2017 m4  [0.00]
2010 BMW X5M  [10.00]
Gixxer's F95 Tanzanite X5M is for sale!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 79,985.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
BMW CCA member and enthusiast owned 2020 BMW X5M with 600hp/553lb-ft. Beautiful Tanzanite II over Ivory Extended leather and Piano Black Trim.

Executive package

Drivers Assist Pro package

Comfort access

Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Sound

Lazer LED Headlights

Black Shadowline trim

M Competition Sport Exhaust

Heated/cooled/Massage seats, heated steering wheel and heated armrests, cooled cupholders, soft close doors, rear window shades, remote start, Night Vision, Dynamic adaptive cruise, Blind spot monitoring, Apple Car Play, heads up display. Exterior Black trim: Black Grilles, Black Side vents, Black M Model badging. M Competition Sport Exhaust with Black Tips and more!

The entire vehicle has been treated to an all over paint correction with ceramic coating on the exterior paint, glass, lights and trim surfaces. It also has a ceramic coating on the leather and interior surfaces! It has been garage kept, smells new and is absolutely gorgeous.

I have added 22" fully custom forged wheels in Brushed Black, Height Adjustable suspension (H.A.S) that complements the factory M Dynamic Mode, and of course, the stock springs will be included in the sale. You will also have the option on a 2nd set of 22" custom forged wheels that are brand new in the box and have never been mounted!

This X5M has a Clean CarFax (I will be happy to provide you with a copy) No accident history and 0 problems during our ownership. I purchased it as a CPO from Brahman BMW in West Palm Beach, Fla. It currently has CPO warranty that may be transferable. We love this X5M, but are choosing to sell it because we have too many other vehicles and rarely get the chance to enjoy this one as we should.

My loss will be someone's gain; The person who buys this X5M will be extremely pleased.

If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to me at (336)413-3198

2020 X5M - Tanzanite II
2012 M3 - Alpine White
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2024, 09:19 PM   #2
Rausky
Rep
Drives: M5 Competition, Huracan

When I look up the VIN it doesn't list the comp package. Is this a X5M comp?
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 02:41 PM   #3
gixxerboy63
Tanzanite Blue II X5M Pilot
Rep
Drives: M3, M4, X3 M40i, X5M

Garage List
2017 m4  [0.00]
2010 BMW X5M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausky View Post
When I look up the VIN it doesn't list the comp package. Is this a X5M comp?
Let me be clear, it is not a comp package: It does have all the comp options except the tri-color seatbelts and Competition badging; It has black grilles, black side vents, black badging and Black tipped performance exhaust. From the factory, the torque is the same, the horsepower difference is negligible (17 ponies woo-hoo!). Add a piggyback tune to either comp or non comp and they will both post identical power numbers.

As a bonus, the build date on mine is May 2020, 2 months before BMW locked their ECUs, so that allows a lot more unrestricted tuning options without having to send your ECU off to Russia along with your $2k just to have it unlocked... Once it is unlocked, BMW will know about it and can void your warranty!

2020 X5M - Tanzanite II
2012 M3 - Alpine White
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 07:47 PM   #4
cfm56d7b
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 440i Gran Coupe & 2015 X5

What a great vehicle. Wish it were X6M … that’s what my wife wants.
Appreciate 1