cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangsta View Post
earlier this month, we traded in our 2017 X6M for a 2022 X6M Comp.

I am in Michigan with temps now in the 50s, so my summer tires might skew my results and I haven't logged too many mines yet, so i can't say for sure, but I noticed the ride is a bit stiffer, and little less compliant over rougher surfaces. (found this weird feeling of slipping on some bumps as it settles after a "jump". this could be a tire difference and colder temps as I'm still trying lurking to find a used winter wheel setup..)

that being said, I like our G06 more than the last gen. ride feels a tad bit stiffer, but I am not sure if going from Sport 4S on 21 and Pirelli snows on 20s on the F86 to Pirelli summers on 21, 22 rear are the cause for the "butt feel".

personally I got too used to the way our F86 drove and really didn't like the way 22 M50, or 24 M60 ride on comfort setting. Just couldn't find a good setting at all and sport was too firm and sensitive for everyday driving.

test drive would be best, but not many stock Ms on the showroom, so..
I think the tire/wheel size has a lot to do with it. I ran 21" summer wheels/tires and 20" winter on my 2019 F86. I don't get why they went to this 21"/22" package or the 21" for winter. I'm sure the smaller side wall has a lot to do with the ride. I do feel a difference and it is stiffer for sure.

If you haven't gotten a winter wheel set up or winter tires yet, get moving! I already switched out. Temps this morning were in the low 40s. Enjoy the new to you ride