tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
That's pretty normal nowadays.
Ok, guys, you gotta be more clear...what's normal, what is the object here? This is getting confusing, I feel like I'm gonna get lynched...strike that...mobbed for having some innocuous fun that somebody else started on themselves!
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2022, 05:08 PM   #156
SubmarineSonar
Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340i

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
The mistaken tranny party or what I said, cuz I don't think I said anything wrong: ppl were joking around and now suddenly they aren't?
That's pretty normal nowadays.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440i6MT View Post
Quote:
"Yet"...so you're saying you wanna... Maybe you and the Colonel need to get together and have your very own private Bimmerpost meet...very private indeed LMAO

Reminds me of another car forum this guy was had some wild party and decided to 'show off' posting lots of photos online. Little did he know those 'hot ladies' were.....trannies!!! How the heck did he NOT know?? Then again, some ppl somehow can't tell at all, e.g. The Crying Game was a shocker to many ppl...what?! Anyway, think he had to run and go get a new username after that
It's 2022.
Quit being a bigot chico
Quote:
Quote:
Someone doesn't understand "common"
This comment made me feel like I just walked into an unsuspecting left hook from Mike Tyson.
I know, poor snowflake. To be fair, he/her grew up in a world where everyone gets a trophy. Kinda pathetic where things are headed. I'm in no way against Someone blowing a tranny…it's a win-win for both involved. I'm not laughing to be mean. I'm laughing because it's super hilarious. You keep being you Chica

“You Can’t Fix Stupid” — W.S.H.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2022, 05:13 PM   #157
440i6MT
Brother
Rep
Drives: 2017 440i, soon E60 M5 Manual

Quote:

No man, you misunderstood waaaaaaaaaaay outta left field dude, I'm pretty much the biggest liberal you can find on that topic, live and let live. Just funny that guy got confused as hell.

If you happen to be talking about the colonel and the other guy, well, they seem confused too and may be playing for the wrong team...and to quote Seinfeld, nothing wrong w that. Just found it funny for an otherwise intelligent man who got into med school, it never occurred to him that he might be handling some nude bodies and some of them may happen to be the same sex LMAO, and talk about a crazy over-reaction to self-sabotage and leave the field to become a dentist instead cuz he didn't want to touch a dead man's thang...what if he fell through the cracks and somehow actually became a MD, what then?? Hahaha. Seems like a pilot for a comedy tv series lol.

Edit: btw, what the hell, you set yourself up w that initial post, what did you expect?? LOL
That's the joke.
Glad you were able to get it, hence the "wait what" at the bottom

But apparently, this dude with the Sooners profile is triggered
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2022, 05:18 PM   #158
440i6MT
Brother
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmarineSonar View Post
I know, poor snowflake. To be fair, he/her grew up in a world where everyone gets a trophy. Kinda pathetic where things are headed. I'm in no way against blowing a tranny…it's a win-win for both involved. I'm not laughing to be mean. I'm laughing because it's super hilarious. You keep being you Chica
Glad you're on board, brother

...and damn, who p*ssed in your cereal? Feel good, the Sooners are undefeated so far! As a Clemson fan, I'm upset Venebles left, but enjoy..

As for actual common thing I haven't done, I've never been to a college football game; probably because my two favorite teams are on the other side of the country.

Last edited by 440i6MT; 09-20-2022 at 05:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2022, 05:20 PM   #159
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Quote:
That's the joke.

I was just having fun w your initial comment, but you come back being all offended accusing me of being a bigot, so stop confusing me, which one is it now? :shrug:
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 1
Tyga113247.00
      09-20-2022, 05:24 PM   #160
440i6MT
Brother
Rep

Quote:
I was just having fun w your initial comment, but you come back being all offended accusing me of being a bigot, so stop confusing me, which one is it now? :shrug:
I was having fun with your response
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2022, 05:24 PM   #161
kscarrol
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i, 1974 2002 Tii

Well this thread will disappear soon…
Appreciate 2
RickFLM410991.00
vreihen1615466.00
      09-20-2022, 05:25 PM   #162
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
Ikr? Talk about taking a crap on a fun thread.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2022, 05:43 PM   #163
SubmarineSonar
Chief
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
I know, poor snowflake. To be fair, he/her grew up in a world where everyone gets a trophy. Kinda pathetic where things are headed. I'm in no way against blowing a tranny…it's a win-win for both involved. I'm not laughing to be mean. I'm laughing because it's super hilarious. You keep being you Chica

...and damn, who p*ssed in your cereal? Feel good, the Sooners are undefeated so far! As a Clemson fan, I'm upset Vrabels left, but enjoy..

As for actual common thing I haven't done, I've never been to a college football game; probably because my two favorite teams are on the other side of the country.
Quote:
Quote:
"Yet"...so you're saying you wanna... Maybe you and the Colonel need to get together and have your very own private Bimmerpost meet...very private indeed LMAO

Reminds me of another car forum this guy was had some wild party and decided to 'show off' posting lots of photos online. Little did he know those 'hot ladies' were.....trannies!!! How the heck did he NOT know?? Then again, some ppl somehow can't tell at all, e.g. The Crying Game was a shocker to many ppl...what?! Anyway, think he had to run and go get a new username after that
It's 2022.
Quit being a bigot chico
Quote:
Quote:
Someone doesn't understand "common"
This comment made me feel like I just walked into an unsuspecting left hook from Mike Tyson.
Quote:
Quote:

No man, you misunderstood waaaaaaaaaaay outta left field dude, I'm pretty much the biggest liberal you can find on that topic, live and let live. Just funny that guy got confused as hell.

If you happen to be talking about the colonel and the other guy, well, they seem confused too and may be playing for the wrong team...and to quote Seinfeld, nothing wrong w that. Just found it funny for an otherwise intelligent man who got into med school, it never occurred to him that he might be handling some nude bodies and some of them may happen to be the same sex LMAO, and talk about a crazy over-reaction to self-sabotage and leave the field to become a dentist instead cuz he didn't want to touch a dead man's thang...what if he fell through the cracks and somehow actually became a MD, what then?? Hahaha. Seems like a pilot for a comedy tv series lol.

Edit: btw, what the hell, you set yourself up w that initial post, what did you expect?? LOL
That's the joke.

Quote:
Quote:

...and damn, who p*ssed in your cereal? Feel good, the Sooners are undefeated so far! As a Clemson fan, I'm upset Vrabels left, but enjoy..

Dude, I have zero shame. I'd take it in the ass at the Super Bowl on the 50 yard line during halftime for the right amount of money.

The thing is, I could care less if and when that statement gets me shit on. I'll take it as well as I give it..that's a freebie

And yes, the Sooners are undefeated and that makes me happy. Unfortunately, they will self sabotage before the season is over. As long as Lincoln Riley has a heart attack I'll be happy.

Appreciate 0
      09-20-2022, 05:50 PM   #164
Esteban
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a slow car fast

Quote:
Homemade, whoa... Did you get an infection, how does that work? Luckily I did nothing severe like that. Just a couple of Chinese words which is why I have my username.
Just a needle and some ink. Don't remember the kind of ink. No infection.

Like I said earlier, had it removed as a young adult; 20 or 21. Body is free of any markings.
      09-20-2022, 06:04 PM   #165
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Ok, guys, you gotta be more clear...what's normal, what is the object here? This is getting confusing, I feel like I'm gonna get lynched...strike that...mobbed for having some innocuous fun that somebody else started on themselves!
“ppl were joking around and now suddenly they aren't“ is normal nowadays.
      09-20-2022, 06:08 PM   #166
440i6MT
Brother
Rep

Quote:
Dude, I have zero shame. I'd take it in the ass at the Super Bowl on the 50 yard line during halftime for the right amount of money.

The thing is, I could care less if and when that statement gets me shit on. I'll take it as well as I give it..that's a freebie

And yes, the Sooners are undefeated and that makes me happy. Unfortunately, they will self sabotage before the season is over. As long as Lincoln Riley has a heart attack I'll be happy.
Sounds good. Let's hop in a manual '97 323i, invite some 'friends', and get to blowing

I always get Vrabel (from the Titans) and Venebles mixed up...
I was never too high on Lincoln Riley. Great offensive mind, but defensively inept. If OK maintain a similar offense, mixed with a Venebles defense, then I see bright things in their future.
Did they keep the old OC?
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2022, 09:59 PM   #167
SubmarineSonar
Chief
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post

I agree that this thread will be gone soon. At this point, we are beating a dead horse and I'm losing interest. Don't get me wrong, I'll take a shot if I have one, but I crossed my own line with some of those comments. The mature me wins this time. I can talk college football all day long and should probably find the correct thread to do that on.

Appreciate 0
      09-21-2022, 05:08 AM   #168
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
I agree that this thread will be gone soon. At this point, we are beating a dead horse and I'm losing interest. Don't get me wrong, I'll take a shot if I have one, but I crossed my own line with some of those comments. The mature me wins this time. I can talk college football all day long and should probably find the correct thread to do that on.
https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...1943250&page=3
cmyx6go15782.00
      09-21-2022, 10:55 AM   #169
3.0L
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M235i, 20k miles

I never hid someone in the car trunk when going to the drive-in theater.

When writing your life's plan, use a pencil with an eraser
Appreciate 2
vreihen1615466.00
Buug95917721.50
      09-21-2022, 11:20 AM   #170
kscarrol
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i, 1974 2002 Tii

^ Cross reference w/ the "You know you're old" thread...
Appreciate 5
cmyx6go15782.00
vreihen1615466.00
UncleWede18100.00
RickFLM410991.00
      09-21-2022, 01:58 PM   #171
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

I've never been to MinneSOtah, but been a Vikings fan since Fran the Man and the Purple People Eaters.

Yes, I know kscarrol cross-posting is necessary.
      09-21-2022, 04:09 PM   #172
JMcLellan
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyzee125 View Post
Never dropped an upper decker

Or smoked

Or done any drugs

Or been drunk

Or seen an episode of Friends

Or been arrested (did get handcuffed and miranda'd one time though for exploring an abandoned and half knocked down hotel)
I feel like if you got drunk some time you would potentially do some other things on your list, maybe all of them with seeing Friends being the least likely.....
Esteban44218.00
whyzee1251690.50
      09-21-2022, 04:39 PM   #173
Esteban
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a slow car fast

Have never vaped.

As an ex smoker I'm 100% positive I never will. Nowadays I try very hard to protect my lungs.
      09-21-2022, 04:46 PM   #174
Buug959
Captain
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 335xi E90, GMC Sierra, VW Golf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Have never vaped.

As an ex smoker I'm 100% positive I never will. Nowadays I try very hard to protect my lungs.
Ditto.
      09-21-2022, 05:43 PM   #175
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I've never been to MinneSOtah, but been a Vikings fan since Fran the Man and the Purple People Eaters.

Yes, I know kscarrol cross-posting is necessary.
The rainstorms and mosquitoes there make Florida look tame. At least where I was camping in Duluth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2022, 05:49 PM   #176
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
The rainstorms and mosquitoes there make Florida look tame. At least where I was camping in Duluth.
Is the state bird of MN the mosquito, just like Alaska???