wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiring335 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
Yes, SiriusXM is free for a year from BMW. And watch them next year at renewal time, make sure you call and get promotional rates instead of full price. And then call before they renew you the following year at full price.
Not sure if this still works, but the last time I had Sirius free for the first year, I just told them I didn't want to renew for the second year, and they extended it for me at no cost. I don't recall how long, but I'm pretty sure I got at least an extra 3-6 months.

Generally I listen to TuneIn radio now, so no real need for Sirius for me, but I know many people who can't live without it.
I did the same thing last car and got another year for $99 which was okay (like you I listen to tunein or apple radio but I figured I would keep SiriusXM for that price). I forgot about it and the next year they charged me on auto renew $250!!! I cancelled even after they offered me. $99. I didn't trust them anymore.

I don't love SiriusXM.... but I love my G05!
      01-31-2019, 07:14 AM   #90
HandzsomeRob
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5

Love the g05

So far, full blackout from IND and vivid racing, g teqnic na lifetime CP, glassparency on every single piece of glass. Waiting on some other goodies but heres a sneak peak
Attached Images

01-31-2019, 07:37 AM   #91
steve090619
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw 540xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandzsomeRob View Post
So far, full blackout from IND and vivid racing, g teqnic na lifetime CP, glassparency on every single piece of glass. Waiting on some other goodies but heres a sneak peak
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandzsomeRob View Post
Looks awesome, i love g teqnic products. They make a detailer spray i buy by dozen on anazon or car geek depending on price.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2019, 08:31 AM   #92
Minnie
Private
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i M-Sport; X3

I love my X5.
Window tinting was done yesterday and it looks great. It drives beautifully.
I hit 300 miles total yesterday . Now I want to take it on a road trip to really drive it.
I still have a few questions on how certain features work and tomorrow I have an appointment with a Genius.
Appreciate 2
wrickem2101.00
TurtleBoy13239.00