BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

09-17-2020, 11:01 AM   #23
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by amu3ed View Post
I went in at the end of August to lock in the finance credit and loyalty credit. I believe the incentives at that time ended on 8/31 so I locked it just in time. Being that this is my first time ordering, I'm not sure if its 60 or 90 days though.
60 days for east coast dealers and 90 days for west coast dealers. So it would be based off the location/region of your dealer

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2020, 03:39 PM   #24
aben1975
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: X5 40i

So the online tracking made progress. Entering assembly line....
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2020, 07:16 PM   #25
Mo2002
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by amu3ed View Post
What are the incentives for this month?

I got 2k finance credit, 1k loyalty credit, and 0.9% finance.
I don't remember exactly but I think loyalty is $1500 and you get an additional $500.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2020, 08:31 PM   #26
Finito84
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finito84 View Post
Confirmed with the dealer at the end of August, the order went through the first week of September because they were understaffed at the dealership, especially doing any kind of admin task. I have not received my vin or production number yet, but I should get it this week.

I am European, usually over there, the wait time is usually 3 months or more for some brands, so I have no issues waiting for 6 weeks or more. As far as I get it by the end of the year, I will be happy. Still like my current car 2012 Lexus LS 460 and have no issues if it gets scratched or a bird pops on it or baby makes a mess in the back, etc.
Sorry, I am changing my previous response. Today, I got the production code and I will be checking it every day (probably even a few times a day). Suddenly, I got excited about the car starting production soon. Can't wait to move from one stage to the next!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-27-2020, 12:20 PM   #27
MissVito
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '24 X5 M60i, M240ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by aben1975 View Post
Sorry if anyone has experience nationwide internet slow downs due to my constant refreshing of the BMW build page. My X5 started production on Friday the 4th and remains in "Production Begins Status" for 10 days now which seems to be the norm. I did talk to the Genius last week who stated the car is scheduled to finish Saturday the 19th so i expect activity mid to late this week. I like the access to see progress for the build, but find it a bit like Christmas morning to waiting see progress. I guess if the build finishes Saturday, my CA thinks i should have it still in late September. Its been nice to have this page as i found out the Genius can provide better intel than online.
Mine seemed to stay in "production begins" for a long time too. But I must've checked it 10 times a day (watched pot never boils). Then one day it made sudden progress and it had jumped ahead to assembly/quality check, awaiting carrier assignment day after that. We ordered it Aug. 26 and it arrived at the dealer Sept. 11 while we were away on vacation. Finally picked it up the following Friday. Not even a month... the dealer got it as it was about to go into production.

Now, my husband's M240i is another story. Ordered it the same day as our X5. Finally went into production the day we picked up the X5 and it's still sitting at production begins. (So I'm still watching the pot for when it'll boil)

Good luck with your X5!
'14 X5 s35i Lux Line Mineral White/Mocha (re-homed)
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2020, 03:39 AM   #28
Billy_320
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 320

When i was a kid, i guess i've waited for Santa less than for my new X5 now
Online tracking says i've been waiting fotr 47 days and damn they were so long and i'm crazy about next..who knows 60 days are guarantee or can be more? free demo slots no download are good to help my waiting but i'm so excited to get finally my keys..
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2020, 06:19 AM   #29
Russh
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 G05

New X5 pick up delayed

New to this forum. I ordered a new X5 G05 M Sport in arctic gray & should have picked it up on the 29th Sept, however I received a call from Sytner Nottingham saying that BMW Germany had put a safety hold on certain X5's due to an issue with the battery cable. No time line to pick up yet. Anyone else had this issue?
Appreciate 0