BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

09-09-2019, 10:42 AM   #1
Smithcinema
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 x5

Has there been a update???

Last 2 weeks I noticed new things on I drive I'm still on the June software that was updated at dealership I believe in USA we still don't have over the air software upgrades because whenever I hit upgrade says not available, but now when my seatbelt not on I get a warning on I drive , also when I get in car now it showed a message on I drive that WiFi conected and Apple car play conected and it's instant un like before took some time to connect, also the stupid experience apps are back , dealership removed them when I was having issues in July
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2019, 01:39 PM   #2
TurtleBoy
General
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i,2021 M340i

The OTS updates to iDrive aren't available but the Apps and Services updates are constantly being pushed out so that is how the Experience apps got reinstalled. That is why you often have to check the Data Privacy checkbox.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2019, 04:07 PM   #3
murkho
Rep
Drives: x5 (G05)

I got an email from BMW saying I needed to visit the dealer and get “Free” upgrade. After the upgrade, The Dashboard contrast looks better, the apps icon looks nicer and Bluetooth is finally stable.
Appreciate 0