BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

10-29-2020, 06:08 PM   #23
codex57
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 45e, Tesla Model 3

Dravit is beautiful. I so wish I had that option. I think any of the interior colors would look beautiful with it. And Tartufo is probably the hardest to match, but it would look great with Dravit.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2020, 07:13 PM   #24
TXSchnee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 XM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeFabien View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSchnee View Post
The poplar matte trim looks really good with the Tartufo. I am not a huge fan of the dark mesh, but I dislike aluminum trims in general (this is all personal preference though, and you may dislike the wood trims). Looks like an awesome build.
I tend to like matte wood trims and dislike high gloss wood trims.

The poplar matte trim seems nice .. but .. I don't know, I would have to see it in real life to really be confident enough to make that call. And none of the dealers in my region had any car with it!
I had poplar matte ordered on my 45e.
Attached Images

2020 Porsche Cayenne E Hybrid (sold)
2018 X3 M40i (sold)
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2020, 10:48 PM   #25
X5 45e
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeFabien View Post
You mean an operational leasing? I do get your point, but if they introduce the new "electric only" legislation by 2026, it might be worth it to sell it in 2026 (before the legislation takes effect) to someone else so they can register it under the old legislation and still benefit fiscally? Or is my thinking incorrect?

I stuck with the 20 inch because the PHEV does not seem to have a spare tire, and the 22 inches are not runflats, might I value this a bit too much? I did like the 22 inch tires, but never considered it an option.
No I ment a renting sorry. Operational leasing is less interesting because inscription tax is always in Brussels so 5 K and quite expensive too.

Your reasoning about selling in 2026 is not correct. The tax rules are for you and will stay the same as long as it is in your name. If someone else buys it and puts in on their name the new rules will apply. Otherwise I might have bought a two year old panamera sport turismo. If it would still fall under 2018 tax rules. If all company cars have to be electric in 2026 the new owner of the 45e will face the same problems as someone buying a new car.

The 20 inch are fine. For the 22 inch: I haven't heard any reports of people that regret not having runflats rather the other way around. And you get a repair set. Only thing you can't get a spare tire in the 45e.
Appreciate 0