08-09-2018, 01:14 PM   #1
stevenvillatoro
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘18 M240i, Estoril Blue

Garage List
2018 BMW M240i  [0.00]
I generally access my favorite forums from the "MyForums" menu in the IOS app, and then read any new posts that have been added to the threads that interest me. When I'm done with each forum, I then click "Mark all threads as read" to clear any/all still-highlighted posts in the remaining threads that didn't interest me.

The problem is that it's too easy to accidentally tap "Remove from MyForums" when intending to tap "Mark all threads as read". These selections are adjacent to one another, and my IOS device is small. So, several times a week, after fat-fingering the wrong menu item, I then have to determine which forum I inadvertently deleted, and then set it up again in my preferred forum order.

This is a nuisance, and could be prevented if the "Remove from MyForums" selection were relocated away from the commonly-used "Mark all threads as read" selection. See image for reference.

Thanks for considering this easy and logical change!
Attached Images

'19 MX-5 Miata GT-S soft top
Past BMWs: two '57 Isetta 300s, '70 1600, '72 Bavaria, '78 320i, '18 M240i
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2018, 11:53 PM   #2
stevenvillatoro
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘18 M240i, Estoril Blue

Garage List
2018 BMW M240i  [0.00]
apptest, please let me know when you clear your inbox so I can reply to your message question of earlier today.

EDIT: How about a "save a draft" option for whenever a recipient's inbox is full, to avoid having to retype an entire message after failed 'mailbox full' delivery attempts – retyping time and time again – until the recipient finally gets around to clearing out his inbox?

EDIT 2: Just saw the change in the updated app... it's GREAT, thanks for the nice (and really quick) work!!

'19 MX-5 Miata GT-S soft top
Past BMWs: two '57 Isetta 300s, '70 1600, '72 Bavaria, '78 320i, '18 M240i
Appreciate 0