BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-15-2020, 05:13 AM   #1
Amsa7151
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Chicago BMW Service Departments

Hi guys,

I’m interested in hearing about dealers and service advisors that people recommend. I want to keep my X5 for 7-8 years and would like to develop a good relationship with a service advisor who pays attention to details and is easy to work with. I’m particular about my cars and have found in the past that some service advisors are excellent and can really help maintain the longevity of your car with good advice.

Does anyone have suggestions based on personal experience? I don’t plan to take to my local dealer in the Chicago suburbs because I wasn’t impressed with their customer service.

Thanks for your suggestions!
Appreciate 1
      01-05-2023, 07:40 AM   #2
vinibabs
Private
Rep
Drives: '22 X5 M50i, Lexus RC350F Spor

Garage List
2022 x5 M50i  [0.00]
Knauz BMW in Lake Bluff. They’ll pick the car up. They send me a video of the undercarriage at every oil change. It’s awesome.

Worst service? Perillo in downtown Chicago. Tire pressure lights are always on when I get it back. There’s always SOMETHING that’s not quite right and they have to take it in the back or call a tech to reset the oil light or whatever they forgot (again).

Knauz 10/10.
Perillo 3/10.
Appreciate 1
alic9613.50
      03-17-2023, 12:19 AM   #3
Itslouiev
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M Sport 40i

I have an appt with Patrick in the morning for a cpo vehicle I purchased a week ago. Wish me luck.
Appreciate 0