03-20-2021, 07:16 AM   #23
THATDONFC
Driver 🇦🇲
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloatingBob View Post
Totally. Love to see a brand new M. What color did you get? I'm picking mine up early afternoon so pics as soon as I can!
Mine is Alpine White with Ivory White Extended Merino
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2021, 04:52 PM   #24
leightos
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 24 XM,'21 45e 'Lemon', '23 45e

My 45e was IN PORT two days ago - I'm told that's Oxnard .
Now it says IN TRANSIT - I'm in So Cal - how long do you all
Think to get to Orange County? I contacted my CA
but he hasn't gotten back to me.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2021, 02:24 AM   #25
FloatingBob
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 40i

Took delivery today and I have to say I'm blown away how great this car looks. I was worried after reading this forums preference for the tanzanite that I might be slightly let down by the phytonic blue but it's absolutely stunning. My concern was that it would be a slightly lighter softer blue but in reality it's a strong sturdy dynamic blue and in the sun it's an exceptional color.

That being said it's still a difficult color to photograph - the closest I've come is in the pic in the underground garage with my dog. In the sun it looks lighter but in reality it's def darker. And the size of the car doesn't come across in pictures. It's a very large car. But it's absolute gorgeous!

Anyway, I've already put 50 miles on it with a quick trip up and down PCH, but so far best car I've ever bought!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-21-2021, 03:09 AM   #26
FloatingBob
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by leightos View Post
My 45e was IN PORT two days ago - I'm told that's Oxnard .
Now it says IN TRANSIT - I'm in So Cal - how long do you all
Think to get to Orange County? I contacted my CA
but he hasn't gotten back to me.
As soon as my tracker told me it was at the dealership I e-mailed my SA and he got back to me the next day. Deep breaths and I'm sure you're only moments away...
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2021, 07:24 AM   #27
THATDONFC
Driver 🇦🇲
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloatingBob View Post
Took delivery today and I have to say I'm blown away how great this car looks. I was worried after reading this forums preference for the tanzanite that I might be slightly let down by the phytonic blue but it's absolutely stunning. My concern was that it would be a slightly lighter softer blue but in reality it's a strong sturdy dynamic blue and in the sun it's an exceptional color.

That being said it's still a difficult color to photograph - the closest I've come is in the pic in the underground garage with my dog. In the sun it looks lighter but in reality it's def darker. And the size of the car doesn't come across in pictures. It's a very large car. But it's absolute gorgeous!

Anyway, I've already put 50 miles on it with a quick trip up and down PCH, but so far best car I've ever bought!
Congratulations! That's a beautiful car. Have fun
Appreciate 0