United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

X5M steering wheel

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,600.00

Item Interest
I have an X5M steering wheel for sale. This steering wheel came off a 2021 X5M with about 3,500 miles on it. It comes with everything in the picture. You will have to change your paddle shifters from your old wheel as I have taken the ones from this wheel. Its an easy process. This is the factory OE wheel that came with the driving assistance professional package. It has the led lights on the wheel. This wheel has heat & a motor that vibrates when you get to close to the white or yellow lines. You will have to do your homework to see it this wheel is compatible with your vehicle. I can only tell you what options came with the vehicle. The vehicle is a 2021 non competition X5M with executive package, driving assistance professional and B&W sound. Again, please check other sources to see if this wheel is compatible with your vehicle. $1600 firm. Comes with airbag.

Buyer is responsible for shipping

Attached Images

Appreciate 0