BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

02-18-2024, 12:11 AM   #1
Cobra_X5MC
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 Lexus GS-F, 2022 X5M Comp

Having an Odd Issue .. Need some Input

‘22 X5MC with 13,500 miles. Have had catless Primary and Secondary Downpipes along with Dinantronics tune since about 8,500 miles.

I do have o2 spacers but have always gotten a CEL and would clear it with the BimmerLink App. Recently I’ve been running my Dinantronics tune on Eco map 1 and the CEL stopped coming on.

To test this further I turned the tune off completely and the CEL
Still isn’t coming on. I ran a check on the BimmerLink app and it’s showing the cats are under efficiency but the CEL is not coming on at all.

What would be the reason for this? The CEL light does turn on in diagnostic mode so the light itself hasn’t burnt out. Did I burn the sensor out?

Car runs fine and no issues. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
Marina Bay Blue/Silverstone, Full Car PPF & Ceramic Coating, Exoshield WPF, Forged Vossen EVO 5 in Bronzino, Full RW Carbon Fiber Kit, Carbon Seat Backs, M Performance Carbon Tips, Redstar Primary & Secondary Catless Downpipes, Dinan Carbon Fiber Intake, Dinan Stage 1 Tune
Appreciate 0