11-13-2023, 04:48 PM   #133
FLYZ
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 sDrive40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
That is what it should mean but since they have given the 07/2021 cutofff for remote updates being available you never know. Obviously that is wrong since folks have been getting subsequent updates.

Expiring just means it “timed out” before the conditions were met where the install could happen. I don’t think we gave seen anyone get the sane version sent after expiring. There likely won’t be a new OTA version until early next year at the soonest.
I thought it meant it had "timed out" as well, however, when that occured in the past, I had the opportunity to redownload the update and try the whole process again. This time the app says there is no update available, hence my question. It seems different this time - more finality.
      11-13-2023, 05:14 PM   #134
TurtleBoy
General
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i,2021 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYZ View Post
I thought it meant it had "timed out" as well, however, when that occured in the past, I had the opportunity to redownload the update and try the whole process again. This time the app says there is no update available, hence my question. It seems different this time - more finality.
I have had mine time out a few times and never had the opportunity to download it. On my M340i I got the next version a few months later and on the X5 never had another OTA since.
      11-14-2023, 10:23 AM   #135
FLYZ
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 sDrive40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
I have had mine time out a few times and never had the opportunity to download it. On my M340i I got the next version a few months later and on the X5 never had another OTA since.
Oh, well, I had a different experience on my X5 with this download. It would time out, and I was able to restart the process from scratch. This time, it doesn't offer that option.
      11-20-2023, 04:25 PM   #136
BMWMN1971
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 xDrive35i MSport

Had my brand new X7 stuck on the installation of the installation of the 07/2023.53 version so took to the dealer for them to install. It has been 4 days and they bricked the car. Software did not install and now nothing works a d the car is inoperable. They claim BMW engineers will have to get into the car remotely to see what is wrong. Absolutely unreal.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2023, 04:29 PM   #137
mvigod
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWMN1971 View Post
Had my brand new X7 stuck on the installation of the installation of the 07/2023.53 version so took to the dealer for them to install. It has been 4 days and they bricked the car. Software did not install and now nothing works a d the car is inoperable. They claim BMW engineers will have to get into the car remotely to see what is wrong. Absolutely unreal.
Bricked your X7! Wow. That is unreal.

I was at dealer last week with wife's X5M in for service and told the tech about my X5's no software update. He said it does happen sometimes (won't update) and I'd have to bring it in for them to hook up and force it through. Now I'm definitely nervous about doing that. Please report back once BMW addresses your X7 issue. Curious what the problem and resolution turn out to be.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2023, 04:39 PM   #138
BMWMN1971
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvigod View Post
Bricked your X7! Wow. That is unreal.

I was at dealer last week with wife's X5M in for service and told the tech about my X5's no software update. He said it does happen sometimes (won't update) and I'd have to bring it in for them to hook up and force it through. Now I'm definitely nervous about doing that. Please report back once BMW addresses your X7 issue. Curious what the problem and resolution turn out to be.
I am taking a deep breath but I am already considering trading it and get a new Mercedes GLS450 which I replaced an older one with the X7. I want to drive a car and not a computer. The car was working fine and actually I am pissed I took it is for the update because there was no need for that. It was just annoying that it was sitting there and not updating by itself so took it is for what I was told a very simple update. They cannot get the car to even start. It is like having a computer where the operating system is corrupted and you simply cannot use it. The fact that the dealer has no clue on how to solve it is even more concerning. They say someone from BMW needs to get into the car remotely and try to fix it. I have no words to express my frustration after spending over $100k on a car that can’t function without a stupid software.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2023, 04:44 PM   #139
mvigod
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I am taking a deep breath but I am already considering trading it and get a new Mercedes GLS450 which I replaced an older one with the X7. I want to drive a car and not a computer. The car was working fine and actually I am pissed I took it is for the update because there was no need for that. It was just annoying that it was sitting there and not updating by itself so took it is for what I was told a very simple update. They cannot get the car to even start. It is like having a computer where the operating system is corrupted and you simply cannot use it. The fact that the dealer has no clue on how to solve it is even more concerning. They say someone from BMW needs to get into the car remotely and try to fix it. I have no words to express my frustration after spending over $100k on a car that can’t function without a stupid software.
I can definitely understand the frustration. Hopefully the dealer at least hooked you up with a loaner of equal or better spec so you can at least have fun while they troubleshoot. I'm sure BMW engineers will get it sorted out and if they don't they will simply get you a new vehicle! BMW generally has always been good in my experience in this regard.

I can't speak to swapping to a Mercedes. We've had a Merc (GL550) and my wife loved it but these days we both prefer BMW.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2023, 04:45 PM   #140
rmorin1249
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 MSport 40i

I agree 100%. It's pathetic that BMW pushes out updates and then they refuse to install. I'll likely move to Genesis in 2024. The X5 is my 13th BMW and likely my last.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2023, 05:00 PM   #141
BMWMN1971
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmorin1249 View Post
I agree 100%. It's pathetic that BMW pushes out updates and then they refuse to install. I'll likely move to Genesis in 2024. The X5 is my 13th BMW and likely my last.
Not sure Genesis is in the same level of a BMW. I think if you you want a real 7 seater the X7 and GLS are the ones I consider. If not, the Cayenne but already have a Macan and never got excited with the Cayenne. I am very disappointed with my current experience. The X7 is a fantastic car but I cannot have a car that is dependent on a software that is not reliable. If they told me the software was not working but I could drive the car is one thing but making the entire car inoperable is absolutely unreal.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2023, 07:30 PM   #142
rmorin1249
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 MSport 40i

I do not want or need a 3 row SUV or a 7 seater anything. We are empty nesters are rarely have anyone in the vehicle with us. I am researching both the GV70 and GV80. Will probably check out the Mercedes GLE.

COL(Ret), US Army Hagerstown MD
2019 X5 40i MSport Alpine White/Coffee (my 13th BMW)
2015 Mercedes SL400; 2009 Lexus RX350
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2023, 08:22 PM   #143
machop
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmorin1249 View Post
I do not want or need a 3 row SUV or a 7 seater anything. We are empty nesters are rarely have anyone in the vehicle with us. I am researching both the GV70 and GV80. Will probably check out the Mercedes GLE.
I really liked Genesis SUVs. Had opportunity driving them(rental car), the finish, interior and comfort. All very good.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2023, 06:40 AM   #144
imyb
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 M50D

This issue of updates not installing is something that has happened for a while now with me, I've had BMW look into it last week and they have determined the following:

1) car battery has to be over 75% charged or the update will not install. You have no way of finding out what your battery charge level is which is a separate issue.
From the reports I got from BMW my car battery was sitting between 45% and 65% charge hence no install.

2) If the car is parked at an angle above 12 degrees it will again not install the update

Even after BMW charged the car battery to 98% the update wouldn't install as it was complaining my car was on a 14 degree incline. BMW eventually just did the update for me as the car was in workshop.

For the next updates, I will either take the car out for an hour long drive or trickle charge it and park it on flattest surface I can find.
      11-21-2023, 06:50 AM   #145
mvigod
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by imyb View Post
This issue of updates not installing is something that has happened for a while now with me, I've had BMW look into it last week and they have determined the following:

1) car battery has to be over 75% charged or the update will not install. You have no way of finding out what your battery charge level is which is a separate issue.
From the reports I got from BMW my car battery was sitting between 45% and 65% charge hence no install.

2) If the car is parked at an angle above 12 degrees it will again not install the update

Even after BMW charged the car battery to 98% the update wouldn't install as it was complaining my car was on a 14 degree incline. BMW eventually just did the update for me as the car was in workshop.

For the next updates, I will either take the car out for an hour long drive or trickle charge it and park it on flattest surface I can find.
These conditions are true sometimes. One time this trick worked for me simply leaving car on battery tender for a day.

However that no longer works. I’ve had my battery on charge three times over the last few months for one to three days. At no point would it proceed with the install. It’s on my level garage which is the same spot and position it had installed previous updates and is definitely well under 10 degree slope.

I’m headed to BMW to get my X5 bricked at the next service and they can get me a new car to replace it ��
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2023, 07:27 AM   #146
BMWMN1971
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
These conditions are true sometimes. One time this trick worked for me simply leaving car on battery tender for a day.

However that no longer works. I’ve had my battery on charge three times over the last few months for one to three days. At no point would it proceed with the install. It’s on my level garage which is the same spot and position it had installed previous updates and is definitely well under 10 degree slope.

I’m headed to BMW to get my X5 bricked at the next service and they can get me a new car to replace it ��
The car has been at the dealer for 4 days now and BMW cannot install the stupid software. The worst is that we are not talking about the update. They somehow corrupted the operating system so nothing works in the car. I have a $110k 3 month old brick sitting at the dealer now.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2023, 07:44 AM   #147
mvigod
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
The car has been at the dealer for 4 days now and BMW cannot install the stupid software. The worst is that we are not talking about the update. They somehow corrupted the operating system so nothing works in the car. I have a $110k 3 month old brick sitting at the dealer now.
You should check with the Lemon Laws to protect yourself. Each state is different but in my state you must give the mfg notice and a certain number of chances to remedy the defect. The letter must be sent to mfg by certified mail stating you may have a claim and giving them a chance to repair the defect. Here is is 2 yrs or 24k miles.

Usually lemon's are resolved with the mfg and BMW would offer to replace your vehicle with a new one.

Just something to consider. If they have your car 2 weeks and you have not started the clock you are 2 weeks behind in getting the process going.

One thing you can do to soften the blow is make sure the dealer is giving you an equivalent or better X7 as a loaner so you really aren't losing anything in terms of time and value. You can beat on their car and put miles on it while they troubleshoot your vehicle.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2023, 09:34 AM   #148
BMWMN1971
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
You should check with the Lemon Laws to protect yourself. Each state is different but in my state you must give the mfg notice and a certain number of chances to remedy the defect. The letter must be sent to mfg by certified mail stating you may have a claim and giving them a chance to repair the defect. Here is is 2 yrs or 24k miles.

Usually lemon's are resolved with the mfg and BMW would offer to replace your vehicle with a new one.

Just something to consider. If they have your car 2 weeks and you have not started the clock you are 2 weeks behind in getting the process going.

One thing you can do to soften the blow is make sure the dealer is giving you an equivalent or better X7 as a loaner so you really aren't losing anything in terms of time and value. You can beat on their car and put miles on it while they troubleshoot your vehicle.
Well, it looks a still way too early to go the route of Lemon Law but yes, I have already searched for it. Here it is for MN: https://www.ag.state.mn.us/consumer/handbooks/mncarlaws/CH1.asp

The car won’t start so this basically dead. It is not that I can drive it without some function working properly. The car is a brick. They gave me a M2 for the weekend which I hated and yesterday they gave me a X5. To be honest, I don’t care what they give me. All I want is my car back. The idea of having a car that I could get started and with warm seats and steering wheel for the winter is now not available since I don’t have access to the BMW app for the loaner. The car got ceramic coating, tinted windows, all settings for me and my wife so all those convenience stuff are gone when you have a loaner.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2023, 09:44 AM   #149
mvigod
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Well, it looks a still way too early to go the route of Lemon Law but yes, I have already searched for it. Here it is for MN: https://www.ag.state.mn.us/consumer/...arlaws/CH1.asp

The car won’t start so this basically dead. It is not that I can drive it without some function working properly. The car is a brick. They gave me a M2 for the weekend which I hated and yesterday they gave me a X5. To be honest, I don’t care what they give me. All I want is my car back. The idea of having a car that I could get started and with warm seats and steering wheel for the winter is now not available since I don’t have access to the BMW app for the loaner. The car got ceramic coating, tinted windows, all settings for me and my wife so all those convenience stuff are gone when you have a loaner.
I’d ask dealer for a comparably equipped X7 if it takes them over a week and they don’t anticipate a fix within a day or two after that. You can remote start with the key. I think you could login to the loaner with your profile and connect it to app and then delete it when returning the loaner. Others here may have more info on that though if ok to do
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2023, 12:58 PM   #150
BMWMN1971
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I’d ask dealer for a comparably equipped X7 if it takes them over a week and they don’t anticipate a fix within a day or two after that. You can remote start with the key. I think you could login to the loaner with your profile and connect it to app and then delete it when returning the loaner. Others here may have more info on that though if ok to do
I had my sales guy escalate to the service manager as the service advisor is useless. Just got a call that they are bringing a X7 to my house for me to use while my car is there. What amazes me is that they insist that someone from BMW is working on the car remotely but that has been the case for 2 days now without any success. I wonder how long will take for them to move away from software to hardware and try to get this fixed. I see absolutely no effort to speed this up. Days are already counting for Lemon Law so will let them take their time until they get a letter from my lawyer.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2023, 01:27 PM   #151
mvigod
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I had my sales guy escalate to the service manager as the service advisor is useless. Just got a call that they are bringing a X7 to my house for me to use while my car is there. What amazes me is that they insist that someone from BMW is working on the car remotely but that has been the case for 2 days now without any success. I wonder how long will take for them to move away from software to hardware and try to get this fixed. I see absolutely no effort to speed this up. Days are already counting for Lemon Law so will let them take their time until they get a letter from my lawyer.
I didn't read your states lemon law but be advised that the clock doesn't tick until you officially notify them of your intention regarding the lemon law and their notice that they have X attempts (X number depends on your state) and X days cumulatively to complete the repair. I think in NJ it is 3 attempts or 30 days. the days do not need be consecutive (i.e. 1 week in shop, a week home, 2 weeks in shop, two days home, 2 weeks in shop).

They are doing the right thing though and bringing you an X7 to your house. It should have at least the options that your car did or that you require as well. I'm sure they are trying to get the car repaired and back to you as soon as they can, though. If the car is bricked the problem could be difficult to diagnose. Trust me their motive to fix this and get it back to you is aligned with your same interests. I'd certainly give them a chance to fix it and in the meantime let them make it as painless for you as possible (i.e the loaner X7).

Remember in a world where all cars are heavy in technology things at times will go wrong. It is unfortunate when it does happen but what is most important is what the dealer and company do for you when things do go sideways. If BMW does right by you through this you will be a long time customer and sing their praises despite the issue. If they don't well then it will be the opposite.

I had a lemon from Acura. They could have had me as a lifetime customer simply by ensuring I had the confidence that when "stuff" happens they will stand behind it and make me whole no matter what. This way I could buy again and again with no worries knowing even IF a problem occurs they will cover it. Well acura didn't do it and it cost them adding a 100k bumper to bumper warranty to my vehicle, paying my legal bills and me getting another $4000 for myself. Oh yeah and it cost them a customer and somebody who shouted what happened into every car review website he could find.

So give them the chance to make you whole as I said and hopefully they give you the confidence to know they will always stand behind their products when things go wrong.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2023, 03:15 PM   #152
BMWMN1971
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I didn't read your states lemon law but be advised that the clock doesn't tick until you officially notify them of your intention regarding the lemon law and their notice that they have X attempts (X number depends on your state) and X days cumulatively to complete the repair. I think in NJ it is 3 attempts or 30 days. the days do not need be consecutive (i.e. 1 week in shop, a week home, 2 weeks in shop, two days home, 2 weeks in shop).

They are doing the right thing though and bringing you an X7 to your house. It should have at least the options that your car did or that you require as well. I'm sure they are trying to get the car repaired and back to you as soon as they can, though. If the car is bricked the problem could be difficult to diagnose. Trust me their motive to fix this and get it back to you is aligned with your same interests. I'd certainly give them a chance to fix it and in the meantime let them make it as painless for you as possible (i.e the loaner X7).

Remember in a world where all cars are heavy in technology things at times will go wrong. It is unfortunate when it does happen but what is most important is what the dealer and company do for you when things do go sideways. If BMW does right by you through this you will be a long time customer and sing their praises despite the issue. If they don't well then it will be the opposite.

I had a lemon from Acura. They could have had me as a lifetime customer simply by ensuring I had the confidence that when "stuff" happens they will stand behind it and make me whole no matter what. This way I could buy again and again with no worries knowing even IF a problem occurs they will cover it. Well acura didn't do it and it cost them adding a 100k bumper to bumper warranty to my vehicle, paying my legal bills and me getting another $4000 for myself. Oh yeah and it cost them a customer and somebody who shouted what happened into every car review website he could find.

So give them the chance to make you whole as I said and hopefully they give you the confidence to know they will always stand behind their products when things go wrong.
I appreciate your insights here.

The summary of the MN Lemon Law is the following:
.Four or more unsuccessful attempts to repair the same defect; or,
.One unsuccessful attempt to repair a defect that has caused the complete failure of the steering or braking system and that is likely to cause death or serious bodily injury if the vehicle is driven; or,
.A car that has been out of service due to warranty repairs for 30 or more cumulative business days.

Not sure where my case fits since it has been since last Friday but probably still first attempt to fix. From your comment, ideally I should tell them about Lemon Law on day 1 but that is probably not how I should proceed since then anyone can do that on any car issue they have.

Will keep you posted.
Appreciate 1
mvigod181.50
      11-21-2023, 04:13 PM   #153
mvigod
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I appreciate your insights here.

The summary of the MN Lemon Law is the following:
.Four or more unsuccessful attempts to repair the same defect; or,
.One unsuccessful attempt to repair a defect that has caused the complete failure of the steering or braking system and that is likely to cause death or serious bodily injury if the vehicle is driven; or,
.A car that has been out of service due to warranty repairs for 30 or more cumulative business days.

Not sure where my case fits since it has been since last Friday but probably still first attempt to fix. From your comment, ideally I should tell them about Lemon Law on day 1 but that is probably not how I should proceed since then anyone can do that on any car issue they have.

Will keep you posted.
Correct I would give them a reasonable amount of time to diagnose it and fix it. No less than a week but once you get into two weeks you are starting to get into the zone give or take that time frame. Once you officially put them on Lemon notice they have to approach it a bit more guarded since it then falls into the "legal" realm.

With Acura, I waited about 2 weeks and had the car to the dealer and back 3 times during that time. It was at that point I put them on notice since in my case they already were on their 4th attempt but the clock wasn't started until I gave them notice which they proceeded to have the car afterwards for over 30 days.

My Acura MDX was brand new. I had it only 3 days and then only back for one day each before bringing it back to the dealer to fix the problem. So here I was paying full boat MSRP at the time (strong market at the time) and didn't have my vehicle for over a month! Same problem I had happened with another guy in Texas and when he went to the dealer they presented him with a key to his new MDX.

My dealer in NJ (east brunswick) refused to give me a new car or literally do anything at all to compensate me. No refund of purchase price. No making a single payment for me. Nothing. I told them you have a chance to do the right thing because I'm the guy with nothing but time, money, and drive. I made clear that my only focus would be to take them down and win once I walked out of the meeting with their head manager and regional Acura rep. They made the wrong decision as I noted in my earlier post. I got a legal firm that specializes in Lemon law who took my case with all the risk on them since it was such a slam dunk. Acura was a perfect example of how to not treat a customer.

I bring up the Texas dealer because his problem was exactly the same one my car had (a very loud squeak under the hood they couldn't find. it was ultimately a welding defect they found some MDX's had). That dealer did the exact right thing and made a customer for life. My dealer could have shoved my car down Acura's throat and had no loss on their books and served me the customer. I think anyone would be livid if they brought a brand new loaded up car and took it home for a few days and then it spent the next month and a half in the shop while you paid for it AND the dealer woudln't even give you a comparable loaner (they gave us a sedan and we had a kid in a child seat which is why we bough the MDX in the first place).

Anyway I got a great anecdote from it. I learned about dealers and lemon law. I got a win which I could take to the bank. I put Acura through pain and suffering they deserved dragging them through depositions and financial loss. I left satisfied but never bought another Acura. After 5 years I gave the car to my niece who after a year totalled it by hitting a deer. she was fine not a scratch. the deer and car less so.

I can almost guarantee your BMW saga will end far better than my Acura saga! I've had only a few minor problems with just a few the 9 BMW's I've owned since 2008 but all 3 dealers I've worked with always took care and great effort to get things right above and beyond. I think the biggest was an engine recall they had to do some overhaul. They had the car under a week but it was like getting a new engine. No complaints.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2023, 05:13 PM   #154
BMWMN1971
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Correct I would give them a reasonable amount of time to diagnose it and fix it. No less than a week but once you get into two weeks you are starting to get into the zone give or take that time frame. Once you officially put them on Lemon notice they have to approach it a bit more guarded since it then falls into the "legal" realm.

With Acura, I waited about 2 weeks and had the car to the dealer and back 3 times during that time. It was at that point I put them on notice since in my case they already were on their 4th attempt but the clock wasn't started until I gave them notice which they proceeded to have the car afterwards for over 30 days.

My Acura MDX was brand new. I had it only 3 days and then only back for one day each before bringing it back to the dealer to fix the problem. So here I was paying full boat MSRP at the time (strong market at the time) and didn't have my vehicle for over a month! Same problem I had happened with another guy in Texas and when he went to the dealer they presented him with a key to his new MDX.

My dealer in NJ (east brunswick) refused to give me a new car or literally do anything at all to compensate me. No refund of purchase price. No making a single payment for me. Nothing. I told them you have a chance to do the right thing because I'm the guy with nothing but time, money, and drive. I made clear that my only focus would be to take them down and win once I walked out of the meeting with their head manager and regional Acura rep. They made the wrong decision as I noted in my earlier post. I got a legal firm that specializes in Lemon law who took my case with all the risk on them since it was such a slam dunk. Acura was a perfect example of how to not treat a customer.

I bring up the Texas dealer because his problem was exactly the same one my car had (a very loud squeak under the hood they couldn't find. it was ultimately a welding defect they found some MDX's had). That dealer did the exact right thing and made a customer for life. My dealer could have shoved my car down Acura's throat and had no loss on their books and served me the customer. I think anyone would be livid if they brought a brand new loaded up car and took it home for a few days and then it spent the next month and a half in the shop while you paid for it AND the dealer woudln't even give you a comparable loaner (they gave us a sedan and we had a kid in a child seat which is why we bough the MDX in the first place).

Anyway I got a great anecdote from it. I learned about dealers and lemon law. I got a win which I could take to the bank. I put Acura through pain and suffering they deserved dragging them through depositions and financial loss. I left satisfied but never bought another Acura. After 5 years I gave the car to my niece who after a year totalled it by hitting a deer. she was fine not a scratch. the deer and car less so.

I can almost guarantee your BMW saga will end far better than my Acura saga! I've had only a few minor problems with just a few the 9 BMW's I've owned since 2008 but all 3 dealers I've worked with always took care and great effort to get things right above and beyond. I think the biggest was an engine recall they had to do some overhaul. They had the car under a week but it was like getting a new engine. No complaints.
Thank you very much for the detailed note. I now have a brand new X7 as a loaner and will try to stay quiet until next Monday as I don't expect anything to happen this week with Thanksgiving. But comes Monday, I will show my not so polite side that comes from being Italian. I know how to be polite but also know how to not be. They better start taking this seriously. The Service Advisor is useless. It took me reaching to the Sales Advisor who sold me the car for him to get the service manager to call me and get the X7 brought to my house immediately. The Service Advisor did not care a bit. I will try to forget about the car this week but then they will definitely remember me.
Appreciate 1
mvigod181.50