BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

05-23-2022, 02:53 PM   #23
GotBeemed
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 997 911, F95 X5M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottiekay73 View Post
looks outstanding.. now I really cant wait for mine. How long was your total wait time to get them?

What tire's did you go with?
Total time was a little 1.5 months if my memory is correct. But approx. A week or more of that had to do with Shanghai being on lockdown because of Covid.

Lionhart LH-10. They are rated a high performance all season and are rated for our vehicles. They are a Chinese tire company but they have been running great thus far with no issues imo.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2022, 02:54 PM   #24
GotBeemed
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimasJ View Post
from tread i can see it's just some no name, something wouldn't put on 620bh vehicle, but if it's only for the show, it will do.
Nope not for show. No issues with the tires at all. But your opinion is yours.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2022, 02:56 PM   #25
GotBeemed
Lieutenant
Rep

More pics taken day of collection...it was raining.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
onfireX53617.50
155ND905.50
Mr.blue221.50
      05-23-2022, 03:55 PM   #26
scottiekay73
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5M Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBeemed View Post
Total time was a little 1.5 months if my memory is correct. But approx. A week or more of that had to do with Shanghai being on lockdown because of Covid.

Lionhart LH-10. They are rated a high performance all season and are rated for our vehicles. They are a Chinese tire company but they have been running great thus far with no issues imo.
yes, I ran Lionhearts on my Trackhawk, no issues with them at all. Ill be going that route with my new set up. $1000 for all 4 tires is a deal.
      05-25-2022, 10:46 PM   #27
silverstar335
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05

Waiting for my set, bought directly from the manufacturer, best customer service so far:

22x10.5 ET28
22x11.5 ET27
in Brushed Dark Black

with increased wheel load rating to account for the additional weight of the X5 45e.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
      06-06-2022, 08:40 AM   #28
Kostya G05
Registered
Rep
Drives: X5 G05

We do forged rims in China for all cars, 4500 $ for 23" and 3800$ for 22"
Ship direct from the factory
Instagram : WheelsOutlet
Also can use what's app +7 925 068 70 76
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Mr.blue221.50
      06-09-2022, 09:22 AM   #29
GotBeemed
Lieutenant
Rep

I will say that I have had a great experience with Jads selling me Rusch brand of wheel. I do not know anything about the above brand. Look into prior to purchase.
Appreciate 1
      06-10-2022, 02:16 PM   #30
x427x
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostya G05 View Post
We do forged rims in China for all cars, 4500 $ for 23" and 3800$ for 22"
Ship direct from the factory
Instagram : WheelsOutlet
Also can use what's app +7 925 068 70 76
Those are fake wheels on M5 lol
Beware
Appreciate 1
GotBeemed415.50
      06-15-2022, 10:54 PM   #31
GotBeemed
Lieutenant
Rep

In love with these wheels, I have been daily driving these with zero issues to report. Rusch is verified in my book.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
      06-18-2022, 03:14 PM   #32
Mr.blue
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i Xdrive, 2021 X5M co

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethsubzero View Post
Not an X5M so don't roast me but I have a '22 M50i and wanted 23's so I decided to give this company a chance after seeing them around as well and thought I would comment. Talked to them for a bit and and ordered a set of 10.5x23 front and 12x23 rears for my vehicle. Got them delivered before Christmas with their expedited shipping option and am very happy. I'm running the Pirelli 285/35/23 front and 325/30/23 rear that the Urus and the Alpina XB7 run. Tires aren't cheap so just a heads up but had no issues so far getting from Tire Rack/Discount tire. The wheels are light and look fantastic, I got the R0880 style in gloss black. I am now considering a different style for my 2022 X3 M40i.

Your car looks amazing! Love the stormtrooper look! I just got on the tire rack and could only find your rear tires @ 911.00 per tire and not back in stock until 4/3/22! I know if I searched and searched and searched, I could prob locate them, but this is just way too inconvenient and god forbid if I get a flat and need another ASAP! I know there may be others out there that are cheaper but they are also hard to find. I think I am going to stick with the following if everything works out.

335/25R22 rear
295/30R22 front

I am glad you informed me that you had a good experience with Jads and Rusch wheels. Have you had weird rubbing or any other issues with wheels? Any information you wish to pass along is welcome and none will be rejected by me.

Thanks
These are the stance wheels.
The Rusch wheels look awesome in this pic! Nice design and concave fit.
      06-20-2022, 12:22 PM   #33
samvora
The Dark Knight
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36, E46, E90, G05 and MB W205

Quote:
Quote:
looks outstanding.. now I really cant wait for mine. How long was your total wait time to get them?

What tire's did you go with?

I am really wanting to go with the Michelins but at a price point of $2500 I am seriously considering the Lionhart. However, I have read about their not so good traction in wet conditions and they hydroplane quite a bit. I also read that their braking stop is not very good and they brake at least about 15 to 20 feet further than a branded tire like a Michelin or continental.

I have never ever used any tire brand except Michelin or continentals in my life so I am not sure or rather I am skeptical in pulling the trigger with Lionhart. Any other comparable tires to Michelin/Conti's but not at that crazy price point? Maybe like Hankook's, Toyo, Nitto's or such?
Appreciate 1
GotBeemed415.50
      06-20-2022, 01:02 PM   #34
GotBeemed
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by samvora View Post
I am really wanting to go with the Michelins but at a price point of $2500 I am seriously considering the Lionhart. However, I have read about their not so good traction in wet conditions and they hydroplane quite a bit. I also read that their braking stop is not very good and they brake at least about 15 to 20 feet further than a branded tire like a Michelin or continental.

I have never ever used any tire brand except Michelin or continentals in my life so I am not sure or rather I am skeptical in pulling the trigger with Lionhart. Any other comparable tires to Michelin/Conti's but not at that crazy price point? Maybe like Hankook's, Toyo, Nitto's or such?
I have personally used the Lionhart tires now for a few thousand miles with no issues other then a slightly elevated road noise. Of course, they are tires and any experience with tires is subjective in my opinion. Personally, I feel that for the money you cannot beat them, and the quality is superior to what I pard for them.

Personally, my X5MC is NOT my track weapon, therefore I do not need MAXIMUM GRIP, TRACTION, or BRAKING capability. If you want the best of the best, got to pay for it. Considering that the X5MC is as heavy as an Abrams tank and as fast as a hellfire missile, the extremely limited lifespan of those super awesome pimp daddy tires does not appeal to me.

Drive with common sense and the Lionhart tires will do you well and give you more miles of smiles than the other premium brands. You are also going to find that tires right now are experiencing a national backorder and if you find them in stock, they are demanding a premium. Just like anything right now that has a for sale attached to it.

As far as the other brands, you will find you are limited because of the sizes that BMW designed the X5MC and/or X6MC around.

So with the combination of covid stock restrictions, inflated prices, stock BMW tire size requirements, aftermarket wheel-tire requirements I desided to take the leap with the Lionhart's and I have not been dissappointed.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2022, 01:11 PM   #35
scottiekay73
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Got my lionharts in the garage waiting on wheels to arrive. Best bang for the buck. I've run these on my last vehicle and they were great.

Quote:
I have personally used the Lionhart tires now for a few thousand miles with no issues other then a slightly elevated road noise. Of course, they are tires and any experience with tires is subjective in my opinion. Personally, I feel that for the money you cannot beat them, and the quality is superior to what I pard for them.

Personally, my X5MC is NOT my track weapon, therefore I do not need MAXIMUM GRIP, TRACTION, or BRAKING capability. If you want the best of the best, got to pay for it. Considering that the X5MC is as heavy as an Abrams tank and as fast as a hellfire missile, the extremely limited lifespan of those super awesome pimp daddy tires does not appeal to me.

Drive with common sense and the Lionhart tires will do you well and give you more miles of smiles than the other premium brands. You are also going to find that tires right now are experiencing a national backorder and if you find them in stock, they are demanding a premium. Just like anything right now that has a for sale attached to it.

As far as the other brands, you will find you are limited because of the sizes that BMW designed the X5MC and/or X6MC around.

So with the combination of covid stock restrictions, inflated prices, stock BMW tire size requirements, aftermarket wheel-tire requirements I desided to take the leap with the Lionhart's and I have not been dissappointed.
      06-20-2022, 01:19 PM   #36
GotBeemed
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

samvora

Your inbox is full. Here is my response.

5K Shipped (out the door). Paid a few hundred for the faster air shipping vs the slower boat shipping. Worth the extra money in my opinion. Quality has been great and no reliability issues to report.

I have never had any experience with anything automotive that was as streamlined and communicative as my experience buying these Rusch wheels from Jads. All communication was done over WhatsApp. I got detailed texts back from them fast then my friends text me. Even taking the time difference in consideration, they wrote me back from what seemed all hours of the night. They made several photoshop renderings using designs I like from the Rusch line-up and changed the colors as requested using a provided photo of my vehicle. I spoke to the same person the entire time and it was over a multiple-week timespan as well. Even with everything going on over there, the transaction was seamless and I received photos of the product once completed prior to shipment, notification of shipment, no issues during shipment, and excellent packaging. Fitment and offsets were perfect and there were no issues during installation.

The finish on the wheels is flawless and the quality is superb. No milling or machining marks, etc.

They topped the experience off by sending my kids some Russian chocolates and a full-size banner that I have hung on my garage wall.

Hope that helps.
Appreciate 1
      06-20-2022, 01:20 PM   #37
GotBeemed
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Got my lionharts in the garage waiting on wheels to arrive. Best bang for the buck. I've run these on my last vehicle and they were great.

Appreciate 0
      06-20-2022, 01:47 PM   #38
scottiekay73
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

This is exactly my experience so far. Im waiting for my ship notification.

Quote:
samvora

5K Shipped (out the door). Paid a few hundred for the faster air shipping vs the slower boat shipping. Worth the extra money in my opinion. Quality has been great and no reliability issues to report.

I have never had any experience with anything automotive that was as streamlined and communicative as my experience buying these Rusch wheels from Jads. All communication was done over WhatsApp. I got detailed texts back from them fast then my friends text me. Even taking the time difference in consideration, they wrote me back from what seemed all hours of the night. They made several photoshop renderings using designs I like from the Rusch line-up and changed the colors as requested using a provided photo of my vehicle. I spoke to the same person the entire time and it was over a multiple-week timespan as well. Even with everything going on over there, the transaction was seamless and I received photos of the product once completed prior to shipment, notification of shipment, no issues during shipment, and excellent packaging. Fitment and offsets were perfect and there were no issues during installation.

The finish on the wheels is flawless and the quality is superb. No milling or machining marks, etc.

They topped the experience off by sending my kids some Russian chocolates and a full-size banner that I have hung on my garage wall.

Hope that helps.
      06-20-2022, 03:53 PM   #39
B1M3
Neon Garden
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M Comp

Lionhart tires on ///M cars It's like playing Russian Roulette. Lol
Appreciate 1
P111554.00
      06-20-2022, 04:51 PM   #40
samvora
The Dark Knight
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for the detailed response man. I don't have an M so I am working only with a regular x5 40i xdrive. Just for the heck of it what would you compare as better than LH but less expensive than Michelin's/Conti's?

How is the ride on those LH 10's? Hard where you feel every pothole, even the smallest one, that you go over or normal? I ask because I also read that the rubber that they use for these is hard rubber so the longevity is not that great and the ride is very hard.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2022, 05:11 PM   #41
samvora
The Dark Knight
United_States
Rep

Quote:
This is exactly my experience so far. Im waiting for my ship notification.

Quote:
samvora

Hope that helps.
So you also paid the same at $5k for the wheels?
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2022, 07:41 PM   #42
GotBeemed
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Thanks for the detailed response man. I don't have an M so I am working only with a regular x5 40i xdrive. Just for the heck of it what would you compare as better than LH but less expensive than Michelin's/Conti's?

How is the ride on those LH 10's? Hard where you feel every pothole, even the smallest one, that you go over or normal? I ask because I also read that the rubber that they use for these is hard rubber so the longevity is not that great and the ride is very hard.

I am not familiar with the tire sizes of the X5 40i x-drive....I am sure they are more standard than on the M. If so, look into Nitto, Toyo, Hancook, or similar. Should not have an issue finding the more common sizes. If you don't want to go with the Lionharts, don't man. The decision is yours.

As far as the ride is concerned, I am fine with it. A little bit more road-noise, I put MSS on at the same time as the wheels and tires. As far as ride quality..........I am not going to comment man..........this is TOTALLY SUBJECTIVE TO THE INDIVIDUAL END USER due to the road he/she drives on a regular basis, climate, opinion, etc.

It does not take long to scroll down the forum here and read the endless comments about how the stock ride quality on the X5M or X6M is too hard (even with the pimp daddy tires on) blah blah blah.

I am cool with the entire package I have.
Appreciate 2
      06-20-2022, 07:43 PM   #43
GotBeemed
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1M3 View Post
Lionhart tires on ///M cars It's like playing Russian Roulette. Lol
Oh god, the drama.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2022, 07:49 PM   #44