E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by taliesen View Post
Didn't actually notice that we skipped a set this year. I know they 'reset' the Honda numbers - they would have been 18 and 19 based on the 08 standings, but the Brawns are 22 and 23 this year. Would have thought they'd just bump everyone up, but I guess not.
oh yah...i forgot about that....but i guess being at the first garage on the pitlane brings a bit luck....
      10-24-2009, 09:53 AM   #90
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
Isn't there a prevailing thought that the stewards and the FIA have a serious allegiance to Ferrari. And this is why...hang on wait, this is McLaren .... WTF? Why was there NO penalty?? At least a drive thru. Come on they doused a driver in fuel then he was lit ablaze. Surely that is against the rules?
must've because an ex-Ferrari driver is going to be a driver of McLaren in 2010...
      10-24-2009, 09:55 AM   #91
taliesen
Self Imposed Exile
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
must've because an ex-Ferrari driver is going to be a driver of McLaren in 2010...
Even more likely when you consider said driver is the one they set on fire . . .

Can't wait to see how Jean Todt gets the maFIA to favor Ferrari from now on, though . . . .
      10-24-2009, 03:02 PM   #92
MontegoblueE92
Captain
Rep
Drives: It Like He Stole It

Quote:
Originally Posted by taliesen View Post
Didn't actually notice that we skipped a set this year. I know they 'reset' the Honda numbers - they would have been 18 and 19 based on the 08 standings, but the Brawns are 22 and 23 this year. Would have thought they'd just bump everyone up, but I guess not.
IIRC, Force India were going to have their numbers changed but Vijay Mallya opted to keep what they had because they had already begun manufacturing merchandise with Fisichella and Sutil's numbers on them.
Appreciate 0