BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-12-2020, 04:01 PM   #1
hodgson-p@hotmail.co.uk
Phil
Rep
Drives: Bmw g05

Hi, anybody here who can get and code a fsc code for high beam assist on g05. Just done a laser light retrofit what is working 100% apart from the hba side of it. Fitted a new szl and upon pressing the hba button it come up the function acquirable tells me to log into ConnectedDrive but there's not option for it in there. Thanks
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-07-2023, 08:56 AM   #2
algino289
Singapore
Rep
Drives: bmw X5 G05

High beam Assist Retrofit

Hi Mate ,

May I know did you manage to solve your HBA issue?

I have a base LED headlight ( Not adaptive LED light ) and wanted to retrofit just the HBA function. FYI My ride comes with Driving Assistant Package with Kafas camera too.

I am thinking to buy a used Steering Column Cluster with HBA button however just not sure do I also need FSC code to activate the HBA too ?

Hope to hear from your and TIA : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgson-p@hotmail.co.uk View Post
Hi, anybody here who can get and code a fsc code for high beam assist on g05. Just done a laser light retrofit what is working 100% apart from the hba side of it. Fitted a new szl and upon pressing the hba button it come up the function acquirable tells me to log into ConnectedDrive but there's not option for it in there. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2023, 08:58 AM   #3
hodgson-p@hotmail.co.uk
Phil
Rep

Hi mate you in the uk ?
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2023, 03:45 AM   #4
Sammygoro
Rep
Drives: X5

Hi mate , I am getting 2020 X5 M50d next week and I have gone through your thread and the pictures of your car. I must say I LOVE IT !!!! I will like to add some of the extras you added in your car but not all at once . I will appreciate if you could list the extras you added in your car so that I could purchase them one after the other and fix them. I will appreciate if you could fix them for them and yes I will pay you to do that. Let me know what you think. And I am based in Telford, UK. Thank you
Appreciate 1
      10-17-2023, 02:34 AM   #5
Bambazonke
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5 & 2020 X5

Garage List
  [0.00]
Did u manage to get your FSC code for HBA?
      10-17-2023, 03:23 PM   #6
hodgson-p@hotmail.co.uk
Phil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambazonke View Post
Did u manage to get your FSC code for HBA?
Hi mate, I had it coded by r&g in the USA and it wasn’t needed it was just coded. Apparently some car have it there and some don’t. I know a good reputable coder in the uk who can do it so you buy it in the connected drive store he’s helped/ done lots on my car with me.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2023, 03:25 PM   #7
hodgson-p@hotmail.co.uk
Phil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammygoro View Post
Hi mate , I am getting 2020 X5 M50d next week and I have gone through your thread and the pictures of your car. I must say I LOVE IT !!!! I will like to add some of the extras you added in your car but not all at once . I will appreciate if you could list the extras you added in your car so that I could purchase them one after the other and fix them. I will appreciate if you could fix them for them and yes I will pay you to do that. Let me know what you think. And I am based in Telford, UK. Thank you
Yeah let me know what information your after am happy to help
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2023, 03:36 PM   #8
Sammygoro
Rep

I wanted to get the full carbon package from BMW and I have been able to get everything except the front lip splitter and the side extensions. Do you have the product code for these ones ? And also what wheels are you using ?
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2023, 03:43 PM   #9
hodgson-p@hotmail.co.uk
Phil
Rep

Quote:
I wanted to get the full carbon package from BMW and I have been able to get everything except the front lip splitter and the side extensions. Do you have the product code for these ones ? And also what wheels are you using ?
Genuine 742m alloys 22” but I have had them refurbished /diamond cut and finished with a smoked lacquer like the f80 comp wheel by my friend who refurbs wheels. As for the front splitter Bmw doesn’t do a genuine one they on do the side blades no splitter that would be aftermarket.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2023, 03:45 PM   #10
hodgson-p@hotmail.co.uk
Phil
Rep

Quote:

Only them bits are genuine
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-17-2023, 03:48 PM   #11
Sammygoro
Rep

Thank you soo much for the information and if I want to get your wheels exact. How much do you think it’ll cost me including your friend making the diamond cuts for me please ?
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2023, 03:50 PM   #12
hodgson-p@hotmail.co.uk
Phil
Rep

Quote:
Thank you soo much for the information and if I want to get your wheels exact. How much do you think it’ll cost me including your friend making the diamond cuts for me please ?

What wheels do you have now ? The same ?
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2023, 03:59 PM   #13
Sammygoro
Rep

This is what I am getting , I am picking up the car this Saturday
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-17-2023, 04:04 PM   #14
hodgson-p@hotmail.co.uk
Phil
Rep

Quote:
This is what I am getting , I am picking up the car this Saturday

Nice, I wanted a set of the in black for mine. But really happy with how mine came out so left it. I would say you can pick up a set of 742 wheels for about 900-1200 depending on condition. I didn’t pay for mine as a friend done the but I think it would be about £400 for all 4 that’s tyres off acid dipped, blasted, powder coated the diamond cut the smoked lacquer applied
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2023, 04:14 PM   #15
Sammygoro
Rep

Okay , thank you soo much for the information and I will definitely get back at you when I am ready to do the wheels . I will start looking the wheels up and see if I could order them. Thank you soo much and I do appreciate your time
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2023, 04:15 PM   #16
hodgson-p@hotmail.co.uk
Phil
Rep

Quote:
Okay , thank you soo much for the information and I will definitely get back at you when I am ready to do the wheels . I will start looking the wheels up and see if I could order them. Thank you soo much and I do appreciate your time
No problem mate
Appreciate 0