United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 34,900.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Figured I would post here as well if any X5 owners are interested in a great complimentary vehicle…

Enthusiast owned, low mileage 2004 BMW E46 M3 6MT Carbon Black Convertible with 45k original miles. This car is in exceptional condition and recently went through a detailed restoration over the past 8 months to bring this car back to a near new condition. Receipts are available the show over $9k spent in past 8 months.

The E46 just had a full engine service (details below) along with newly refinished 18" Style 67 wheels with brand new Michelin PS4S tires.

- A full professional 3-Stage paint correction and Carpro Cquartz ceramic coating, interior leather ceramic coated

- Complete modern suspension refresh including one of the best street suspension setups available for the E46 M3, Bilstein PSS10 Coilovers, new rear tailing arm bushings (Meyle HD rubber), and Bimmerworld Lifetime Guaranteed Rear Shock Mounts – all work done at either Thompson BMW in Doylestown, PA or Mainline Motorsports in Exton, PA (two of the best shops in PA). While the new suspension was installed earlier this year, the subframe was closely looked over and no issues were observed. Given the year and mileage of this car, it was advised to just keep an eye on it but it's very rare there are issues with LCI M3 convertibles of this year.

The mechanical items were all done at Thompson BMW (TPG) in May 2022 which included:

- New Differential shaft seal replaced
- New battery
- Brake fluid flush
- Coolant flush
- New transmission fluid
- All new belts
- New BMC air filter
- New side marker lights.

The only known flaws with the car is:

- EXTERIOR: I have an original receipt I have from the previous owner showing approximately $1400 in repair cost to fix scratches and respray a small area on the passenger side front wing. This does comes up on the CarFax as a minor repair.

- INTERIOR: Interior trim piece on the passenger side is pealing and the infamous E46 rear view mirror liquid is visible.

- MECHANICAL: although the transmission fluid was replaced there is a minor notchiness when shifting into 3rd gear. This is common on these cars but doesn't effect the drive and as the car warms up it gets less noticeable. Also the TPMS light pops on randomly sometimes. Just a little gremlin that I planned to take care of should I keep the car.

The buyer will also get with the car the following:

- Dinan Exhuast
- OEM BMW Windshield Sunshade
- OEM wind deflector ($400)
- Covercraft indoor/outdoor Car Cover
- Brand New OEM M3 embroidered floor mats for front and rear trunk
- Brand New Weather Tech floor liners for front passengers
- All documentation, receipts, carfax and additional photos available upon request.

I'm an avid BMW enthusiast with dealer and other BMW references should you like to speak with them directly. You will honestly not find a cleaner E46 M3 convertible but given my growing family I need to trade for a larger vehicle. I'm open to discussing trades for a well kept SUVs (BMW, Porsche, Audi, Jeep). Feel free to text or call me at 610-209-3535 (Josh)

For reference on how I got pricing: https://bringatrailer.com/auctions/r...8;category=434

Attached Images

BBS FI-R Platinum Gloss w/ Michelin Cup2s
Eventuri Carbon Fibber Intake
Appreciate 0