BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-21-2019, 10:13 PM   #89
doctorttt
Private First Class
23
Rep
114
Posts

Drives: Lexus IS350
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayhorn View Post
Has anyone ever traded in a non bmw at a dealer before? I've got a pretty decent starting quote for a base X5 but haven't gone back to them about the trade in yet. 2011 honda crv with low miles. figure I may get hosed since its a honda and the age.
When I go place the custom order tomorrow (6/22/2019), I plan to inform my salesperson that I will trade in my 2014 Lexus IS350 AWD with 24,000 miles. I think you have to bring the car there and have them to apprise it in person, so that they think the transaction is real. I checked on edmund and kbb, so I have a decent idea what my current car is worth. Will let you know tomorrow what they come back with on the trade in.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2019, 11:01 PM   #90
rayhorn
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: NA
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorttt View Post
When I go place the custom order tomorrow (6/22/2019), I plan to inform my salesperson that I will trade in my 2014 Lexus IS350 AWD with 24,000 miles. I think you have to bring the car there and have them to apprise it in person, so that they think the transaction is real. I checked on edmund and kbb, so I have a decent idea what my current car is worth. Will let you know tomorrow what they come back with on the trade in.
Cool appreciate it and good luck!
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2019, 08:50 AM   #91
TurtleBoy
Colonel
TurtleBoy's Avatar
934
Rep
2,344
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

You may want to stop by a Carmax if one is near you and see what they offer. You can then use that as a minimum with your dealer.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2019, 10:38 AM   #92
natahoa
Retired soccer mom
natahoa's Avatar
United_States
221
Rep
937
Posts

Drives: x5 40i 2019
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Rural Eastern MD (Eastern Shore/Delmarva)

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayhorn View Post
Has anyone ever traded in a non bmw at a dealer before? I've got a pretty decent starting quote for a base X5 but haven't gone back to them about the trade in yet. 2011 honda crv with low miles. figure I may get hosed since its a honda and the age.
My daughter has a CRV, might be a 2013. I think it is 5-6 years old. It is a base model, no extras. She paid about $21 for it and is moving to Germany and wants to sell it. She thinks she can get $14k for it - has very low miles.

I told her no way. I think it is worth about 45% of what she paid for it, so closer to $10k, if she is lucky. She lives in Washington DC, so it should be easy to sell Tho.

For a 2011, I would think $7-8k, at the higher end if it is tricked out. but haven’t looked up the values on it.

We decided to keep our 2011 Highlander when we bought the X5. It only has 75k miles, and cost $34k in 2011. It is the middle trim (no built-in nav).

It is only worth about $10k, so it was a no-brainer to keep it. Both the CRV and highlander are such popular cars, you might want to find a friend or family member to buy it, unless something is wrong with it.

Our family members were drooling to get their hands on our highlander. They were very disappointed!
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2019, 03:03 PM   #93
rayhorn
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: NA
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
You may want to stop by a Carmax if one is near you and see what they offer. You can then use that as a minimum with your dealer.
I've checked..closest one is in PA I think and I'm in NYC. Not super far but it's gonna take up half a day round trip. KBB has it around 9-10K so getting 7k would be ok. Just not sure if they would give even less since they probably have no market for it on their lot. Much rather do a trade in so I don't have to deal with taxes, title etc.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2019, 05:03 PM   #94
Fins1972
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: AMC Concord
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Chrysler K car

iTrader: (0)

Looking over options and ordering -- thank you for the great advice on this thread.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2019, 05:10 PM   #95
TurtleBoy
Colonel
TurtleBoy's Avatar
934
Rep
2,344
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayhorn View Post
I've checked..closest one is in PA I think and I'm in NYC. Not super far but it's gonna take up half a day round trip. KBB has it around 9-10K so getting 7k would be ok. Just not sure if they would give even less since they probably have no market for it on their lot. Much rather do a trade in so I don't have to deal with taxes, title etc.
Ok, you may want to see if Vroom buys in your state. It is totally an online process where you fill in some information and send in pictures. They usually give decent offers from what I have seen.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2019, 06:21 PM   #96
doctorttt
Private First Class
23
Rep
114
Posts

Drives: Lexus IS350
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

I want to thank everyone here on this forum for the invaluable information that helped me to pull the trigger today. It's time for me to make some contributions by providing my purchase info for prospective buyers who are interested in G05. The expected delivery is late July or early August, which is okay because I'm not in a rush.

Order Date: June 22, 2019
My Location: New York City
Configuration:
--X5 xDrive40i (2019MY)
--Black Sapphire Metallic
--M Sport Package
--21" Orbit Grey Style 744 With Performance Run-Flat Tires
--Tartufo Extended
--Parking Assistance Package
--Aluminum Dark Mesh Interior Trim
--Executive Package
--Premium Package
--M Sport Brakes
--Integral Active Steering
--Space-saver Spare
--2 Axle Air Suspension
--Multi-Contour Seats
--Front and Rear Heated Seats
--Heat Front Seats Armrest & Steering Wheel
--Luggage-Compartment Package
--Leather Dashboard
--Acoustic Glass
--Rubber Mats

MSRP: $80,395 USD
Negotiated Price: $72,888 (or 9.34% discount)
Trade-In Value: +$20,500 and sales tax reduction on this amount
BMW FS Rebate: +$2,000
BMW Conquest: +$750
Anticipated BMWCCA Rebate: +$1,000
NYS Waste Tire Fee: ($12.50)
Application Process Fee: ($75)
NYS Inspection Fee: ($10)
Estimated Registration Fee: $[275]

BMW FS is in the process of checking my credit to determine the interest rate. I inquired about the 2.99% interest rate, and I was told that this offering is available in certain states and, of course, subject to the buyer's creditworthiness. My FICO is quite strong, and I will see what I can do to obtain the 2.99% rate. Like many of you, I will try to pay the debt off after the first few payments. By the way, how did some of you get 2.99%?

I traded in my 2014 Lexus IS350 AWD with 24,400 miles on it. Edmund, kbb, and a few others indicated an estimated trade-in value of about $21,000-$21,500. Dealer initially offered $20,000, which I was quite satisfied. I nevertheless asked for $21,XXX and settled at $20,500. I'm pretty sure the dealer could easily find a new buyer of my Lexus. She has the HP, low mileage, well kept, sport package, black exterior, no mechanical issues, properly maintained, fully wrapped front, etc. My decision to accept the trade-in offer was based on the following:

--I bought the car in August 2013, so it's almost a 6-year old car (as of June 22, 2019). I'm very certain that Lexus will release a new body of the IS next year in 2020 as a 2021 model. If I had waited, the trade-in value at that time would probably have gotten worse because my Lexus will be a 7-year old car and a brand new body of IS will be out by then.

--I paid $47,000 for my Lexus back then and that's before tax, fees, etc. In other words, the $47k was the negotiated price. For a trade in value of $20,500, that's about 44% which I think is acceptable.

--The time spent going back and forth and talking with another dealer in the NYC area is just not worth it.

--Lastly, my wife and I are expecting a baby, so the Lexus IS350 really has to go.

I had the option to wait for a month and order 2020MY instead, but my wife and I really did not like the other upholstery colors. We both like Tartufo a lot, which will not be available in 2020MY based on the information that's out there now. With regards to the potential quality issues or hiccups in 2019MY, I will take the chance. I've had the Lexus for some time, and their infotainment system is just bad. This will be my first BMW and going to iDrive is already a step up for me, so I think I can deal with the annoyance from the software bugs/issues.

Hope the information helps.

Last edited by doctorttt; 06-22-2019 at 06:50 PM..
Appreciate 2
      06-22-2019, 06:21 PM   #97
Garycoral
New Member
8
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: BMW X5
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Wisconsin

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayhorn View Post
I've checked..closest one is in PA I think and I'm in NYC. Not super far but it's gonna take up half a day round trip. KBB has it around 9-10K so getting 7k would be ok. Just not sure if they would give even less since they probably have no market for it on their lot. Much rather do a trade in so I don't have to deal with taxes, title etc.
I just went through the same process with my wife's vehicle - I ended up getting a $11K when KBB and Manheim said $12K - Problem is that the sales person is a new client of mine (Insurance) so I couldn't negotiate as rough & tumble as normal. And too, they gave me about 11.5% off the vehcile...

I can go into Manheim and get an MMR report for you if you list the make,model, miles and condition - The MMR is composite of ALL similar units sale prices going through the Manheim Auction system.
Appreciate 1
      06-22-2019, 08:31 PM   #98
rayhorn
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: NA
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorttt View Post
I want to thank everyone here on this forum for the invaluable information that helped me to pull the trigger today. It's time for me to make some contributions by providing my purchase info for prospective buyers who are interested in G05. The expected delivery is late July or early August, which is okay because I'm not in a rush.

Order Date: June 22, 2019
My Location: New York City
Configuration:
--X5 xDrive40i (2019MY)
--Black Sapphire Metallic
--M Sport Package
--21" Orbit Grey Style 744 With Performance Run-Flat Tires
--Tartufo Extended
--Parking Assistance Package
--Aluminum Dark Mesh Interior Trim
--Executive Package
--Premium Package
--M Sport Brakes
--Integral Active Steering
--Space-saver Spare
--2 Axle Air Suspension
--Multi-Contour Seats
--Front and Rear Heated Seats
--Heat Front Seats Armrest & Steering Wheel
--Luggage-Compartment Package
--Leather Dashboard
--Acoustic Glass
--Rubber Mats

MSRP: $80,395 USD
Negotiated Price: $72,888 (or 9.34% discount)
Trade-In Value: +$20,500 and sales tax reduction on this amount
BMW FS Rebate: +$2,000
BMW Conquest: +$750
Anticipated BMWCCA Rebate: +$1,000
NYS Waste Tire Fee: ($12.50)
Application Process Fee: ($75)
NYS Inspection Fee: ($10)
Estimated Registration Fee: $[275]

BMW FS is in the process of checking my credit to determine the interest rate. I inquired about the 2.99% interest rate, and I was told that this offering is available in certain states and, of course, subject to the buyer's creditworthiness. My FICO is quite strong, and I will see what I can do to obtain the 2.99% rate. Like many of you, I will try to pay the debt off after the first few payments. By the way, how did some of you get 2.99%?

I traded in my 2014 Lexus IS350 AWD with 24,400 miles on it. Edmund, kbb, and a few others indicated an estimated trade-in value of about $21,000-$21,500. Dealer initially offered $20,000, which I was quite satisfied. I nevertheless asked for $21,XXX and settled at $20,500. I'm pretty sure the dealer could easily find a new buyer of my Lexus. She has the HP, low mileage, well kept, sport package, black exterior, no mechanical issues, properly maintained, fully wrapped front, etc. My decision to accept the trade-in offer was based on the following:

--I bought the car in August 2013, so it's almost a 6-year old car (as of June 22, 2019). I'm very certain that Lexus will release a new body of the IS next year in 2020 as a 2021 model. If I had waited, the trade-in value at that time would probably have gotten worse because my Lexus will be a 7-year old car and a brand new body of IS will be out by then.

--I paid $47,000 for my Lexus back then and that's before tax, fees, etc. In other words, the $47k was the negotiated price. For a trade in value of $20,500, that's about 44% which I think is acceptable.

--The time spent going back and forth and talking with another dealer in the NYC area is just not worth it.

--Lastly, my wife and I are expecting a baby, so the Lexus IS350 really has to go.

I had the option to wait for a month and order 2020MY instead, but my wife and I really did not like the other upholstery colors. We both like Tartufo a lot, which will not be available in 2020MY based on the information that's out there now. With regards to the potential quality issues or hiccups in 2019MY, I will take the chance. I've had the Lexus for some time, and their infotainment system is just bad. This will be my first BMW and going to iDrive is already a step up for me, so I think I can deal with the annoyance from the software bugs/issues.

Hope the information helps.
Congrats on the baby and the purchase! Sounds like a pretty good deal. Bmw Usa's website is currently showing 3.99% as the lowest in the NY area. I think it went down slightly. It was showing 4.29% a few weeks ago. Did you go to a dealer in the tri-state area?
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2019, 07:32 PM   #99
doctorttt
Private First Class
23
Rep
114
Posts

Drives: Lexus IS350
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayhorn View Post
Congrats on the baby and the purchase! Sounds like a pretty good deal. Bmw Usa's website is currently showing 3.99% as the lowest in the NY area. I think it went down slightly. It was showing 4.29% a few weeks ago. Did you go to a dealer in the tri-state area?
Thanks a lot. Yes, I went to a dealer in Brooklyn, NYC. I also spoke with BMW Bayside in Queens so that the two dealers would compete with each other for the sale. BMW FS at my dealer is offering 3.99% right now. It's likely that July's offering will be the same. The Fed already announced no interest rate hike for the second half of 2019. Assuming the borrower has decent credit quality, I don't see the possibility of BMW FS offering a rate above 3.99% to a customer. Bank of America is offering 3.49%, and I will try to get pre-approval to negotiate with BMW FS. Freddie Mac's data shows a 30-year fixed rate mortgage at about 3.84% right now and 15 years at 3.48%. An auto loan has a shorter tenor (i.e. up to 5 years), but of course you can't compare the long-term asset value of an automobile vs a piece of real estate. Well, it's BMW FS, so I'm not surprised that they will try whatever to maximize their profits.

Last edited by doctorttt; 06-23-2019 at 07:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 03:42 PM   #100
kmarei
Major General
kmarei's Avatar
Egypt
364
Rep
6,739
Posts

Drives: 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C LE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

iTrader: (33)

Garage List
Exclamation

Can some one help me figure out how much percentage I got off?

My car had a MSRP of $68,995 including the $995 destination fee

The discount was $6,895 plus $2000 for bmw financing and $1250 loyalty discount (traded in a 2011 X3)
Plus they took an extra $500 off as we had agreed on a trade in of $7000 on the X3 but then upper management said only $6,500 so my salesman took the extra $500 off the car to stick to the original offer
So the total discount from the msrp of 68,995 is $10,645

Does that mean the total discount off MSRP is about 15.4%?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 03:50 PM   #101
Fins1972
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: AMC Concord
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Chrysler K car

iTrader: (0)

I am in the process of ordering and have a question -- I have included the M Sport Design ($5,850) in my order; the web site states that the package includes multi contour seats. However, the order form my dealer has sent me itemizes Multi Contour seats as a $750 option. I pointed the discrepancy out to my sales person and he stated that is how the system writes it up. Huh? If it is included in the $5,850 package, it should not appear separately as another $750 charge. Can someone enlighten me?
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 03:58 PM   #102
TurtleBoy
Colonel
TurtleBoy's Avatar
934
Rep
2,344
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
Can some one help me figure out how much percentage I got off?

My car had a MSRP of $68,995 including the $995 destination fee

The discount was $6,895 plus $2000 for bmw financing and $1250 loyalty discount (traded in a 2011 X3)
Plus they took an extra $500 off as we had agreed on a trade in of $7000 on the X3 but then upper management said only $6,500 so my salesman took the extra $500 off the car to stick to the original offer
So the total discount from the msrp of 68,995 is $10,645

Does that mean the total discount off MSRP is about 15.4%?
Your discount was about 10.7% ((6895 + 500)/68995) before incentives. With incentives you got around 15.4% ((7395 + 2000 + 1250)/68,995) below MSRP.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 04:09 PM   #103
TurtleBoy
Colonel
TurtleBoy's Avatar
934
Rep
2,344
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fins1972 View Post
I am in the process of ordering and have a question -- I have included the M Sport Design ($5,850) in my order; the web site states that the package includes multi contour seats. However, the order form my dealer has sent me itemizes Multi Contour seats as a $750 option. I pointed the discrepancy out to my sales person and he stated that is how the system writes it up. Huh? If it is included in the $5,850 package, it should not appear separately as another $750 charge. Can someone enlighten me?
Assuming you are referring to a 40i, I think the website is wrong. According to the order guide they are not not included in the Sport package, they are only included in the luxury seating package.
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 05:10 PM   #104
Fins1972
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: AMC Concord
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Chrysler K car

iTrader: (0)

Thanks TurtleBoy -- I thought there had to be an error somewhere. I am ordering a 40i. Interesting that the description of what is in the package is incorrect considering that the first thing you do on the BMW build page is select the model number. The other thing that does not add up is that after you select the M Sport Design on the BMW build page, there is no option to select Multi Contour Seats (does not appear as a stand alone option). Moreover, my dealer states that I cannot de-select them if I am getting the M Sport Design. I will chalk it up to poor web design and move on! Thanks again.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2019, 03:42 PM   #105
doctorttt
Private First Class
23
Rep
114
Posts

Drives: Lexus IS350
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorttt View Post
Order Date: June 22, 2019
My Location: New York City
Configuration:
--X5 xDrive40i (2019MY)
--Black Sapphire Metallic
--M Sport Package
--21" Orbit Grey Style 744 With Performance Run-Flat Tires
--Tartufo Extended
--Parking Assistance Package
--Aluminum Dark Mesh Interior Trim
--Executive Package
--Premium Package
--M Sport Brakes
--Integral Active Steering
--Space-saver Spare
--2 Axle Air Suspension
--Multi-Contour Seats
--Front and Rear Heated Seats
--Heat Front Seats Armrest & Steering Wheel
--Luggage-Compartment Package
--Leather Dashboard
--Acoustic Glass
--Rubber Mats

MSRP: $80,395 USD
Negotiated Price: $72,888 (or 9.34% discount)
Trade-In Value: +$20,500 and sales tax reduction on this amount
BMW FS Rebate: +$2,000
BMW Conquest: +$750
Anticipated BMWCCA Rebate: +$1,000
NYS Waste Tire Fee: ($12.50)
Application Process Fee: ($75)
NYS Inspection Fee: ($10)
Estimated Registration Fee: $[275]
I visited the dealer today to discuss the interest rate, and the CA pointed out that the ordering system did not let him build the car with 744 (the black rims), thus replacing it with 741. The price difference between 744 at $1,550 and 741 at $950 is $600. The CA did not want to adjust the price initially and blamed on a "3rd party pricing system." After a long discussion, the CA agreed to adjust the negotiated price to $72,288, resulting in a discount of about 10% pre-incentives.

Next, we had to redo the paperwork because of the $600 adjustment. He asked me to review the build of a new print out to confirm, and I discovered a discrepancy between the MSRPs: $79,545 vs. $80,395. The CA blamed on the "system" and tried to tell me some creative stories to brush me off. After a long discussion going back and forth, as I was going to cancel the order, he agreed to apply the 10% discount on the $79,545 MSRP, with the condition that I accept 3.99% from BMW FS and I will receive the $2,000 rebate plus $750 conquest. I accepted the deal and plan to pay down at least 50% of the loan after financial close. BMW FS could not adjust the rate to 3.44% that Bank of America had offered.

I'm really not sure why the MSRP numbers could be different over time. If the pricing could change, I believe there is a possibility that the order guide for 2020MY could eventually change at some point, meaning Tartufo could be available. Anyway, the conclusion is know your numbers.

Build: Same as above with 741 rims
Revised MSRP: $79,545
Final negotiated price: $71,439
Discount Pre-Incentives: $8,106 (or 10.19%)
FS Rebate + Conquest: $2,750
Expected BMWCCA Rebate: $1,000

My 2019MY will be the last batch of production before BMW switching to 2020MY. Mine is expected to be built in mid-July and tentative delivery is early August.

Hope this helps again.

Last edited by doctorttt; 06-28-2019 at 03:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2019, 07:19 PM   #106
Chateau
Enlisted Member
Canada
15
Rep
46
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5 Competition
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Atlantic Canada

iTrader: (0)

Any Canadians with an update on 2019 expected discounts? Looking to get my wife a pretty much base X5 40i and shes not fussy on exterior or interior colors.

Im in Atlantic Canada, but would ship from further west for the right deal.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2019, 08:27 PM   #107
AustinV
Second Lieutenant
AustinV's Avatar
Canada
69
Rep
209
Posts

Drives: BMW X5 40i (2019)
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau View Post
Any Canadians with an update on 2019 expected discounts? Looking to get my wife a pretty much base X5 40i and she’s not fussy on exterior or interior colors.

I’m in Atlantic Canada, but would ship from further west for the right deal.
Atlantic Canada is tough because there's only two dealers around - Halifax and Moncton. They know it, and they are not bending much down. From following this forum Canadian discounts on average have been 4-6 % for somewhere like Ontario, might even try to get better deal on the existing car from the dealer lot because it's end of production for 2019 and they may be more willing to clear them. Plus it's reduced finance 1.99% / leasing 3.99% rates for July promotions from BMW Canada. US is like 10-14% off at the moment. I'd be careful though with the remote deliveries, 2019 X5s is a first model year and you never know what you will be getting, there were some horror stories here on the forum (read post from AndroidRobot for example) with some defects at delivery like bad leather spots plus 10 more items (rattles, cameras alignement etc.) then later BMW US declined warranty repairs. If it's just couple grand or less $$ difference I'd not venture much out of your living area so that you can work with the dealer who sold you the car.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2019, 08:57 PM   #108
Chateau
Enlisted Member
Canada
15
Rep
46
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5 Competition
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Atlantic Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinV View Post
Atlantic Canada is tough because there's only two dealers around - Halifax and Moncton. They know it, and they are not bending much down. From following this forum Canadian discounts on average have been 4-6 % for somewhere like Ontario, might even try to get better deal on the existing car from the dealer lot because it's end of production for 2019 and they may be more willing to clear them. Plus it's reduced finance 1.99% / leasing 3.99% rates for July promotions from BMW Canada. US is like 10-14% off at the moment. I'd be careful though with the remote deliveries, 2019 X5s is a first model year and you never know what you will be getting, there were some horror stories here on the forum (read post from AndroidRobot for example) with some defects at delivery like bad leather spots plus 10 more items (rattles, cameras alignement etc.) then later BMW US declined warranty repairs. If it's just couple grand or less $$ difference I'd not venture much out of your living area so that you can work with the dealer who sold you the car.
Appreciate the advice. Ill check both lots and see what I can find.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2019, 02:14 PM   #109
diononiz
Second Lieutenant
diononiz's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
220
Posts

Drives: 14 M6GC - black/black
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mountain View, CA

iTrader: (3)

What type of discount should I expect on a 2019 4.0i in the SF Bay Area? I see that some are getting 12-15% off before rebates. Is that doable in the my region?
__________________
19 Aston Martin Vantage - Magnetic Silver
19 BMW X5 4.0Xdrive - White with Msport

16 Porsche 991 Turbo - White/Black - Gone but missed!
14 M6GC- Black / Black - Dinan S1 - Gone but loved!
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2019, 02:01 PM   #110
Ashes1984
New Member
2
Rep
20
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW X3
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Washington

iTrader: (0)

2019 X5 : Good or Bad Deal?

First post here, so please let me know if I am breaking any rules
Model: 2019 BMW X5
State: Washington State

Attached is the dealer quote + the SUV configuration.

I think based on what I have seen here, the discount is really low before taking into consideration the rebate. Can you guys let me know if I am getting into a bad deal or no?
Attached Images
 
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 2019_X5_Configuration.pdf (197.1 KB, 34 views)
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 AM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST