BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-12-2019, 02:59 PM   #45
AgsWin
Captain
AgsWin's Avatar
83
Rep
630
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW X5M
Join Date: May 2007
Location: College Station, TX

iTrader: (1)

So it is accurate that the "extended merino leather" in the US is only 2 things

-Upgraded Merino Leather
-leather on the transmission tunnel lower part

In order to get leather on dash and door tops you still need to add the "leather dashboard" option?

I find this a bit odd since on the bmw builder site when you click on the "leather dashboard" description it makes no mention of the upper doors.

The other part that I can't understand is when you add the "extended merino leather" option on the builder it changes the seat type and picture but it only adds $1000. Is it safe to say that you are forced to get the luxury seating option with the merino leather even though the builder doesn't add it?
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2019, 03:43 PM   #46
TurtleBoy
Lieutenant Colonel
TurtleBoy's Avatar
597
Rep
1,558
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgsWin View Post
The other part that I can't understand is when you add the "extended merino leather" option on the builder it changes the seat type and picture but it only adds $1000. Is it safe to say that you are forced to get the luxury seating option with the merino leather even though the builder doesn't add it?
Extended Merino requires either 456 (Multi-Contour) or ZLS (Luxury Seating).
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2019, 08:42 PM   #47
AgsWin
Captain
AgsWin's Avatar
83
Rep
630
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW X5M
Join Date: May 2007
Location: College Station, TX

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
Extended Merino requires either 456 (Multi-Contour) or ZLS (Luxury Seating).
I don't see an option to add "Multi-Contour", the only option is Luxury Seating in the stand alone options.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2019, 09:14 PM   #48
TurtleBoy
Lieutenant Colonel
TurtleBoy's Avatar
597
Rep
1,558
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgsWin View Post
I don't see an option to add "Multi-Contour", the only option is Luxury Seating in the stand alone options.
They are only available for the 40i, for anything else you need to order the luxury seating package.


As far the $1k difference, the extended Merino only costs $1,000 when you are ordering ZMP for a 40i or ordering a 50i or X5M50i.
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 AM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST