Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: E46M3, G05X5

Garage List
2019 X5  [0.00]
BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Car is at the dealer, delivery next Sat. G05 X5 40i with M Sport package, M active suspension, NA towing package, Lazer lights, and most of the driver assist and comfort goodies.

Dealer had previously agreed to update all software, including to the pre-release of the July "cold steering twitch fix" version. Accessories ready to go are: Weather Tech cargo mat, aftermarket gloss black grill from Taiwan (arriving Wed), gloss black X5 and M badges, M colour grill slat covers, and black "Frozen" side decals. Will be a busy next weekend.

Happy to get a fun new toy. Not happy to give up my "old" very very very fun toy (second pic).
Attached Images

gpitts247.00
X54TH891.50
      05-04-2019, 01:32 PM   #2
Stinkyxy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
Car is at the dealer, delivery next Sat. G05 X5 40i with M Sport package, M active suspension, NA towing package, Lazer lights, and most of the driver assist and comfort goodies.

Dealer had previously agreed to update all software, including to the pre-release of the July "cold steering twitch fix" version. Accessories ready to go are: Weather Tech cargo mat, aftermarket gloss black grill from Taiwan (arriving Wed), gloss black X5 and M badges, M colour grill slat covers, and black "Frozen" side decals. Will be a busy next weekend.

Happy to get a fun new toy. Not happy to give up my "old" very very very fun toy (second pic).
Congrats. Mine will be the same. Let me know how the grill works out. I might do the same.
Appreciate 2
LexxM31697.50
X54TH891.50
      05-04-2019, 01:45 PM   #3
X54TH
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:

Where did you get the X5 black badge? What did you do with the xDive 40i? Let us know about the black grill. I'm having our Wrapped tomorrow.
2021 330i XDrive Alpine White M-Sport
Appreciate 1
LexxM31697.50
      05-04-2019, 01:54 PM   #4
Stinkyxy
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by X54TH View Post
Quote:

Where did you get the X5 black badge? What did you do with the xDive 40i? Let us know about the black grill. I'm having our Wrapped tomorrow.
Let me know how the wrap goes. I might go this route.
Appreciate 1
LexxM31697.50
      05-04-2019, 01:54 PM   #5
Stinkyxy
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

Dealer had previously agreed to update all software, including to the pre-release of the July "cold steering twitch fix" version.
Can you verify the version you are running.
Appreciate 1
LexxM31697.50
      05-04-2019, 01:55 PM   #6
LexxM3
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: E46M3, G05X5

Garage List
2019 X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:

The X5, 40i, and M are this set: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F173794271269. I haven't debadged and rebadged yet since only getting car next weekend. Will need to play Xdrive by ear, thinking of just leaving it as is, it's "black enough".

Will definitely do an initial inspection review on the Taiwanese gloss black grill when it arrives, and assuming it's not complete crap, once I get it on the car in a week or two.

And in turn, definitely let us know and pics of be grill wrap please!
      05-04-2019, 02:07 PM   #7
X54TH
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The X5, 40i, and M are this set: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F173794271269. I haven't debadged and rebadged yet since only getting car next weekend

Will definitely do an initial inspection review on the Taiwanese gloss black grill when it arrives, and assuming it's not complete crap, once I get it in the car in a week or two.

And in turn, definitely let us know and pics of be grill wrap please!
I saw those but I was hoping to get some closer to the OEM size. The IND ones are will be about $400+ CAD. Shoot over some pics when you put them on. I got the M gloss black fender badges. I might put those on tomorrow.
Appreciate 1
LexxM31697.50
      05-04-2019, 02:08 PM   #8
X54TH
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyxy View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Let me know how the wrap goes. I might go this route.
Will do. He's agreed to do it for $150 and anyone else we shoot his way.
Appreciate 2
LexxM31697.50
Stinkyxy152.00