BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

08-05-2016, 01:09 PM   #3741
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

^ The last State fair of Texas we went to, I threw 83mph at the pitch booth doohicky. For a xx old guy, I was rather chest out afterwards, but my cuff did hurt the next morning. 10 seconds of youthful pride and an Aleve was all I got for $5.
      08-05-2016, 02:19 PM   #3742
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

I went back four pages and didn't see a thread on the Texas terrorists / cartoon fair.

FBI agent tells ISIS to "Tear up Texas?"

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime...in-garland.ece
      08-05-2016, 04:09 PM   #3743
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Trumps economic policy team announced.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/05/trump...n-paulson.html

WaPo already has a headline reading "Six men named Steve, but no women."
      08-05-2016, 05:27 PM   #3744
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Polls polls polls.

How seesaw it's going to be. Clinton by 10 two days ago and the latest rueters/ipsos has clinton by less than 3.

I'm ready for the octagon, I mean debate and I hope they shake hands before taking their podiums.

AP seems at odds with clintons latest choice of words.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2016, 08:52 PM   #3745
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post

Ouch!
      08-06-2016, 12:32 AM   #3746
doane2u
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i M Sport E88

Quote:

And, this is a team that is going to help the American middle class? You gotta be kidding...The Donald is like putting a fox in the hen coup and he's opening the door for the rest of the fox clan to come in. Great idea..
Appreciate 1
jgoens3627.50

08-06-2016, 05:39 AM   #3747
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by doane2u View Post
And, this is a team that is going to help the American middle class? You gotta be kidding...The Donald is like putting a fox in the hen coup and he's opening the door for the rest of the fox clan to come in. Great idea..
Please enlighten me with why these are such bad choices. You can zero in on one individually, if you like.
Maybe compare their records with Robert Rubin and his group?

Thanks.
      08-06-2016, 11:49 AM   #3748
doane2u
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Here is why we should all support the Donald.. I'll quote from George Krencik on facebook:

Trump is a man with a vision for America, not a specific vision, a great vision...the best vision...Trump has a plan to make this country great again....What plan??....a great plan...a plan that will work because it's the best plan.....Why???... because Trump knows good people...which people???....the best people....people that are not stupid like other people....people who know how to get deals done...what deals???...great deals...the biggest deals... because I know words... What words???...I have the best words... I get my information from watching TV... I consult with myself because I have a great brain... A great brain???...the best brain...Trump will also build a big wall to keep Mexicans out and he will make Mexico pay for it!...How....??? its all part of the great plan!...ISIS will be gone very, very quickly...How???... I won't tell you.. It's a secret !!!..
I could go on and on, but just believe me, uhh.. also, I've got big hands.
Appreciate 1
jgoens3627.50

08-06-2016, 12:02 PM   #3749
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Please enlighten me with why these are such bad choices. You can zero in on one individually, if you like.
Maybe compare their records with Robert Rubin and his group?

Thanks.
Are you serious?
      08-06-2016, 02:01 PM   #3750
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

There've been a machete attack on two Belgian female cops.

In these crazy times, Trump is the right guy.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      08-06-2016, 08:35 PM   #3751
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Worth noting that the baby ejection incident was taken out of context,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ampaign-rally/
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2016, 09:12 PM   #3752
doane2u
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post

Really? And how is he going to prevent these atrocities, by just threatening them with his word? Or maybe he will just nuke them all? Please enlighten us...
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2016, 09:27 PM   #3753
doane2u
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Worth noting that the baby ejection incident was taken out of context,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ampaign-rally/
I also think the press over reacted to it and used it politically, but I also think the Donald needs to think before he opens his mouth. He gets himself into these situations because he comes off, or is, unfeeling and crass in most of his reactions to situations.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2016, 11:12 PM   #3754
BEMR
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by doane2u
Here is why we should all support the Donald.. I'll quote from George Krencik on facebook:

Trump is a man with a vision for America, not a specific vision, a great vision...the best vision...Trump has a plan to make this country great again....What plan??....a great plan...a plan that will work because it's the best plan.....Why???... because Trump knows good people...which people???....the best people....people that are not stupid like other people....people who know how to get deals done...what deals???...great deals...the biggest deals... because I know words... What words???...I have the best words... I get my information from watching TV... I consult with myself because I have a great brain... A great brain???...the best brain...Trump will also build a big wall to keep Mexicans out and he will make Mexico pay for it!...How....??? its all part of the great plan!...ISIS will be gone very, very quickly...How???... I won't tell you.. It's a secret !!!..
I could go on and on, but just believe me, uhh.. also, I've got big hands.
Honestly, you sold me again on Trump, call it stupid call it idiotic, with all that you said I can honestly say that I am so sick and tired of all the bullshit we've been seeing from both sides a guy like Trump sounds nothing like the jerkoff politicians on both sides we've been dealing for the past 8 years. Hillary 3.0 is just a continuation of the worse President of all times, him and his policies have run. this Country into shit. His record sucks, you kinda wonder whoes side is he on.

People think Trump will not be able to build a wall, and that Mexico will pay, if you take the time and listen to him enough, you'll hear how its done, very simply, but the liberal side of media doesn't tell you that.

edit: TRUMP 16

With integrity nothing else matters, without integrity nothing else matters.
Appreciate 1
PA135i947.00

08-07-2016, 10:49 AM   #3755
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by doane2u
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post

Really? And how is he going to prevent these atrocities, by just threatening them with his word? Or maybe he will just nuke them all? Please enlighten us...
Well he probably won't bring as many to the US
      08-07-2016, 12:05 PM   #3756
JohnnyCanuck
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi RS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEMR View Post
3.0 is just a continuation of the worse President of all times, him and his policies have run. this Country into shit. His record sucks, you kinda wonder whoes side is he on.
Seriously? Worse than W? Harding? Hoover? Coolidge? Pierce? Johnson?

Maybe the fact that you couldn't pass high school history explains your nonsensical support of Trump.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2016, 04:18 PM   #3757
BEMR
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck
Quote:
3.0 is just a continuation of the worse President of all times, him and his policies have run. this Country into shit. His record sucks, you kinda wonder whoes side is he on.

Maybe the fact that you couldn't pass high school history explains your nonsensical support of Trump.
If you've read just a few of my posts, you will be reminded that to name call, put down the poster, and not keep your response JUST to our comments themselves, means that in the argument, you are losing.

If you want to make your Canadian point, then site the good and the bad of OUR current POTUS if you disagree, and let US decide. Not to much to ask I would assume, but to throw out 5 past Presidents over 43 in U.S. history, is a senseless argument.

Appreciate 0
      08-07-2016, 04:39 PM   #3758
JohnnyCanuck
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi RS3

Quote:
If you've read just a few of my posts, you will be reminded that to name call, put down the poster, and not keep your response JUST to our comments themselves, means that in the argument, you are losing.

If you want to make your Canadian point, then site the good and the bad of OUR current POTUS if you disagree, and let US decide. Not to much to ask I would assume, but to throw out 5 past Presidents over 43 in U.S. history, is a senseless argument.
You called him the worst President ever. Given some of the lowlights that have occupied the office, that's pretty ridiculous and I called you on it. It was not a Canadian-American thing (we've had a few lackluster Prime Minister's in our history), it was simply fair game if you're going to post something that inane.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2016, 05:44 PM   #3759
PA135i
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck View Post
You called him the worst President ever. Given some of the lowlights that have occupied the office, that's pretty ridiculous and I called you on it. It was not a Canadian-American thing (we've had a few lackluster Prime Minister's in our history), it was simply fair game if you're going to post something that inane.
I would say he is the weakest President in the last 50 years.

He invited TO THE WHITE HOUSE the black lives matter group. Giving these Cop hating people a forum. he invited them to the white house. Had to type it again..because I still can't believe he did that.

He pulled out of Iraq too soon against the advice of the military. But he was hell bent on a promise while he was running in 2008.
That directly led to ISIS forming.

I don't hate the guy and even though I never voted for him I support him as the President. But we need a change. We need to be smarter with these other countries in trade deals. Trump is 100% correct on that.. Hillary Clinton will keep the same big government and change little.
Sparkling Graphite Metallic / 6MT / Terracotta Boston Leather / Sport Package / Comfort Access system / Gray Poplar wood trim / Heated front seats / iPod and USB adapter / HD radio / Premium hi-fi system / OE Tuning / VRSF Intercooler & charge pipe / BMW Performance short shift kit / BMW M Performance Handbrake Handle / BMW Stainless steel pedals / V1 hardwired / rear sun shades Pennsylvania 20 electoral votes
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2016, 06:24 PM   #3760
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I would posit that yes, Obama is worse than all of those put together.
      08-07-2016, 07:04 PM   #3761
BEMR
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Even like PA135 mentions above, promotion of false narratives like Black Lives Matter is appalling, if that and sending in Eric Holder to Ferguson Missouri to protect the Civil Liberties of the Thug, and NOT the Civil Liberties of the officer isn't a divider of the Black and White race, I don't know what is.

You have to remember one thing, Trump has said many comments that can easily be considered racist, dividing, immoral, or how ever you want want to take it, BUT Obama and Hillary have DONE many things that have divided our Country in many ways. We all know doing is far different than saying.

RACISM and the hatred of law enforcement is back, thanks to Obama and the future of it will continue with Hillary 3.0. It's not easy to erase 50 years of the leaps and bounds our Country has progressed on racial divide, but this President has just done it. Ask any inner city Blacks if their life is better now after 8 years of Obama. Records show its worse.

Appreciate 0
      08-07-2016, 10:20 PM   #3762
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep

What's this about? She didn't trip - she's clearly being helped up the stairs. Medical issue?
Attached Images