nZtiZia
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: eVeRyOnE mAD!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jad03060 View Post
While sometimes difficult to see depending on your height and seat position, verify that the blue LED is lit when you put your phone in place, and that the size and case thickness are within specs listed in the user's manual. The more your phone is asked to do, the more power it will use and the less well centered it is on the pad, the more charging losses and thus heat generated.
one can also configure the widget on the control display to display the phone. when placed properly in the wireless charging tray, a charging symbol will appear. no need to keel over to look for the blue LED (mainly affects U.S. models that don’t have the thermoelectric cup holders)
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2023, 07:31 PM   #24
eelnoraa
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdunn4040 View Post
Opt for an iphone haha
iphone also get hot there. I have 13pro and 15pro now. both will get uncomfortably warm even if it is idle. It is a poorly designed wireless charger no matter how we want to spin it
      11-28-2023, 11:59 PM   #25
1230vani
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 40i LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad03060 View Post
While sometimes difficult to see depending on your height and seat position, verify that the blue LED is lit when you put your phone in place, and that the size and case thickness are within specs listed in the user's manual. The more your phone is asked to do, the more power it will use and the less well centered it is on the pad, the more charging losses and thus heat generated.
I forgot to mention earlier that I take my phone out of the plastic cover. Still heats up so quickly and does not charge. On my F15 phone would get hot but it would charge. Seeing all of the complaints here it does not make sense to contact the dealer.
Appreciate 0