BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-21-2023, 07:47 AM   #155
c_hri_s
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 30d G05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacker93 View Post
Mines been on the car preparing for 2 months and expires next week, along with My Trips not working I’ve given up!
Same for me. This and the last update.
Charged it for three days and didn't make a bit of difference.

Guess I'll stick with this version unless the dealer wants to do an upgrade for me for a (very) low price.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2023, 08:43 PM   #156
JK479
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: I6-> iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewils View Post
The update just downloaded to my phone - in the process of applying the update to my 45e. Seems to take forever to transfer to the vehicle.

I had the dealer install (out of factory warranty). Some cars aren’t getting the update and BMW is goodwilling the service. Just FYI to anyone who can’t get it to work- bmw knows there’s an issue and will help…
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2023, 08:46 PM   #157
JK479
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: I6-> iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmabody View Post
Very curious if there are any noticeable behavior changes; always a little nervous when I see things like new disclaimers in release notes, I'm really hoping there's not a new nag screen to click through every time I start or something.

Good to see some work on optimizing the lane departure warnings/intervention, though; will probably need to re-enable that after the update hits my vehicle, and see if it's less bad this time around.
Lane Departure seems to work MUCH better. One street that incorrectly thinks a patch is the lane marker now isn’t confusing it. That’s all I noticed so far.
Appreciate 0