BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Closed Thread

04-22-2016, 12:40 PM   #26335
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

I don't get how she has enough time to post almost the exact same pictures on IG AND SC...., admittedly though, with enough convincing her nudes are so so.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2016, 12:54 PM   #26336
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
I don't get how she has enough time to post almost the exact same pictures on IG AND SC...., admittedly though, with enough convincing her nudes are so so.
Wtf!! When have you seen me naked??
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2016, 12:55 PM   #26337
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
Heh, well I didn't know whether or not you wanted it mentioned since not everyone follows your SC but I just realized similar pics are on your IG.

It appears as though a gentleman has infiltrated your selfies, and willingly decided do partake in them, with you. He's also wearing a bowtie?!

Okay, so why didn't you post the glazed donut instead?!
We stayed up until 12:45 AM watching YouTube tutorials on how to tie a bow tie. We both are now experts lol
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2016, 01:02 PM   #26338
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
We stayed up until 12:45 AM watching YouTube tutorials on how to tie a bow tie. We both are now experts lol
Well then, that explains the bow tie. It looked very tidy, good job!

I've gotta say that the only time I've had to don one was for my HS prom, and even that one was pre-tied and affixed to the noose, or whatever the correct term is for the neck loop.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 1
      04-22-2016, 01:06 PM   #26339
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Well then, that explains the bow tie. It looked very tidy, good job!

I've gotta say that the only time I've had to don one was for my HS prom, and even that one was pre-tied and affixed to the noose, or whatever the correct term is for the neck loop.
Let me tell you, that shit requires patience
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2016, 01:09 PM   #26340
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
But can you tie it with your tongue? Inquiring pervs want to know.
      04-22-2016, 01:10 PM   #26341
RJ_
Baby-faced Assassin
No_Country
Rep
Drives: when car isn't broke.

Quote:
Wtf!! When have you seen me naked??
I think Belgie has a collection of them.
Appreciate 1
      04-22-2016, 01:12 PM   #26342
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
I bet. I can see myself growing frustrated with that, smh.

Tying regular ties became second nature to me, except now I just leave them all pre-tied at the perfect knot on my rack in the closet.

I also don't even wear them regularly anymore since this job literally allows t shirts every day. I might wear a polo if I am feeling adventurous.

I'm also pretty sure all of my older dress clothes don't fit anymore. Damn weight loss.

Appreciate 1
      04-22-2016, 01:13 PM   #26343
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
But can you tie it with your tongue? Inquiring pervs want to know.
LMFAO!

Appreciate 0
      04-22-2016, 01:16 PM   #26344
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Also, feel free to share this with your new Bowtie-d BF.
      04-22-2016, 01:36 PM   #26345
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
I bet. I can see myself growing frustrated with that, smh.

Tying regular ties became second nature to me, except now I just leave them all pre-tied at the perfect knot on my rack in the closet.

I also don't even wear them regularly anymore since this job literally allows t shirts every day. I might wear a polo if I am feeling adventurous.

I'm also pretty sure all of my older dress clothes don't fit anymore. Damn weight loss.
How do you get them over that noggin of yours?

And i feel ya on the weight loss. Closet still empty. Wife made me donate everything that fell off when zipped and buttoned. I suppose she was right.
      04-22-2016, 01:40 PM   #26346
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
How do you get them over that noggin of yours?

And i feel ya on the weight loss. Closet still empty. Wife made me donate everything that fell off when zipped and buttoned. I suppose she was right.
I know! I seriously have to take that into account when I tie them; a cross between not ending up with something Yogi bear short and one that can clear the diameter of my head! It's such a struggle.

But isn't that one of the best feelings? I remember my old 34W pants that I had to buy specifically because I'd gotten bigger. Now I'm back at a 31-32W.

It's funny because when my 32 no longer fit I was just like "welp, time to get bigger pants". We can be so lazy sometimes, smh.

Appreciate 1
      04-22-2016, 01:46 PM   #26347
RJ_
Baby-faced Assassin
No_Country
Rep
Drives: when car isn't broke.

Mah verbiage, reppin' team 31W
Appreciate 1
      04-22-2016, 01:50 PM   #26348
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_ View Post
I rep team 31" W too. 4 reps of 10 actually...
      04-22-2016, 01:58 PM   #26349
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_ View Post
Ha, it's taken a while to get to this point and stay here, man. Teetering on 10% body fat, definitely fittest I've ever been.

Metabolism fell off hard the past 4 years, that's for damn sure.

Appreciate 0
      04-22-2016, 02:02 PM   #26350
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I know! I seriously have to take that into account when I tie them; a cross between not ending up with something Yogi bear short and one that can clear the diameter of my head! It's such a struggle.

But isn't that one of the best feelings? I remember my old 34W pants that I had to buy specifically because I'd gotten bigger. Now I'm back at a 31-32W.

It's funny because when my 32 no longer fit I was just like "welp, time to get bigger pants". We can be so lazy sometimes, smh.
Chit, the last time i wore a 31-32 i was in 7th grade. I only remember that because it was the first time i got a pair of jeans. Prior to that, i was in a private school and had a uniform. But I think i could be 12% bf and still be in 33s.

What really pisses me off is that i have 2 pair of jeans that i bought a short time ago that already don't fit anymore. So, i'm just gonna look like a slob until i get to a stable waist size. I don't think it'll be much longer though. I'm pretty sure i can get back into 34s at this point and i think 33 is about as small as i'll get.
      04-22-2016, 02:06 PM   #26351
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Ha, it's taken a while to get to this point and stay here, man. Teetering on 10% body fat, definitely fittest I've ever been.

Yeah, the early 20's can be rough...

smh
      04-22-2016, 02:09 PM   #26352
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Mine was kicking ass for the last 10 years. Going by the numbers i should have been a blimp.

My weekly calorie intake to maintain is about 15,000 per week. From June 2005 to July 2015 i was consuming roughly 24,500 calories per week. I don't know how my body processed all that for 10 YEARS with out making me 500 pounds.

My body is much happier now. That's for sure. Weighed in at 193 this morning.
      04-22-2016, 02:13 PM   #26353
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Chit, the last time i wore a 31-32 i was in 7th grade. I only remember that because it was the first time i got a pair of jeans. Prior to that, i was in a private school and had a uniform. But I think i could be 12% bf and still be in 33s.

What really pisses me off is that i have 2 pair of jeans that i bought a short time ago that already don't fit anymore. So, i'm just gonna look like a slob until i get to a stable waist size. I don't think it'll be much longer though. I'm pretty sure i can get back into 34s at this point and i think 33 is about as small as i'll get.
Jeans also tend to fit a lot more snug than linen/corduroy/cotton and stuff too though, especially after a wash. That was my "aha" moment where I realized I was a fat slob, after one wash of my 32's and not even being able to get the zipper all the way up LOL.

I'm really short though; 5'6", so I'm pretty sure it is all dependent and contingent upon relative distribution. Plus you seem to do cardio pretty regularly, nothing sheds the excess quicker than that. 33-34 is actually a lot smaller than most folks I've come across, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Yeah, the early 20's can be rough...

smh
It's crazy dad! Idk WTF was happening to me.

Wait never mind, was dealing with mom's passing and a random fuck ton of sudden stress that took a while to deal with appropriately, and I didn't have great outlets for them. Er go, fatness.

Appreciate 0
      04-22-2016, 02:15 PM   #26354
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Mine was kicking ass for the last 10 years. Going by the numbers i should have been a blimp.

My weekly calorie intake to maintain is about 15,000 per week. From June 2005 to July 2015 i was consuming roughly 24,500 calories per week. I don't know how my body processed all that for 10 YEARS with out making me 500 pounds.

My body is much happier now. That's for sure. Weighed in at 193 this morning.
That's a great balance though! Wow, you really came down a LOT! You are definitely blessed with a great metabolism, 15K + a good distribution of routines and fats will certainly keep you there.

Dammit, every time I talk I somehow manage to infuse health related stuff in my conversation. My apologies to the rest of the whore thread participants who wished for Sara's nudes, or something.

Appreciate 0
      04-22-2016, 02:38 PM   #26355
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Jeans also tend to fit a lot more snug than linen/corduroy/cotton and stuff too though, especially after a wash. That was my "aha" moment where I realized I was a fat slob, after one wash of my 32's and not even being able to get the zipper all the way up LOL.

I'm really short though; 5'6", so I'm pretty sure it is all dependent and contingent upon relative distribution. Plus you seem to do cardio pretty regularly, nothing sheds the excess quicker than that. 33-34 is actually a lot smaller than most folks I've come across, haha.

It's crazy dad! Idk WTF was happening to me.

Wait never mind, was dealing with mom's passing and a random fuck ton of sudden stress that took a while to deal with appropriately, and I didn't have great outlets for them. Er go, fatness.
      04-22-2016, 02:47 PM   #26356
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
That's a great balance though! Wow, you really came down a LOT! You are definitely blessed with a great metabolism, 15K + a good distribution of routines and fats will certainly keep you there.

Dammit, every time I talk I somehow manage to infuse health related stuff in my conversation. My apologies to the rest of the whore thread participants who wished for Sara's nudes, or something.
I'm not feeling hungry either, so i figure i'm well within the ball park.

No need for apologies. By my estimation, most people can stand to lose a few. I mean, most people didn't think i was a fat ass before i started losing and yet i've lost almost 20% of my body weight while recognizing i can still lose more.
Closed Thread