Rep
Drives: BMW X5 30d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portocale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by biterror View Post
Full VIN or last 7?
I don't think that works for UK bound ships, either that or mines not on a WW ship and on a Kline ship instead.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2020, 06:27 AM   #860
X5 45e
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Some info for my Belgian colleagues.

From 1/1/2021 there is no reduced inscription tax for PHEV anymore. I don't know what te effect will be on company tax (VAA) and road tax. I couldn't find any more info but it is important info if you want to order now or waiting for delivery.

If you are waiting for your X5 to be delivered and it is delayed untill 2021, it might be a good idea it contact your dealer and ask that BMW compensates for the costs. If they only change is inscription tax it might still be ok. If it also affects the VAA it would be serious a problem.

"Opvallend: het fiscale gunsttarief voor CNG-wagens (op aardgas) en plug-in hybridewagens (met een herlaadbare batterij en een andere energiebron) valt weg. Enkel volledig elektrische auto's worden vanaf volgend jaar nog vrijgesteld van alle verkeersbelasting."

Nieuwe regels voor inschrijvingstaks en verkeersbelasting voor nieuwe wagens vanaf 1 januari: dit verandert er | VRT NWS: nieuws
https://vrtnws.be/p.lOE1jL71q
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2020, 07:30 AM   #861
pho
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: X5 xDrive45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 45e View Post

From 1/1/2021 there is no reduced inscription tax for PHEV anymore. I don't know what te effect will be on company tax (VAA) and road tax. I couldn't find any more info but it is important info if you want to order now or waiting for delivery.

If you are waiting for your X5 to be delivered and it is delayed untill 2021, it might be a good idea it contact your dealer and ask that BMW compensates for the costs. If they only change is inscription tax it might still be ok. If it also affects the VAA it would be serious a problem.

"Opvallend: het fiscale gunsttarief voor CNG-wagens (op aardgas) en plug-in hybridewagens (met een herlaadbare batterij en een andere energiebron) valt weg. Enkel volledig elektrische auto's worden vanaf volgend jaar nog vrijgesteld van alle verkeersbelasting."

Nieuwe regels voor inschrijvingstaks en verkeersbelasting voor nieuwe wagens vanaf 1 januari: dit verandert er | VRT NWS: nieuws
If you’ve ordered an xdrive45e before october 2020 it seems the old rules apply for the car, irregardless when it’s registered (even if that’s 2021).
Also it seems that they, as well as current owners will still be exempt from road taxes in the future for as long as they own the car. That’s really nice.

VAA is a federal matter, and if they change something to those it will likely affect everyone, including current owners. That’s historically what happened anyway.
Appreciate 1
X5 45e1077.00
      10-31-2020, 01:12 PM   #862
X5 45e
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by pho View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 45e View Post

If you've ordered an xdrive45e before october 2020 it seems the old rules apply for the car, irregardless when it's registered (even if that's 2021).
Also it seems that they, as well as current owners will still be exempt from road taxes in the future for as long as they own the car. That's really nice.

VAA is a federal matter, and if they change something to those it will likely affect everyone, including current owners. That's historically what happened anyway.
Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2021, 10:06 AM   #863
mclachlan4321
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMWx3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnplh View Post
You only need the last 7 digits of your VIN number and enter it in "Cargo ID" field on the following page https://www.2wglobal.com/webapps/?fr...ncedSearchPage
This feature doesn't seem to work for me. has it been disabled now?
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2021, 11:00 PM   #864
justin4u7313
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5- 45e

BMW 45e : Selling Brand New BMW X5 45e for 80K-NJ

Selling Brand new BMW 45e -Custom made
Total Miles -850
Price : $80K
email:justin4u7313@gmail.com

20" M Star-spoke bi-color wheels, styl e 740M with all-season run-flat tires
8-Speed Sport Automatic Transmission