Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5 45e M-Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattah View Post
Anyone know of a Tx 45e allocation?
I just asked my CA that sold us our 45e if they currently have an allocation here at BMW of San Antonio.

He said "Are they in San Antonio, Laredo or Del Rio? Because of the tight inventory we're not allowed to sell outside of our market unfortunately. I would love to help but things are a little crazy right now."

I think someone else in another thread mentioned hearing something along the same lines from their dealership too.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2022, 10:02 PM   #24
lightning_mcking
Rep
Drives: x5

I'm also from Austin, and the local dealer expects 4-5 months to delivery. BMW of san antonio says 8-9 weeks but $2500 downpay rather than deposit.

All of them are selling with MSRP, I'm still trying to find out with other dealers.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2022, 10:07 PM   #25
DonKeedic
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 xDrive45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by arRod1981 View Post
I just asked my CA that sold us our 45e if they currently have an allocation here at BMW of San Antonio.

He said "Are they in San Antonio, Laredo or Del Rio? Because of the tight inventory we're not allowed to sell outside of our market unfortunately. I would love to help but things are a little crazy right now."

I think someone else in another thread mentioned hearing something along the same lines from their dealership too.
When I was searching prices/allocations for my 45e, an out-of-state dealer quoted a $5,000 surcharge due to my residence. I assume that's to account for the lost service revenue.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2022, 11:07 PM   #26
Mattah
Private
Rep
Drives: MS

Quote:
Originally Posted by arRod1981 View Post

So my i4 m50 order is thru BMW of SA. I live in Austin. I emailed my rep Sunday he hasn’t gotten back with me.

I find it odd that BMW SA charges a 1% “fee” to pay the sales person. It’s their commissions, I have never paid that before but some dealers out here charging over list I was okay paying 700ish to the sales person.

Nonetheless I would place my x5 45e with BMW SA if my sales person answered his email.
Appreciate 1
arRod1981940.00
      04-27-2022, 02:45 PM   #27
arRod1981
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5 45e M-Sport

Garage List
Quote:
So my i4 m50 order is thru BMW of SA. I live in Austin. I emailed my rep Sunday he hasn’t gotten back with me.

I find it odd that BMW SA charges a 1% “fee” to pay the sales person. It’s their commissions, I have never paid that before but some dealers out here charging over list I was okay paying 700ish to the sales person.

Nonetheless I would place my x5 45e with BMW SA if my sales person answered his email.
CA just texted back after he confirmed with his sales manager. He said they have to stick with their market for certain vehicles, and that includes the 45e.
Appreciate 1
Mattah6.00
      04-30-2022, 03:34 PM   #28
Henry2020
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Anyone know of a Tx 45e allocation?
I can connect you with a broker in TX who knows the BMW market well. There may be some TX tax credits for electric vehicles but he can explain that part way better. Not sure if the 45e qualifies.
Appreciate 0