Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
You had me at "woman"

Nah honestly, I don't think it's all women. It's specifically the middle aged, slightly overweight ones (the ones with the "mommy weight"; not obese but the few extra lbs affect her self-esteem greatly) who secretly wish their husbands made more money so she could have a Telluride like the moms in the "nicer" neighborhoods.

You know, the type of entitled middle class Midwestern woman who is so miserable in her life that it is her life goal to make everyone else also as miserable as herself.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2023, 09:33 PM   #90
nicholasn
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '11 328i Coupe, '09 CBR600RR

There's three kinds of assholes infecting the roads here in Charlotte.

The first kind is completely oblivious, the ones who apparently look for parking spaces in the left lane on the interstate. Usually driving non-WRX/BRZ Subarus, Priuses, or other similarly mind-numbingly boring cars. Generally they will move out of the way if you can get their attention, but that's a big if.

The second kind doesn't give a single fuck. Usually Nissans (especially Altimas) and Mitsubishis, sometimes really cheap Chevys and Kias. Lights either never on at night, or always on with highbeams. Blinker fluid so low that even BMW drivers have to do a double take. Driven by people who think they're the shit and have their temp-tagged 50% APR shitboxes that are already missing three hubcaps and the rear bumper parked in the front spot at the mall valet.

The third is the group of drivers who intentionally try to be assholes. Almost always driving Chargers/Challengers or lifted trucks, with a few Camaros and Infinitis mixed in. Foot to the floor weaving through traffic at all times, including my subdivision very late at night. Ridiculously loud exhaust only overshadowed only by their choice of music which is always the most basic-sounding rap they could find on Soundcloud.

Of course, there's always the odd Porsche or trucker that paid off someone at the DMV, but in my experience and observation about 99% fall into one of those three categories. Ironically most BMW drivers I see here are generally pretty courteous and even use their turn signals.

Last edited by nicholasn; 01-10-2023 at 11:13 PM..
Appreciate 0