06-01-2016, 10:39 AM   #29877
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage
I vote for bitches ain't shit version.
You're probably right... The other version felt like it needed some coddling...
Appreciate 1
      06-01-2016, 10:39 AM   #29878
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
You have it sometimes... Other times not so much... Not sure yet which version I prefer... The one who hyperventilated because he didn't know what to text back to a girl, or the hardcore bitches ain't shit version... Juries still out...
more! more!

Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 10:41 AM   #29879
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
They have a site here and it's super popular in LA lol... I don't know the exact name of it but I'm sure it's similar to what you just posted... It gets brutal though, because there's different levels of Armenian... Rank it from hardcore to less hardcore and it's on par with Aatish and his weddings he has to throw time to time where it's mixed culture matrimony and bodyguards have to be called in...

Anyways, think it's almost as popular as JDate here in LA...
its exists?

whoah don't think he's at the marriage stage yet
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 10:43 AM   #29880
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

first video, too funny

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/05/vict...-impersonation
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 10:44 AM   #29881
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock
Quote:
They have a site here and it's super popular in LA lol... I don't know the exact name of it but I'm sure it's similar to what you just posted... It gets brutal though, because there's different levels of Armenian... Rank it from hardcore to less hardcore and it's on par with Aatish and his weddings he has to throw time to time where it's mixed culture matrimony and bodyguards have to be called in...

Anyways, think it's almost as popular as JDate here in LA...
its exists?

whoah don't think he's at the marriage stage yet
Dude, they have everything you can think of... But yeah, super popular around here... A lot of Armenians around these parts have met their significant others on the site... Common phrase around the Jewish community even is when it's time to settle down, they say they need to make a J-Date account lol... Either that or they get set up by their parents from someone at temple... Hence why J-Date is the more popular option...
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 10:45 AM   #29882
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
You're probably right... The other version felt like it needed some coddling...
that's it! my mother didn't hold me enough as a child..

*hugs* u solved my deep down childhood neurosises
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 10:48 AM   #29883
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

So grimlock , how's are things in the female front going over there?
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 10:49 AM   #29884
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Dude, they have everything you can think of... But yeah, super popular around here... A lot of Armenians around these parts have met their significant others on the site... Common phrase around the Jewish community even is when it's time to settle down, they say they need to make a J-Date account lol... Either that or they get set up by their parents from someone at temple... Hence why J-Date is the more popular option...
I'd thought 'J' stood for Japanese..
I think it's something the parents like to do.. like they probably engaged u 4 times already without u knowing..
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 10:50 AM   #29885
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
I don't do females anymore.. unless they serve themselves up on a platter
I play my computer games, trade my money.. bitches be knocking down my door anytime now
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 10:51 AM   #29886
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
I play my computer games, trade my money.. bitches be knocking down my door anytime now
I'd make this a sig, but too many people would assume normalcy.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 3
      06-01-2016, 10:51 AM   #29887
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish
You can tell by which grimlock showed up that not as well as your half Armenian half Italian love life...

All kidding aside, I knew a girl out here who was half Armo half Italian... Gorgeous girl but don't think this one was as well put together as yours... Was a bartender and got fired for drinking too much on the job... She blamed the bar for being stingy with their drink allowance lol...
Appreciate 2
      06-01-2016, 10:52 AM   #29888
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage
Quote:
Paging jtodd... Paging jtodd...
Appreciate 2
      06-01-2016, 10:52 AM   #29889
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
that's a softball pitch for dem n'gg's out there
Appreciate 2
      06-01-2016, 10:53 AM   #29890
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
So you what do you do? :b

Making money is good. Playing games is bad. You need to change that buddy. Unless, that is, you want one of the those Asian gamer chicks who reek of Mountain Dew, Doritos, and broken dreams/promises.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 10:55 AM   #29891
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Paging jtodd... Paging jtodd...
jtodd_fl you are requested. I assume you're actually getting some work done today. Or driving the M2. Or something not involving a computer.

Quote:
that's a softball pitch for dem n'gg's out there

Appreciate 1
      06-01-2016, 10:56 AM   #29892
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:

Making money is good. Playing games is bad. You need to change that buddy. Unless, that is, you want one of the those Asian gamer chicks who reek of Mountain Dew, Doritos, and broken dreams/promises.
Oh lord.

Appreciate 1
      06-01-2016, 10:57 AM   #29893
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei
You can tell by which grimlock showed up that not as well as your half Armenian half Italian love life...

All kidding aside, I knew a girl out here who was half Armo half Italian... Gorgeous girl but don't think this one was as well put together as yours... Was a bartender and got fired for drinking too much on the job... She blamed the bar for being stingy with their drink allowance lol...
Don't know what it is with me and Italians. I didn't really know she was part Armenian until I met her folks. Last name is Italian.

Most of the Indian chicks I've dealt with of the recent have been wrecks. Alcoholics, drug users, massive whores, and unstable as fuck.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 10:59 AM   #29894
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:

i never touched computer games for the last 20yrs.. when i was teenager
but i found it re-connected me to a part of the mojo i lost as a got caught up in winning/trying not to lose and not making any money trading (which is what i do)
i found doing something for fun is TOTALLY different from doing something for a different reason, be it to achieve a certain goal, win/not lose etc.
In short, it's the purest form of performance.. kinda like how Curry can make threes without the smoothest stroke.. u gotta beleive in yourself, if u don't it become a self-fulfilling prophecy
on the other hand, if something doesn't work, there's probably a reason, thats so deep u probably won't be able to find out without much help and soul searching, which I suppose is where shoei comes in
Appreciate 1
      06-01-2016, 11:02 AM   #29895
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Don't know what it is with me and Italians. I didn't really know she was part Armenian until I met her folks. Last name is Italian.

Most of the Indian chicks I've dealt with of the recent have been wrecks. Alcoholics, drug users, massive whores, and unstable as fuck.
blame this on culture
alot of non-western cultures are very backwards interms of mental health, heck make that everyone, you'd be surprised how brainwashed everybody is when u get older, away from your family, and see your whole perspective has been completely warped by growing up in a certain family
almost no one can escape this..
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 11:03 AM   #29896
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei
Quote:

I've got nothing but fond memories of Indian girls, they've always done right by me... But now that you mention it, a little on the crazy side... Speaking of cray, Pakistani Muslim vs pakistani non-Muslim is a wedding I would like to view... From a safe distance...

But Italian / Greek chicks are on a whole other level of crazy... Grew up where you are moving to... You can add Cuban and Puerto Rican to that list as well, lol...
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 11:06 AM   #29897
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I've got nothing but fond memories of Indian girls, they've always done right by me... But now that you mention it, a little on the crazy side... Speaking of cray, Pakistani Muslim vs pakistani non-Muslim is a wedding I would like to view... From a safe distance...

But Italian / Greek chicks are on a whole other level of crazy... Grew up where you are moving to... You can add Cuban and Puerto Rican to that list as well, lol...
why do I have a mental picture of you with a RPG observing from a hillside at a distance?
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 11:07 AM   #29898
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:

blame this on culture
alot of non-western cultures are very backwards interms of mental health, heck make that everyone, you'd be surprised how brainwashed everybody is when u get older, away from your family, and see your whole perspective has been completely warped by growing up in a certain family
almost no one can escape this..
I completely blame it on the culture, or lack of. A lot of these kids try to hard to be something they are not. They forget their roots, and take on ideas that are appealing in their eyes, even though they aren't the best choices.

It's disgusting, but such is life.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread