BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

05-24-2020, 02:54 PM   #1
Bandit-X
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5 M50i G05

Wow ! Interesting stuff for exhaust cravers

Just spoke to a let's say popular tune shop and they offered me to plant in a X5M F15 full exhaust. They have done that and only small modifications to the exhaust tips needs to be done. Now I am excited and confused at same time. That said I told them to put an akrapovic on but they said that one will be difficult as it has 9mm more diameter.

Any thoughts?

This information paves the way to more possibilities and experiments in near future
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2020, 03:15 PM   #2
BimmerVinyl
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit-X View Post
Just spoke to a let's say popular tune shop and they offered me to plant in a X5M F15 full exhaust. They have done that and only small modifications to the exhaust tips needs to be done. Now I am excited and confused at same time. That said I told them to put an akrapovic on but they said that one will be difficult as it has 9mm more diameter.

Any thoughts?

This information paves the way to more possibilities and experiments in near future
A bit confused here. Do you mean a full exhaust system that would fit a G05 that's originally from an F15 (standard X5) or from an F85 (last generation X5M)?
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2020, 04:08 PM   #3
Bandit-X
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5 M50i G05

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackB316 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit-X View Post

Any thoughts?

A bit confused here. Do you mean a full exhaust system that would fit a G05 that's originally from an F15 (standard X5) or from an F85 (last generation X5M)?
Last generation full exhaust. F85 of course. My bad. Not E70 model
Appreciate 0