View Single Post
      10-02-2020, 06:56 AM   #4336
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Yeah it is, sorry man. I got a new one on the line possibly. Russian blonde with good job.
It sucks, but it's the never-ending cycle. No matter the comfort level with another person, at some point it ends. Good luck buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
@King Rudi where are you finding the random 3 in a week during Covid?
Not randoms. Both are two ladies I've known for years. The first, I've had encounters with in the past. This was the first two instances. The second, I've known for a few years as well, but no prior physical contact.

Doesn't accurately paint the picture. I'm pretty transparent. We all seem to grieve in different manners. My method can be construed as reckless....and it is. I'm not great with emotional matters. I'm actually pretty upset and humbled by the entire situation. Not ideal but simply trying to do whatever to make myself feel better.....as reckless as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
The thought crossed my mind that the tensile strength of the sinks in the office washroom may have been tested...with his ever attractive cubicle mate....

After he finishes vomiting at the idea, I'm guessing he'll let you know, lest that seed I planted above germinates in everyone's mind.
Joe, what are you doing to me??? You know the fragility of my psyche.

Update on the Breaker of Sinks: 1 1/2 years post lap-band surgery, she has lost close to 100 pounds. She does look better and I'm sure she feels better....you know, cheating to lose the weight and all. (Sorry, she gets no love from someone who is in the gym 5 days a week) She still eats like an asshole; candy, chips, cookies....licking, smacking, crunching, etc. behind me all damn day. Since the weight is gone, the clothing has become more revealing. I'm honestly embarrassed for her most days. The stuff she wears is completely inappropriate for woman in her early sixties to rock at work.

I did have a come to Jesus meeting with her and the plant manager a few months ago that basically culminated in, "I don't care what you do, but you will leave me out of it, or my attorney will be brought into it as well." All has been calm since as no communication is had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcr3d View Post
Your mind goes to places that should not be spoken.

Joe's mind and vocabulary are much like being served something that you don't want to swallow on a 24k gold platter.....with 5 star service.

Last edited by King Rudi; 10-02-2020 at 07:33 AM..
Appreciate 3
cmyx6go15567.50
wcr3d460.50
Joekerr7926.00