02-11-2019, 09:28 AM   #45
Art__Vandelay
Lieutenant Colonel
Croatia
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 M3 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Since you are a test driver in Croatia, you must have undoubtedly test driven all the SUVs in that video extensively. Please post your review of all cars mentioned, and your opinion of the ranking in the "carwowzerz" video.
Well I actually have nowhere claimed that the X5 is better or worse than its competitors. This is a topic about the Top 10 ranking of a popular car reviewer who came to the conclusion that the X5 is currently probably the best in its class in his opinion. And judging your sarcastic comment, it seems like you've got problems with his conclusion, right? So "you must have undoubtedly test driven all the SUVs in that video extensively". What was your conclusion after all?
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 09:45 AM   #46
JRobUSC
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Gray 2019 330i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRS_SN View Post
ok
new x1 looks better than older x1
new x3 looks better than older x3
new x4 doesn't look better than older x4
new x5...you get my point.
Having said that when the time comes my F15 will go and replaced by G05. But the amount of tech scares me and esp owning out of warranty
In my opinion, the new X4 not only looks better than the first X4, the first X4 was so hideous the new one is by far the biggest improvement of all the comparisons you cited. I actually like the new one, I couldn't stand the original.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 10:07 AM   #47
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croatian test driver View Post
Well I actually have nowhere claimed that the X5 is better or worse than its competitors. This is a topic about the Top 10 ranking of a popular car reviewer who came to the conclusion that the X5 is currently probably the best in its class in his opinion. And judging your sarcastic comment, it seems like you've got problems with his conclusion, right? So "you must have undoubtedly test driven all the SUVs in that video extensively". What was your conclusion after all?
Fact of the matter is that no one buys cars because of some silly review on Youtube. Whether the new X5 was ranked 10th, 5th or 1st, not a single person would have changed their mind in whether they would have wanted one or not.
Appreciate 1
Mark609166.50
      02-11-2019, 10:11 AM   #48
Mark609
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 G05 Xline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croatian test driver View Post
Come on, chill fellas.

The review is a personal opinion, it's subjective. Our opinions are based on past vehicle ownership and comparisons, personal likes and dislikes regarding needs and wants.....driving your new car for a few months and not based on some review or reviewer who makes his living doing what he's doing.

Don't get me wrong, I read Amazon customer ratings and watch video reviews all the time. I also run reseller reviews past sites like this to see if they're "plants", fake or not. https://www.fakespot.com/
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 11:14 PM   #49
turbotoy4me
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Garage List
2015 Porsche Macan ...  [0.00]
2017 BMW i3  [0.00]
2020 BMW  [0.00]
Always enjoy his reviews and his sense of humor!! The new X5 is an amazing SAV.
Appreciate 0