Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
Psychopathic' child sex killer uses trans card

Brad Hunter

Published:
January 31, 2020

Michael Williams, who now identifies as a woman, was 17 he raped and murdered Nina Courtepatte at an Edmonton-area golf course with several others.

The blunt description of convicted child sex killer Michael Williams was “horrendous and evil.”

It fits. His pals called him “Pyro.”

When the 32-year-old was 17 he raped and murdered Nina Courtepatte at an Edmonton-area golf course with several others.

She was 13-years-old.

That April in 2005, Nina was strangled, stabbed and then bludgeoned to death with a hammer. Pyro even tried to set the dying girl on fire.

Even Canada’s woke judiciary threw up their hands and sentenced Williams to life in prison as an adult.

So what’s he up to?

Friends of the popular teenager at her 2005 funeral. POSTMEDIA
Prison sources told The Toronto Sun he is having the time of his life.

Now, Williams self-identifies as a woman although one source said his nod to the fairer sex is cursory at best.

“He is now sitting in segregation at Kent awaiting transfer to FVI (Fraser Valley Institute women’s prison),” one source said.

“He was at FVI before but got transferred back to Kent because he got caught having sexual relations with female inmates.”

Williams remains a fully-intact male and “only takes hormone replacement therapy drugs two weeks a month so he can maintain an erection.”

A bra and a crop top are the only nods to Williams’ newfound feminity.

As The Sun has recently reported, the criteria for a male jailbird to declare themselves trans is woefully thin. Five questions. That’s it.

And the inmates being transferred are sometimes violent sexual predators who have suddenly seen the error of their ways.

Women behind bars are already vulnerable, why have them deal with a sex killer, particularly when their kids are around?

Matthew Harks. Tara Pearsall. Fallon Aubee. Tara Desousa. John Boulachanis.

A serial pedophile. A serial sex offender. A contract killer. A child killer. A murderer.

All going for the same gambit. Now Williams.

The killer’s time in the slammer has not been rosy. He’s been transferred a slew of times for “maladaptive behaviour,” from men’s medium to women’s max.

One source said Williams was “determined to be at high risk to offend violently.”

“I fear for the women that will soon be exposed to him. We need to stop this,” the source added.

But Williams is allegedly nothing if not determined and has reportedly started spinning tales about the screws and other cons on the range.

He suggested other cons were drugging his coffee “so they could rape him.” There was no proof of this.

“It was all lies,” the source said.

And that’s when Williams hit the “transphobia” button — a surefire winner with Corrections Canada.

In a tweet, trans activist Morgane Oger characterized a trio of sex assaults allegedly committed by Williams as “false allegations.” Oger encouraged the sex killer to seek a transfer to FVI which has reportedly been turned down.

She tweeted: “Trans women are simply unsafe in men’s prisons.”

At Williams’ 2007 murder trial, Judge Janet Franklin noted that he may not feel remorse for decades.

Probably not. In Grade 2, he threatened to kill a classmate. He had a lousy life.

But Judge Franklin got it right.

“She (Nina) died in the darkness of night on a cold, hard field without any comfort but rather in the company of Michael Williams and others who tormented, beat and raped her in a vicious and senseless act of violence.”

The judge added: “Michael Williams seemingly felt nothing.”

Apparently, neither does Corrections Canada.
This is where the "everything is a social construct" argument necessarily ends up. Not accidentally. Not coincidentally. Necessarily. Appalling.

If a convicted and imprisoned pedophile one day claims to "identify as a pubescent girl" and wishes to be transferred to a girls' juvenile detention facility, there's no way to deny that request if we really believe in Social Constructionism. If gender is a social construct then age is too, logically.

This shit has to stop.
Rmtt8206.00
      02-01-2020, 11:39 AM   #46
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

This exact sign just went up outside our restroom at work. My take-away is that the restroom is for women, men, men with boners, and tiny handless amorphic stick people in wheel chairs.

Appreciate 3
Salty Dog3572.50
Dpc2u11503.00
      02-01-2020, 11:43 AM   #47
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorLurker View Post
My work doesn't have men's bathrooms anymore.
Women have the right to see. For most of them this must be their only chance!

Quote:
The woman's bathroom has no lock.
For a woman to throw another woman out in case of emergency?

Quote:
The all gender bathroom now has a lock though it has two sinks, a urinal, and a stall.
The lock must be for the case both sinks are in use. And what about a bidet no modern man can do without?!!
Appreciate 1
PoorLurker1135.00
      02-01-2020, 03:55 PM   #48
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep
Drives: Austin Mini,MBGLK, Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
This is where the "everything is a social construct" argument necessarily ends up. Not accidentally. Not coincidentally. Necessarily. Appalling.

If a convicted and imprisoned pedophile one day claims to "identify as a pubescent girl" and wishes to be transferred to a girls' juvenile detention facility, there's no way to deny that request if we really believe in Social Constructionism. If gender is a social construct then age is too, logically.

This shit has to stop.
Canada is fucked.....America, pay attention you don't want to go down this road.
Appreciate 4
vreihen1614891.00
Hawkeye2069.50
      02-04-2020, 09:31 AM   #49
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
I identify as a military drone that seeks and destroys targets.... which just so happen to be pedophiles.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 5
Conissah1574.50
David0ff1055.00
Salty Dog3572.50
Rmtt8206.00
      02-06-2020, 03:09 PM   #50
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
This exact sign just went up outside our restroom at work. My take-away is that the restroom is for women, men, men with boners, and tiny handless amorphic stick people in wheel chairs.

No, that sign means it is now ok to fuck in the bathroom at work & also orgy would be encouraged.
Appreciate 1
wrickem2101.00
      02-07-2020, 01:50 AM   #51
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
...'men with boners' restroom...made my day

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 2
DETRoadster11446.00
      02-07-2020, 07:46 AM   #52
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
The irony is many of these people don't want to be identified by their gender alone, yet telling everyone what pronouns to use when addressing them does exactly that.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
Salty Dog3572.50
      02-07-2020, 10:11 AM   #53
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
The irony is many of these people don't want to be identified by their gender alone, yet telling everyone what pronouns to use when addressing them does exactly that.
That's what annoys the shit out of me. I honestly don't care what you are or want to be or want to be called. I'll play along. if you want to be called "they" or "Zhi" or "Toaster Oven", fine. But you gotta tell me. Dont throw on a dress and makeup, grow a beard, name yourself Pat, and expect me to know how the F you want to be interacted with. I'll take my best guess based on what I see and if I'm wrong, then you can correct me. But dont get all triggered over it.
Appreciate 5
Rmtt8206.00
cmyx6go15576.50
Dpc2u11503.00
      02-07-2020, 10:19 AM   #54
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I mainly object to all the fuss and energy over a tiny sliver of the population. Surely there's something we could work on that would benefit a larger percentage of people. It's not like there's some existential threat to the LGBTABCXYZ population, after all. Nobody gives a shit what "gender" you want to express. Nobody's oppressing you.
      02-07-2020, 10:20 AM   #55
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
That's what annoys the shit out of me. I honestly don't care what you are or want to be or want to be called. I'll play along. if you want to be called "they" or "Zhi" or "Toaster Oven", fine. But you gotta tell me. Dont throw on a dress and makeup, grow a beard, name yourself Pat, and expect me to know how the F you want to be interacted with. I'll take my best guess based on what I see and if I'm wrong, then you can correct me. But dont get all triggered over it.
That reminded me of the old SNL Skit..."It's Pat".
UncleWede17877.00
      02-07-2020, 10:25 AM   #56
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
LGBTABCXYZ .
you left out the Q
Appreciate 1
      02-07-2020, 10:27 AM   #57
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
you left out the Q
Good catch! And actually, that's the one that's becoming more accepted. They've reclaimed the word "queer." Which is fine by me. I just don't care.
      02-07-2020, 10:32 AM   #58
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Sorry, I will not waste my time on some clown that wants to be called some nonsense like toaster
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2020, 10:40 AM   #59
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Good catch! And actually, that's the one that's becoming more accepted. They've reclaimed the word "queer." Which is fine by me. I just don't care.
Queer is a good song by Garbage as well
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2020, 10:41 AM   #60
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

fuck it, im going to use womens restrooms now as they are cleaner. YOLO
Appreciate 2
      02-07-2020, 12:05 PM   #61
wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

Quote:

I'll see you and raise you one sign. We've got this one under that one.

We also now also have "courtesy" wax paper to use on the door handles in Mens, Ladies and BWYWTB (be what you want to be) bathrooms since we're green and have no paper towels.

Every day I am more and more amused

I'm hoping for a box of "bathroom kittens" next to comfort and calm us while we take a dump.
Attached Images

Salty Dog3572.50
      02-07-2020, 12:47 PM   #62
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
im going to use womens restrooms now as they are cleaner
Not any longer unless you clean after yourself (I suppose).

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
We also now also have "courtesy" wax paper to use on the door handles
Appreciate 1
      02-07-2020, 01:11 PM   #63
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

We also now also have "courtesy" wax paper to use on the door handles in Mens, Ladies and BWYWTB (be what you want to be) bathrooms since we're green and have no paper towels.

I'm hoping for a box of "bathroom kittens" next to comfort and calm us while we take a dump.
That box in the bottom photo is bakery tissues. Like you'd use to handle a Long John. Or a couple of donut holes.
wrickem2101.00
      02-07-2020, 01:18 PM   #64
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:

What is the point of having wax paper instead of paper towels? If paper towels aren’t green why is wax paper?

I suggest warming up your hands, having a Snickers bar and then wiping your hands on those door knobs.
Salty Dog3572.50
Dpc2u11503.00
wrickem2101.00
Dang3r12503.00
      02-07-2020, 01:25 PM   #65
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
What is the point of having wax paper instead of paper towels? If paper towels aren’t green why is wax paper?

I suggest warming up your hands, having a Snickers bar and then wiping your hands on those door knobs.
      02-07-2020, 01:54 PM   #66
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Honestly, I don't even know why this is a "thing". Last I checked we had freedom of speech. If I want to call you a man or woman or a freaking cocksucker motherfucker I can. If you don't like what I call you then don't fucking talk to me.

Theres mens restrooms and theres womens restrooms. If you can't figure out which one you are use your fucking bathroom at home. What a ridiculous waste of time and money.
Appreciate 0