Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 530i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsWhaHaeWi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjabend View Post
I was wondering if you ever resolved the Driver Assistance swerve problem. Thanks for any update.
I feel like it's got a bit better with update. But it also may be that I turned off all drivers intervention for lane keep. Never use it or any of the active stuff as it's very poorly executed.

For cruise I use the assisted driving on a really good highway, with good markings where it's pretty decent actually. When the markings aren't clean or new, or the surface has some older lines or some other kind of lines in the tarmac it can catch you by surprise. In that case I switch it to distance control only.

I still don't really care about this car like I did my previous BMWs. If a giant hail storm destroyed it tomorrow I'd be indifferent. Waiting to see what the next big update comes out of Tesla and they might get my business. Definitely done with BMWs.
The pastures at Tesla are not necessarily greener..

Before: 2011 BMW 328i E90 sedan, Platinum Bronze Metallic, Dakota Brown leather, 17 inch wheels, 6-speed auto, N52 6 Cyl inline N/A goodness....
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2019, 04:50 PM   #178
dubsesd
#dubspec
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 X5/ 2016 F80 M3 INDVL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMPHIL View Post
Where are you getting your figures from? 4.0 0-60 5.5, SQ5 0-60 5.1
I have a flash on my 40i and I pulled 4 car lengths on sq5. They are pretty much head to head stock.
MPE / M Performance & Carbon package / KW v3 / 20" HRE R101LW / 20" HRE 527s / Michelin PSS / 20% tint / 3d Design / Streckenn splitters / OEM GTS hood / EAS Carbon seatbacks / Carbon RKP sideskirt / Bootmod3 / M Performance Tri color alcantara / AWE S Flow
instagram: @ dubsesd
Appreciate 0