01-29-2021, 09:22 AM   #45
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
mate check how many times during the race Max spun and went off the track.. even on that matter he loses.. its pointless..
(SIR°°) Crashmilton's contract is even more pointless ...
Daimler should kick his Gay A$$ !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58881.00
      01-29-2021, 09:34 AM   #46
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongoxxx View Post
Again, who won the race and who didn’t? I don’t get the point of your post...HAM won, MAX lost. End of story.

It only matters who crosses the line first.

As your hero says “Second place is the first loser” and your hero rarely even sees second place.
Such a ridiculous nonsense !
Mate .I'm 100% sure , you don't watch F1 races !

BOOM !!!
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick58881.00
DrFerry6722.50
      01-29-2021, 11:27 AM   #47
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Stiff sidewall tyres made to Merc 'advise spec' keeping them out of grounding trouble knowing that could happen with their advantage
Merc buys their advantages ...Custom made !

And Crashmilton won't get all his 5 demands ...

Appreciate 1
M5Rick58881.00
      01-29-2021, 11:47 AM   #48
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Merc buys their advantages ...Custom made !

And Crashmilton won't get all his 5 demands ...
'I want to choose my teammate. I want 50 mil.I want everything --waaaaaah--'
Appreciate 1
      01-29-2021, 12:27 PM   #49
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
'I want to choose my teammate. I want 50 mil.I want everything --waaaaaah--'
+ 10% of the F1 Daimler-Benz shares ...

Sire&MIBDude is going crazy !

Appreciate 2
M5Rick58881.00
DrFerry6722.50
      01-29-2021, 12:34 PM   #50
Bongoxxx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 340 XDrive

Quote:
Such a ridiculous nonsense !
Mate .I'm 100% sure , you don't watch F1 races !

BOOM !!!
Pretty sure I do watch the races...and how many wins vs 2nd or worse for your hero?

How did he finish overall? Oh right 3rd overall. Enough said. BOOM!!! As you would say.

I’ll listen to your drivel about how great MAX is when he wins a world championship.
Appreciate 2
Steeler2422.00
MKSixer34171.50
      01-29-2021, 12:35 PM   #51
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
+ 10% of the F1 Daimler-Benz shares ...

Sire&MIBDude is going crazy !
'Arise Sire Milton,I hereby crown you...wait a minute you never told me about your car advantage I was asking before, you kept quiet...'
Appreciate 1
      01-29-2021, 12:44 PM   #52
Bongoxxx
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Mate . Your circle looks like (SIR) Crashmilton's tyres in Silverstone I !
Right it sure does, my circle matches the winning tire on a winning car, driven by a winning driver.
Appreciate 2
Steeler2422.00
MKSixer34171.50
      01-29-2021, 12:49 PM   #53
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Pretty sure I do watch the races...and how many wins vs 2nd or worse for your hero?

How did he finish overall? Oh right 3rd overall. Enough said. BOOM!!! As you would say.

I’ll listen to your drivel about how great MAX is when he wins a world championship.
World Champions drive only in a Mercedes Spaceship !

Appreciate 2
M5Rick58881.00
DrFerry6722.50
      01-29-2021, 12:52 PM   #54
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Right it sure does, my circle matches the winning tire on a winning car, driven by a winning driver.
Mate . Are you calling that a tire ?

Probably you mean pieces of black rubber ...

Appreciate 4
Bongoxxx804.00
M5Rick58881.00
MKSixer34171.50
DrFerry6722.50
      01-29-2021, 12:57 PM   #55
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:

Mate . Did you see any other NON-Mercedes spaceship driver performing that ?

Appreciate 1
M5Rick58881.00
      01-29-2021, 01:17 PM   #56
Bongoxxx
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Mate . Did you see any other NON-Mercedes spaceship driver performing that ?
Yes, I actually saw a number of drivers performing very well in cars with substantially less budget than RB.

PER drove well all season along with RIC both in average cars.
SAI and NOR also performed well in an average car.

You and your twin continually go on about Merc being faster, cheating, whatever you want to call it. Bottom line RB Racing has spent the same amount of money as Merc and just hasn’t been able to compete. Merc has an overall better strategy and team, from top to bottom.

Blame Honda, blame Renault, blame DAS, blame F1, you should be blaming Marko and Horner for running a sub-par outfit and making poor decisions on drivers, handling of drivers, engine manufacturers, overall car design...i could go on.
Appreciate 2
Steeler2422.00
MKSixer34171.50
      01-29-2021, 01:23 PM   #57
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Yes, I actually saw a number of drivers performing very well in cars with substantially less budget than RB.

You and your twin continually go on about Merc being faster, cheating, whatever you want to call it. Bottom line RB Racing has spent the same amount of money as Merc and just hasn’t been able to compete. Merc has an overall better strategy and team, from top to bottom.

Blame Honda, blame Renault, blame DAS, blame F1, you should be blaming Marko and Horner for running a sub-par outfit and making poor decisions on drivers, handling of drivers, engine manufacturers, overall car design...i could go on.
Absolute carbon copy of what our fellow forum member MK commented but missing out the ever helpful MA FIA
Appreciate 2
      01-29-2021, 01:58 PM   #58
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:

Look mate . The Merc is fastest car of the decade . Merc has at least 5-6 years of technical advantage .
That's why the Merc drivers are so dominant in every single race !
No matter who the driver may be :The rest of the field is completely humiliated...By Merc !
Mercs technical advantage transformed "ALL" the races in Merc-races !

You can see the F1 Merc car as the "Star Trek Enterprise" in warp-speed !

Appreciate 1
M5Rick58881.00
      01-29-2021, 03:12 PM   #59
Bongoxxx
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Look mate . The Merc is fastest car of the decade . Merc has at least 5-6 years of technical advantage .
That's why the Merc drivers are so dominant in every single race !
No matter who the driver may be :The rest of the field is completely humiliated...By Merc !
Mercs technical advantage transformed "ALL" the races in Merc-races !

You can see the F1 Merc car as the "Star Trek Enterprise" in warp-speed !

You’re making my point! Glad we can agree! Merc has a technical advantage because they are a better team. They have developed a dominant car - a car that “completely humiliated” the field.

Nothing stopped RB from doing the same - oh wait yes there is a reason, actually many. Poor management (incompetence) in their team, top to bottom including a hot headed driver - but hey look at us we can do a pit stop in under 2 seconds we need it to make up the time we lose on the track with our car and driver.

Where’s RB’s innovation? Where’s their DAS, party mode, jet mode whatever you want to call it? They haven’t done anything except stick to a high rake car design that suits a particular driving style and hasn’t consistently performed. All they are good at is pointing fingers and blaming everyone else, oh and stoking the ego of their “#1” driver. At least he’s number 1 somewhere.
Appreciate 4
yco5722.50
Steeler2422.00
MKSixer34171.50
      01-29-2021, 05:06 PM   #60
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
You’re making my point! Glad we can agree! Merc has a technical advantage because they are a better team. They have developed a dominant car - a car that “completely humiliated” the field.

Nothing stopped RB from doing the same - oh wait yes there is a reason, actually many. Poor management (incompetence) in their team, top to bottom including a hot headed driver - but hey look at us we can do a pit stop in under 2 seconds we need it to make up the time we lose on the track with our car and driver.

Where’s RB’s innovation? Where’s their DAS, party mode, jet mode whatever you want to call it? They haven’t done anything except stick to a high rake car design that suits a particular driving style and hasn’t consistently performed. All they are good at is pointing fingers and blaming everyone else, oh and stoking the ego of their “#1” driver. At least he’s number 1 somewhere.
You guys didn't got my point ..
I was talking from the Merc car only . You make it sound so easy , but it's very complicated !
This is all about top-secret technological advanced secrets !
There is NO money in this world that can buy Mercs advantage . Some other teams hired spies for big money to shoot close-up pics , but that didn't worked either , because who can watch through the inside of a PU ...
Back in 2014 , Lauda and Brawn knew already what would come . They are the key from what we can see in the today's F1 .
The Mercs advantage was/is NOT cheap ,even the Nasa was/Is involved in the scientific collaboration !
RB's Incompetence ? No way ! Merc bought the right people to make their car and PU unbeatable !
And of course these people are today unique and NOT for sale !

The Mercs advantage goes even further back in time !!!

The 2009 Formula One regulations gave teams the chance to add a hybrid component to their powertrains – the Kinetic Energy Recovery System, known by its acronym KERS. Today’s regulations make a hybrid Power Unit mandatory; however, back in 2009, it was up to the teams to decide if they wanted to use KERS. Both Brawn and Red Bull, the two teams that had won the opening races of 2009, opted to run a conventional engine. However, Mercedes-Benz had developed a hybrid system that Mercedes was running in 2009. So when Lewis won the Hungarian Grand Prix on 26 July, it was the first ever victory for a hybrid Formula One car. Indeed, KERS played an instrumental role in Lewis’ race: he made the decisive overtake on Mark Webber for second place with the help of KERS. When race leader Fernando Alonso retired a few laps later, Lewis took the lead and took his 10th grand prix win – and the first hybrid win in the sport’s history.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
M5Rick58881.00
DrFerry6722.50
      01-29-2021, 05:19 PM   #61
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5

Worth noting that (IIRC) Mercedes were the only team that started their V6 turbo design with a unique innovation that split the turbo in half...with the compressor at the front and the exhaust turbine at the rear.
This innovation in itself gave a significant performance advantage that put other teams on the back foot playing catch up copying the design.
Often being successful is a simple matter of being smarter than your competitors.
Appreciate 4
Steeler2422.00
Bongoxxx804.00
yco5722.50
MKSixer34171.50
      01-29-2021, 06:09 PM   #62
M5Rick
General
Rep

NASA being involved then it's like a code of silence almost, these people involved have been bought? This is more than just split turbo design (the system that was being considered by Ferrari for '21) the parts involved in the mgu-h and mgu-k come under spotlight then.
It's interesting what Vowles said after the AD race and Perez's PU failure in Bahrain which was not that fully explained.
https://www.planetf1.com/news/mercedes-mgu-k-issue/
Appreciate 1
      01-30-2021, 03:11 AM   #63
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:

The Mercs advantage goes even further back in time !!!

The 2009 Formula One regulations gave teams the chance to add a hybrid component to their powertrains – the Kinetic Energy Recovery System, known by its acronym KERS. Today’s regulations make a hybrid Power Unit mandatory; however, back in 2009, it was up to the teams to decide if they wanted to use KERS. Both Brawn and Red Bull, the two teams that had won the opening races of 2009, opted to run a conventional engine. However, Mercedes-Benz had developed a hybrid system that Mercedes was running in 2009. So when Lewis won the Hungarian Grand Prix on 26 July, it was the first ever victory for a hybrid Formula One car. Indeed, KERS played an instrumental role in Lewis’ race: he made the decisive overtake on Mark Webber for second place with the help of KERS. When race leader Fernando Alonso retired a few laps later, Lewis took the lead and took his 10th grand prix win – and the first hybrid win in the sport’s history.
one question mate..

your story is biased.. then why all the team agreed on NOT using KERS in 2010?

IF there is an advantage like you re saying there was a whole 1 year gap to develop KERS.. 1 year in F1 is like 10 years in F1.. all manufacturers and teams HAD 1 year to develop their own perfect KERS..

before you were saying that Merc' knew about turbo engine era.. now KERS but it seems you missed the 2010 season for KERS.. teams had a full 1 year..

and another big details for your point..
Merc' W01 wasnt using KERS like all teams in 2010.. W02 didnt even score a podium with KERS in 2011..
      01-30-2021, 07:09 AM   #64
M5Rick
General
Rep

How on earth would a team even get nasa tech, surely that's closed shop and not for sporting activity applications.
Appreciate 1
      01-30-2021, 07:52 AM   #65
Chappers 71
Major General
Rep
Drives: Beige G31 40ix m sport

Garage List
Quote:
It’s tyre....T Y R E, tyre, bloody foreigners
E34 3.6 M5. E34 525i sport.
VW Jetta Mk2 GTI 16v. 1679cc 1967 resto-cal beetle
Appreciate 1
      01-30-2021, 08:32 AM   #66
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
It’s tyre....T Y R E, tyre, bloody foreigners
Mate .According Google-Translate It's actually (car) "TIRE" => https://translate.google.com/?hl=nl&...d&op=translate

Of course ...Google-Translate really s@cks !

Appreciate 2
M5Rick58881.00