BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-15-2022, 10:26 PM   #1
rico25
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: #G20

Adaptive lights

I think this was discussed on the forum but anyone knows the exact steps by steps to code/ Enable Variable Light Distribution & Enable Anti-Dazzle High Beams. Your help is much appreciated, thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2022, 10:30 AM   #2
temoore48
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 X5 4.5e

Garage List
2022 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico25 View Post
I think this was discussed on the forum but anyone knows the exact steps by steps to code/ Enable Variable Light Distribution & Enable Anti-Dazzle High Beams. Your help is much appreciated, thanks!
on my last car a 2015 X3 I did my own coding using eSys. on my 2022 X5 I chose to use a company that charges a flat $100 to code as many things as you want. if you have to have it recoded due to a software upgrade they do it for $50 again. this is the company their service and support is excellent and of course it's all remote coding. I had number of things done including the anti-dazzle for the laser lights and the automatic speed limit adjustment for cruise control. love both of these features. I know the auto speed limit for cruise control is great because you can set offsets for 40 miles an hour and slower and above 40 mph. for example 40 and below I have my cruise speed adjusted to plus 5 mph and above 40 I have it going to 7 mph over the speed limit. this all happens automatically it's great.
https://www.codemybimmer.ca/g-chassis-coding/
      01-17-2022, 11:09 AM   #3
rico25
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: #G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by temoore48 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico25 View Post
on my last car a 2015 X3 I did my own coding using eSys. on my 2022 X5 I chose to use a company that charges a flat $100 to code as many things as you want. if you have to have it recoded due to a software upgrade they do it for $50 again. this is the company their service and support is excellent and of course it's all remote coding. I had number of things done including the anti-dazzle for the laser lights and the automatic speed limit adjustment for cruise control. love both of these features. I know the auto speed limit for cruise control is great because you can set offsets for 40 miles an hour and slower and above 40 mph. for example 40 and below I have my cruise speed adjusted to plus 5 mph and above 40 I have it going to 7 mph over the speed limit. this all happens automatically it's great.
https://www.codemybimmer.ca/g-chassis-coding/
Cheers! I just book with those guys..
Appreciate 0