Johnmcp73
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 G05 M50d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfive View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnmcp73 View Post
Am loving the black front grill.... you mention the suspension being good. Is it on springs or air?
I have air as it was mandatory for the seven seat option here but absolutely hate it... even in extra sport mode. Am hoping someone like Hamann will do a mod otherwise will definitely change for something like the Audi sq8 that has active air suspension apparently.
Or Perhaps the petrol 50i already has improved air suspension?
Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers
I do not have DHP or Air, and it is a significant difference from the standard suspension. I find it to be a more firm/sporty setup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfive View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnmcp73 View Post
Am loving the black front grill.... you mention the suspension being good. Is it on springs or air?
I have air as it was mandatory for the seven seat option here but absolutely hate it... even in extra sport mode. Am hoping someone like Hamann will do a mod otherwise will definitely change for something like the Audi sq8 that has active air suspension apparently.
Or Perhaps the petrol 50i already has improved air suspension?
Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers
I do not have DHP or Air, and it is a significant difference from the standard suspension. I find it to be a more firm/sporty setup.
So looks like you're on msport springs which come as standard on the x5 m50d here but you have to swap out for the seven seats unfortunately.

Looks like I'll just have to accept it or move onto something else.....

The family love it at least - 7 seats and rear entertainment obviously suits them but to me it really shouldn't he badged msport.

Cheers for the reply
Appreciate 0