the bat. Great start to getting into a show. Every damn episode after was nothing short of complete garbage. The last episode I watched was when Corals daddy got evac'd in the helicopter. I can only hope it got better from there. The story, the characters and the acting was just complete shite.

I don't discount that at one point the show was really good. Had to be the seasons before I started watching. The girlfriend was a die-hard fan and she stopped watching before I did. I kept waiting for something to happen, aside from a bunch of talking and back-stabbery. Also, this show has the slowest, weakest and easiest to kill zombies of any Zombie movie/TV show. Makes it hard to recreate the mindset of terror when they are basically the walking dead version of whack-a-mole. Shit, I still have nightmares about whack-a-mole.
Appreciate 0