BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

10-07-2020, 03:17 PM   #1
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5, BMW 335i

MUM SPORTS (NORCAL) - Modification, PPF, CERAMIC COATING, ETC..

Hello, fellow Bimmerpost members!

We are a new forum sponsor that is looking to give back and offer fair pricing on high-quality wrapping, chrome deletes, paint protection film (PPF), ceramic coatings (CeramicPro), window tinting, and powder coating.

A little about us: We have been modifying and protecting vehicles for over 15 years in the San Francisco Bay Area and know what quality work is. Our services are available on any make and model but let’s say we have a special place in our hearts for BMWs.

I’ve personally owned multiple BMWs and continue too as they truly are amazing machines. Like any expensive item, protection is key and why we want to offer competitive pricing for forum members. Over the years I’ve gained a tremendous amount of knowledge from these forums and why I would like to give back. I’m going to attach some pictures of some projects we have done. I don’t want this post to be a sales advertisement and would love for people to comment or ask any questions that come to mind. If interested please feel free to reach out directly on this post or by DM or via social media which will all be linked below.

From all of us at Mum Sports, we wish everyone safety during these tough times and look forward to chatting with everyone. Cheers!

Facebook
Instagram
Website
Yelp
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-08-2020, 04:04 PM   #2
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

We actually recently finished a new 2020 BMW X5 45e and wanted to share some pictures of the final results! Even when buying new dealers don't know how to detail vehicles properly and require hours of paint correction to remove all swirls and surface scratches. On this vehicle we completed the following:

1: Full body paint correction
2: Ceramic Pro Gold Package (This is 4 layers of of 9H CeramicPro)
3: Full caliper color change (Grey to Red)
4. Window Tinting

Let us know what you think!
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      10-29-2020, 12:23 PM   #3
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

Wanted to thank everyone who has reached out this far! We have some cool projects coming up and will continue to post updates for everyone to see. I also wanted to share a short video clip we made of us installing a custom cut film on a Porsche Cayenne. If interested please check it out and reach out with any questions. As mentioned before we strive for offering high quality work at competitive prices!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_RY...nnel=MumSports
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2020, 10:58 AM   #4
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

Wanted to thank everyone who reached out and booked an appointment! Super excited to get more BMW's in shop! Will share pictures as we complete projects! Please feel free to reach out for quotes and interested projects! For the time being I wanted to share a new project we just finished!

2020 Mercedes GT R AMG
- Whole Car Custom Cut PPF
- Mum's Ceramic Package (3 layers of 9H protection)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-20-2020, 07:10 PM   #5
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone is staying safe during these unprecedented times! We've finished some cool projects recently and wanted to share! Please feel free to reach out with any questions or customizations to your BMW!

2018 BMW M6 Gran Coupe
- All Around Package Xpel Ultimate PPF
- Mum's Ceramic Package
- Suntek CIR Window Tint
- Installed Rear Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-09-2020, 12:52 PM   #6
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

Happy Holidays to everyone! Hope everyone is staying safe during these unprecedented times. We remain open and will be running special holiday pricing! We have completed a few forum members vehicles and are looking forward to completing some more! Bellow is a fellow forums members F80 M3 that we painted their calipers recently! Feel free to reach out with any questions or quotes!

Thanks,
Adrien
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-22-2020, 10:58 AM   #7
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for the holidays! Wanted to share another project we recently completed. An Alpine White F82 M4. We painted the calipers in red and must say it really makes it pop! Also take you to everyone who has reached out! Please keep them coming! We will also be doing a holiday special and will start booking for January. More details to come!

Best,
Adrien
Attached Images

Last edited by Mum Sports; 12-22-2020 at 03:02 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2021, 01:25 PM   #8
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone had a nice holiday season! We recently finished a forum members brand new 2021 BMW X5M Competition! Such a beautiful beast and looks even better after our full paint correction, all around ppf, and mum ceramic coating interior and exterior! Take a look at this post for pictures and review!

https://g05.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1790651

Cheers,
Adrien
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2021, 03:31 PM   #9
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone has been doing well! We've have gotten many questions about all the services we offer so wanted to post a brief list of everything we offer! Please feel free to reach out with any questions! Also please check out our newly redesigned website: mumsports.com that highlights in greater detail all our offerings!

Services Offered:

Custom Cut Paint Protection Film (PPF)
- Xpel Stealth: This is a Non-Gloss PPF film that offers a slight matte finish
- Xpel Ultimate Plus: This is a High-Gloss PPF film that will enhance a paints gloss finish
- Full Front Package: Full Hood, Fenders, Bumper, Headlights, Side Mirrors, Door Cups and Edges, Rear Luggage Area

- Partial Front Package: ⅓ Hood and Fenders, Full Bumper, Headlights Side Mirrors, Door Cups and Edges
All Around Package: All Painted Surfaces

Chrome Delete (3M)
Full Chrome Delete (Any Color)

Custom Cut Vehicle Wraps (3M Film)
- Full Color Change
- Partial Wraps (Roofs, Side Skirts, Etc)

Ceramic Pro 9H Nano Coating
- Bronze Package: 1 Layer Top Coat
- Silver Package: 1 Layers of 9H Coating, 1 Layer Top Coat
- Mum’s Package: 3 Layers of 9H Coating, 1 Layer Top Coat
- Gold Package: 4 Layers of 9H Coating, 1 Layer Top Coat

Wheel Services
- Curb Repair
- Full Color Change (Powder Coating)

Caliper Services
- Full Caliper Color Change (Painting): This can be any color of your choice! All we need is a paint code or paint sample!

Window Tinting
- Suntek CIR (Ceramic Film)
- Suntek CXP (Non-Ceramic Film)
- 3M Crystalline
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2021, 01:46 PM   #10
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

It's a beautiful day in the Bay hopefully everyone is enjoying the sun! We recently finished another G20! Brand New 2021 BMW 330e came in for an All Around PPF and window tinting! Check out the finished product! Please feel free to reach out with any questions or quotes! We also recently redesigned our website which goes into greater detail on every service we offer. Check us out at www.mumsports.com
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-11-2021, 01:45 PM   #11
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

We recently completed another BMW! This M4 came in for an Xpel PPF, Ceramic, and Caliper Paint Services! If anyone is interested in any service we offer please feel free to reach out via DM or check out or website www.mumsports.com. All of our services are broken down in depth with many photo examples!

Here are some pics of the M4!

Cheers,
Adrien
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-12-2021, 06:27 PM   #12
X5Buell
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW X5 35D M sport

How does Alpine white turn out?
What are the benefits of ceramic coating on a white car? I can see why black. But for an alpine white will it make it pop
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2021, 08:39 PM   #13
Dr. Jekyll
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Are you painting around the M logo on the calipers? I looks like they're still on after spraying, I assume the paint is still wet in the pics so they aren't new.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2021, 10:56 AM   #14
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hi X5Buell,

Ceramic Pro looks great on alpine white! We fully paint correct the car to remove any swirling then the ceramic pro coating seals and protects the car. This doesn't mean the car can't scratch anymore but does add layers of protection. Additionally, the coating gives the paint this wet look like the car was just fully detailed and waxed. Unfortunately, it's difficult to see these benefits through pictures but in person it's amazing. If you are interested feel free to reach out! We invite you to come to our shop to check out any projects we are working on and we can provide and evaluation on your's.

Best,
Adrien

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5Buell View Post
How does Alpine white turn out?
What are the benefits of ceramic coating on a white car? I can see why black. But for an alpine white will it make it pop
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2021, 10:58 AM   #15
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hi Dr. Jekyll,

We remove the M logos before painting and add to new decals after the caliper is fully dry. The paint is fully cured and dry in these pictures. If interested we have some pictures during the process that I can share if interested.

Best,
Adrien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Are you painting around the M logo on the calipers? I looks like they're still on after spraying, I assume the paint is still wet in the pics so they aren't new.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2021, 05:41 AM   #16
Dr. Jekyll
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mum Sports View Post
Hi Dr. Jekyll,

We remove the M logos before painting and add to new decals after the caliper is fully dry. The paint is fully cured and dry in these pictures. If interested we have some pictures during the process that I can share if interested.

Best,
Adrien

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mum Sports View Post
Hi Dr. Jekyll,

Best,
Adrien

Quote:
Yes pics in progress would be pretty cool!
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2021, 03:28 PM   #17
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

We just finished a full paint correction and ceramic pro gold package on this 2021 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

Please check out our website: www.mumsports.com for all the services we offer! We love chatting with fellow enthusiasts please don't hesitate to reach on here or through our website!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
NOKO244.00
      03-24-2021, 12:28 PM   #18
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

Thank you everyone who reached out with questions and inquiries! We just finished an All Around Xpel Stealth PPF and Ceramic Pro coating on this 2021 BMW X7! I must say this project turned out amazing! Check out the pictures bellow! Again feel free to check out our website: www.mumsports.com and feel free to reach out with any questions or inquiries!

Cheers,
Adrien
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
NOKO244.00
      04-07-2021, 03:16 PM   #19
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

We just finished a full paint correction and all around Xpel stealth paint protection film (PPF) on this E53 AMG! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

Please check out our website: www.mumsports.com for all the services we offer! We love chatting with fellow enthusiasts please don't hesitate to reach on here or through our website!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-08-2021, 06:00 PM   #20
Dr. Jekyll
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yes pics in progress would be pretty cool!
Would love to see more in progress caliper change pictures please.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2021, 09:32 PM   #21
Damsph
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Garage List
2021 BMW X05  [0.00]
I'm picking up a new X5 40xdrive in a couple of weeks and it is phytonic blue. I want to try and protect from our roads(I live in the Bay Area also), but I don't want to go crazy in expense. What services would you recommend? I have never done ceramic, tinting or PPF before. The vehicle won't be garaged most of the time and in order to keep it clean and ready for clients, I will have to use a car wash weekly to bi-weekly.

Thanks,
David
SF Peninsula
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2021, 02:23 PM   #22
motherkin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: g05 45e

Any forum member discount?
Appreciate 0