BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

01-28-2020, 10:25 AM   #1
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Feeler: Trade Techno Violet E36 M3 for your E60 528i with 6MT? (South East)

I know this seems like an odd one, but wanted to see if anyone was interested in doing this. Just a feeler but I think value wise, they might not be that different. Trade rare car for rare car. Why you ask? I think I'd get more use out of a more cushy sedan, and I still have the E92 M3 and Z4M Roadster. Still 50/50 about it, but let's see what's out there.

Info on the car:
1999 E36 M3, Techno Violet on Dove, 5MT
141k miles. I've had it since 2014 and got it with 115k miles. Previous owner was a BMW CCA member.
Mods: Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, SS brake lines, replaced Contour wheels with all rear Style 24 wheels (OEM of course), ZHP steering rack, DEPO glass headlights
Maintenance: The previous owner did suspension refresh. During my ownership, I overhauled the cooling system and put in an S54 Z3M radiator, expansion tank, hoses and Stewart water pump. I've also replaced the steering gear of the driver seat (did not recline before) and reinforced with TMR rear shock mount reinforcement plates. Replaced all the black body trims with fresh OEM parts

I'm sure there's a ton I left out stuff, but I'll add as necessary

What I'm looking for:
LCI E60, 6MT (a must), Msport (almost a must), don't mind color. Would also consider Japanese luxury sedans of around equal value. Heresy, I know.

Hopefully I put this in the right subforum, but Mods feel free to move. If you have something that matches what I'm looking for, please PM me and let's chat.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 1
      02-11-2020, 12:09 AM   #2
PachaM5
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

Do you have a cash price for the M3?
Appreciate 0