10-17-2019, 10:47 AM   #4
Boxer
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 M3 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim2189 View Post
Congrats!
Similar build to mine! You will love love love the DHP, well worth the money...unless you sit in boston traffic lol

The Luggage compartment is a cool feature, just dont expect to be mind blown haha

What are your plans for winter set up?
I really wanted to do the 21's but didn't want to put on winters every year, it was a big hassle for me on the last car

if you are still able to, I would add the spare tire its only like $150 but a piece of mind especially if you are driving around on 21's
I did get the spare tire--I'll switch to non run flats once these wear out, so definitely a must-have.

For winter I ordered a set of winter wheels/tires from my dealer. Got the 740M 20" wheels with Michelin Alpin 5 tires. Great setup, fits the car well, and they had a buy3/get 1 deal so all in with taxes was $3200, which is only a couple bucks more than the same tires on generic 20" wheels from tire rack. I would not be taking tires on/off every winter spring--too much opportunity to damage something. Way more cost effective to just get the extra set, esp. over the long run.

Can't wait to try the DHP! Never test drove anything with it, so I have high hopes.
Appreciate 0