03-05-2018, 12:23 AM   #1167
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Carrots View Post
No idea, unless I brought them to the gym with me. That's yet to happen with total strangers and now I'm over 40 its highly unlikely lol
lmaooo sooo true. i was stretching and here are litearlly 15 kettleballs in front of me. and some lady goes are you using those. mind you they are on a rack
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2018, 04:05 PM   #1168
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
ugh...never should have talked to this guy as now he makes it a point to come and talk to me. i try to avoid him by looking the other way or walk opposite sides but he always manages to run into me which turns into a BS talk for like 10 min with me trying to walk away saying "Alright than see ya later!"
cheese and rice! this guy saw me walk into the gym today and he made a V line straight to the locker room where he decided to talk to me while i was getting ready. talking about the weather and how we might be expecting a little bit of snow. i'm like...SERIOUSLY? that's what you came into the locker room to talk to me about? what do you guys do to avoid chit like this i'm a nice guy and i don't like to be rude but 1 min tops and than leave me alone! i'm ready to go BEAST MODE but this guy is really killing my pre
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2018, 05:15 PM   #1169
Bt12
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5,2018 m2, 2018 x1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Carrots View Post
Old dudes who touch you in the gym creep me the fuck out, I've had that happen a couple of times and told them not to do it again.

I wouldn't go up and touch someone twice my size so why they think it's ok to indulge their closeted urges is beyond me.

Do they say... “hey sexy”. When they do it? Lol
Appreciate 1
      03-05-2018, 05:16 PM   #1170
Bt12
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
cheese and rice! this guy saw me walk into the gym today and he made a V line straight to the locker room where he decided to talk to me while i was getting ready. talking about the weather and how we might be expecting a little bit of snow. i'm like...SERIOUSLY? that's what you came into the locker room to talk to me about? what do you guys do to avoid chit like this i'm a nice guy and i don't like to be rude but 1 min tops and than leave me alone! i'm ready to go BEAST MODE but this guy is really killing my pre

U gotta nip that in the bud man...
Appreciate 1
      03-05-2018, 05:42 PM   #1171
HyeWarrior
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i DCT

Hat, headphones, and no chit chat. Luckily have gotten away with that for 8 ish years
Appreciate 1
shay2nak1070.00
      03-05-2018, 06:23 PM   #1172
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
Hat, headphones, and no chit chat. Luckily have gotten away with that for 8 ish years
That’s what I do...but lately I’ve been wondering if that possibly drives hot women away from trying to chat me up...?

Or maybe it’s my mighty grunting and mean muggin?
Appreciate 1
      03-05-2018, 08:05 PM   #1173
HyeWarrior
Major
Rep

Lol honest question:

Has anyone here ACTUALLY met and dated/fucked around with a girl at the gym?

I don’t know anyone that’s actually pulled this off at the slightest
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2018, 08:12 PM   #1174
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Yes of course, I married one of em wtf you're doing it wrong. Try going on valentine's day. Any chick there you can bang.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2018, 08:19 PM   #1175
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Lol honest question:

I donÂ’t know anyone thatÂ’s actually pulled this off at the slightest
Plenty of times- just never at my "home gym" aka the top 2/3 gyms I frequent.

I tour a lot for work, so I've always pulled on trips. Reason I don't do it at my home gyms is because I feel comfortable there and don't want the awkwardness of a chick I simply fucked to get in the way of that. Better make sure she's worth it (like 1moremod) and want something real with the girl if there's one that you really have your eye set.

Otherwise, the saying of plenty of fish in the sea truly applies here.
      03-05-2018, 11:40 PM   #1176
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Had a swing shift at work so did a quickie at the work gym. Not overly impressed but did laugh my ass off at first:
Attached Images

03-06-2018, 04:31 AM   #1177
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Lol honest question:

A few times in my younger days...

But nowadays, don’t have time nor desire for that. Take my lifting serious, don’t want to be interrupted talking up some hoe, just to do what? Orgasm? Pump and dump?

Only worth it if you’re approaching because you want something more...otherwise, fuck em, focus on yourself and let them come to you.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 01:55 PM   #1178
BSM n54iS
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 335is | '16 Macan Turbo

Quote:
Lol honest question:

Oh YES... personal trainer/teacher. Lasted bout a year
GruppeM CF Intake | AR Resonated DP | ER CP | Turbosmart RacePort BOV | Cobb FMIC | RB Inlets | RB External Mishi/Turner OCC | Michelin PS4 | BMW Performance Springs/Bilstein B8 + Dinan & M3 bits | BMW Brembo BBK | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Alcantara | PS Designs GTS Armrest | AG H6-40 | Rear Seat Delete
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 02:50 PM   #1179
HyeWarrior
Major
Rep

Well damn, good for you guys.

Kinda back on topic, there’s a clique at my gym that continually hogs the machines. I work from home, so I typically go to the gym whenever I feel like it during the day. At any given moment through the day, at least 3/4 are there, I swear they live there. Pretty sure two of them are brothers, one is a friend, and one is a girlfriend/wife to one of them. They all wear 5%’er Rich Piana shirts, and literally just lounge around like it’s their living room. Example: they’ll be taking turns doing lat pull downs, but they’ll sit on the empty benches right next to the machine, and do rotations that take 20 minutes for the whole crew to finish.

It’s really, really annoying.
Appreciate 2
shay2nak1070.00
      03-07-2018, 03:25 PM   #1180
Bt12
Captain
Rep

Quote:

Kinda back on topic, there’s a clique at my gym that continually hogs the machines. I work from home, so I typically go to the gym whenever I feel like it during the day. At any given moment through the day, at least 3/4 are there, I swear they live there. Pretty sure two of them are brothers, one is a friend, and one is a girlfriend/wife to one of them. They all wear 5%’er Rich Piana shirts, and literally just lounge around like it’s their living room. Example: they’ll be taking turns doing lat pull downs, but they’ll sit on the empty benches right next to the machine, and do rotations that take 20 minutes for the whole crew to finish.

All of them swole? Including the gal?
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 03:30 PM   #1181
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bicycle - reducing carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bt12 View Post
You know what’s fkd up. Some 55-60 year old regular had a heart attack at the gym today. He hasn’t been breathing for over 30 mins. I left. Don’t like seeing that shit.
I was a health coach at a Verizon call center for my internship in college and I had a few times where various people in the call center had cardiac issues. Health coaches were the go-to people to respond to this but luckily by the time I got there every time paramedics had already arrived.

At one of the other call centers one of the trainers was taking a client through a normal workout and they said she fell down out of nowhere, instantly dead. Can't imagine seeing that.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 03:37 PM   #1182
HyeWarrior
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bt12 View Post
All of them swole? Including the gal?
I mean, they’re big. But they’re probably ~25% BF. Chick not so swole. She used to be really in shape, but over the years has put on a lot of weight.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 03:40 PM   #1183
Bt12
Captain
Rep

Quote:
I mean, they’re big. But they’re probably ~25% BF. Chick not so swole. She used to be really in shape, but over the years has put on a lot of weight.

Probably don’t want to take on the entire group... they might just sit on you
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 03:41 PM   #1184
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bicycle - reducing carbon

Quote:

5%er's, cringe. Any life-ruining face tattoo's?
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 03:43 PM   #1185
Bt12
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post
I was a health coach at a Verizon call center for my internship in college and I had a few times where various people in the call center had cardiac issues. Health coaches were the go-to people to respond to this but luckily by the time I got there every time paramedics had already arrived.

At one of the other call centers one of the trainers was taking a client through a normal workout and they said she fell down out of nowhere, instantly dead. Can't imagine seeing that.

I still don’t know how to react to it. I thought the dude was stretching. Literally next to me. He was pushing 800 lbs on the sled/squat machine like minutes fefore
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 03:53 PM   #1186
mystermykee
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '18 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jninja View Post
Seriously tho...when someone comes up to me to ask "are you on that??" -when clearly I'm not, and the machine they are pointing at is like halfway across the gym..smh
Lol. I do this if the person didn't put the weights back...
Appreciate 1
CrazyT44.00
      03-07-2018, 03:58 PM   #1187
jninja
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystermykee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jninja View Post
Seriously tho...when someone comes up to me to ask "are you on that??" -when clearly I'm not, and the machine they are pointing at is like halfway across the gym..smh
Lol. I do this if the person didn't put the weights back...
Haha, that's a whole different story- which is equally annoying (when ppl don't rerack)
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 04:42 PM   #1188
FlaPatsFan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i wagon

Quote:

Ppl really wear that Rich Piana crap???? You should ask them if they are injecting any oils...haaaa. 5%ers shirts = percentage of brain function they have. Based on your description they sound “Chuffy”...Chunky + Puffy.
Appreciate 0