06-02-2015, 10:54 AM   #21
pgviper
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3m40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Yeah I don't really ride with anyone other than myself, so I can go at my own pace. An 18 mile loop is nice though, and having people to go with always makes it more enjoyable.

I have no idea what I'm going to get. So far I've checked out a Cannondale, Trek, and a Gary Fischer I think it was. Trek had the best seating position, but the Cannondale was lighter and looked nicer. The Gary Fischer was on the high end of what I wanted to pay, but it felt nice riding around the parking lot. Haven't committed to anything yet because I'm indecisive. Don't remember any of the model numbers, I'll have to look them up.

Everyone is getting old this/next month! I know about 10 birthdays in total for this month.
I think the hybrid that one of the guys has is a Fuji. I'll find out which one. He got it for a great price as well, no need to spend more than a couple hundred bucks.

Groups are fun, usually we end up trying to kick each other off the road and all of a sudden it turns into a mad max scene. The hardcore guys always scowl at us haha. All in good fun!
Appreciate 1