BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

03-21-2020, 08:32 AM   #1
Showney
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

HELP: How To Get The Best Lease Deal

I'm in the market to lease an X5 xDrive40i custom build, but no clue where to start to get the best deal. I've looked around on LeaseHackr, but can't seem to figure out how to find brokers. I haven't attempted to talk to any local dealers, as I want to be prepared with how to negotiate.

I live in the KC, MO area, but would open to having it shipped from out of state for the best possible deal. Can you all give me some pointers?

Here is the BUILD I'm looking to order

Last edited by Showney; 03-21-2020 at 08:37 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2020, 09:16 AM   #2
TurtleBoy
General
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i,2021 M340i

Since discounts are regional hopefully some folks from your area will chime in but I think you should be around 10%, perhaps a bit more given the current situation. Once you agree on a selling price then you just need to make sure you are getting the base MF, they aren't throwing in extra/higher fees for anything and you can get the incentives you should. Besides getting info here, I think the best place to verify the MF and any incentives is on the Edmunds forum. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussio...and-prices/p14
Appreciate 0