02-10-2016, 11:47 AM   #22617
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver View Post
Yeah...that was the most terrifying thing I heard today.
You just learned about that? Damn, I can't remember which movie it was but I remember seeing it a long time ago thinking..., wtf is a rat gonna do under a bucket on this dude.

Yep. 5 minutes later and heating it up it started eating through his stomach to escape. Shit is metal, yo.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2016, 11:48 AM   #22618
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Need to start gyming again. Motivation motivation motivation.

Maybe I should hang a pic of Belgie at the gym as motivation?
When you're on the treadmill, yes. Hang it on the equipment behind you and when you feel like you hit that wall, look over your shoulder
Legit funniest comment I've heard today... Axius gave me most terrifying and C5 just gave me the most hilarious... The things that make the OT so special...
Appreciate 1
      02-10-2016, 11:48 AM   #22619
RJ_
Baby-faced Assassin
No_Country
Rep
Drives: when car isn't broke.

Quote:
I heard about this thingy where you stake out a guy and put a cage or pot of rats on his stomach. Of course the pot/cage has to be upside down so the critters can tickle his tummy. Heat up the cage/pot and the rats get all freaked out and try to escape. In the rodent world, rats have an inordinately strong ripping and tearing motion with their head and they'll use it to good effect when defending themselves or trying to escape danger...like a hot pot. Only direction to go is down, so the dude is kinda feeling Mickey...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_torture
Appreciate 1
      02-10-2016, 11:48 AM   #22620
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Need to start gyming again. Motivation motivation motivation.

Maybe I should hang a pic of Belgie at the gym as motivation?
Does your printer print images taken in potato format?
      02-10-2016, 11:49 AM   #22621
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius
Quote:
You just learned about that? Damn, I can't remember which movie it was but I remember seeing it a long time ago thinking..., wtf is a rat gonna do under a bucket on this dude.

Yep. 5 minutes later and heating it up it started eating through his stomach to escape. Shit is metal, yo.
Fast furious 2... With just paul walker and tyrese... You probably will remember it best for the movie with Eva Mendez though...
Appreciate 2
      02-10-2016, 11:50 AM   #22622
C5driver
Major
Rep
Drives: 55...just kidding.

Quote:
By the time I got done, could probably start moving on to the Olympics
Get a super tiny dildo...no need to spend extra for ticklers and stuff...and super glue it below his pic.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2016, 11:51 AM   #22623
C5driver
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin View Post
Old news. Someone needs to brush up on their interrogation skills.
Sadly, it was news to me
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2016, 11:54 AM   #22624
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Fast furious 2... With just paul walker and tyrese... You probably will remember it best for the movie with Eva Mendez though...
I thought it was F&F but I was thinking about when they were pumping oil into the guys mouth and was like..., hmmm..., maybe it wasn't F&F.

Eva Mendez...., how could I ever forget. Got damn that woman.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2016, 11:54 AM   #22625
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus
what breed is Bowser?
English bulldog
Attached Images

02-10-2016, 11:57 AM   #22626
C5driver
Major
Rep

Quote:
You probably will remember it best for the movie with Eva Mendez though...
No a fan of the chicas. You know this
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2016, 11:57 AM   #22627
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Does your printer print images taken in potato format?
I'm pretty sure I have a polaroid laying around somewhere, then I can dip the pictures in coffee to make it look aged, then I'll take a picture of it with my Motorola RAZR.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2016, 11:59 AM   #22628
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Get a super tiny dildo...no need to spend extra for ticklers and stuff...and super glue it below his pic.
Would probably end up running off the front of the treadmill, tipping it over in a furious battle of escape, and then run right through the walls like the Koolaid man and just keep on trucking until I make it to SoCal.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2016, 11:59 AM   #22629
C5driver
Major
Rep

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I have a polaroid laying around somewhere, then I can dip the pictures in coffee to make it look aged, then I'll take a picture of it with my iPhone.
FIFY
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2016, 12:00 PM   #22630
C5driver
Major
Rep

Quote:
Would probably end up running off the front of the treadmill, tipping it over in a furious battle of escape, and then run right through the walls like the Koolaid man and just keep on trucking until I make it to SoCal.
Horrifying!
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2016, 12:04 PM   #22631
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
FIFY
Hopefully I get one more shitty BB at the store so I can throw a temper tantrum and try to get as much free shit out of them as possible, as well as an Iphone 6s plus extra edge or whatever its called.
Appreciate 1
      02-10-2016, 12:29 PM   #22632
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Congrats. Are you tracking BMI? Aside from the cardio are you doing strength?

I ditched that calorie app after playing with it for a week or two, since it didn't meet any of my goals and was more of a novelty to see how many kCals I was shoving in my face each day.

A few years ago, I was at 190ish and while that may be in the range for a 6'0" ectomorph, I'm hardly that body type. Within a few months, there was a noticeable weight loss with no change in diet or exercise. Stabilized at about 30ish off and went in for a few tests with endo, gastro, radiologist, and maybe another doc. Found two lesions in my liver and tested neg for celiacs and everything else. By this time I was 159.

Whoever hasn't lost 35 pounds of fat has no idea just how good that feels. Confidence, stamina, energy, outlook, posture...all up. Prior to that, my exercise was 3-4 days at the gym and pretending to be healthy. I started running at that time and I haven't stopped since. The alone time, clarity, adrenaline...all addictive and this morning, I was at 165 with a 20 BMI after two good run times this week. I'm curious to see if the metabolism would change if I cut out the booze and eat at home more. Someone keeps recommending fish and that seems to be the only concession I made as far as dietary changes.
Not really tracking BMI, my fitbit scale does body fat, but without calipers who knows where it's at in terms of accuracy.

I'm doing a little bit of everything. I've worked into cardio slowly and now that my lungs are catching up, i'm pushing harder. My legs are fairly sore after a harder 20 mile ride. The power meter pedals are quite helpful in knowing how much effort i'm expending rather than going on perceived effort or HR. But for just strength training i'm doing TRX, jump squats, one legged squats, push ups, dips, not really pushing weights yet. My joints have done nothing but support my weight over the last 10 years. So i'm really giving them some time to get acclimated to the change in stresses. I've only been really exercising for the last 3 months or so.

That's crazy to go from 190 to 160. But like you said, if you're body time is lean and slender, 165 works. I am not slender. When i weighed 235 most people would guess i weighed 180 to 195 pounds. I guess i hide it well. Kind of a curse because i didn't really look that over weight. Last week measuring just under my arms (online clothes shopping) i'm almost 46" but my waist is about 34-5". Well, that was a month or so ago when i took the waist measurement. Since then i can slide all my size 36 jeans right off while buttoned and zipped. So i'm rather wide up top and quads measure out at 26". Wife tells me that me weighing 190 isn't something she's interested in seeing. Most of the women in my life echo the same. But in a few months, i'll start pushing some weights and see if i can pack on a few more pounds of the good stuff.

You're right. The feeling part of it is fantastic and i also am fond of the solo time. I need less sleep, i have more energy, i feel great, blood pressure is looking nice, resting HR has dropped by 23bpm over the last 4 months. I'm starting to get in to 90-100 minute rides while averaging HR of 165-170bpm without crazy fast breathing. I want to go back to the destinations from previous vacations and do those hikes again!

One of our friends is a wine-a-holic and is trying to loose some unwanted weight. She's at 115 and is looking to get back to 107. But she hasn't relinquished her damn wine. Though, it sounded like she's planning on doing that very soon. I'm guessing she'll start seeing results very soon after.
      02-10-2016, 05:15 PM   #22633
Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Has anyone ever done Einstein's Riddle? Just did it - very fun if you need to kill some time.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2016, 05:21 PM   #22634
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Has anyone ever done Einstein's Riddle? Just did it - very fun if you need to kill some time.
I have time to kill. After I cook this bacon.

Really should start a bacon review thread to help people out. This stuff says brown sugar, but all I taste is straight bacon.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2016, 06:04 PM   #22635
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
My baby came home from the hospital in a $175 infant Burberry dress. She wore for 1 hr! One fucking hour!!!! And she looked like an angel in it. Her Dads only good for his $$$ and magical sperm.

But back to the topic, my baby has more designer outfits than me!
Sara you are really amazing...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2016, 09:15 PM   #22636
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
"I'm Biorin, i'm so smart, i'm better than 98% of the world's population."

02-10-2016, 11:22 PM   #22637
EstorilM
Cars, beer, hiking
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Quote:
Eva.....
Appreciate 1
      02-11-2016, 03:18 AM   #22638
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka
Quote:
"I'm Biorin, i'm so smart, i'm better than 98% of the world's population."

Hey look- I'm Mr. tonka.

I like to show my calves off
Attached Images