02-02-2022, 01:21 PM   #111
jettie1767
Captain
Rep
Drives: '23 BMW i7 xdrive60

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehyox View Post
I'll be interested to see how that works out long-term for many people (not saying it won't, just interested). That 22 inch wheel in back and that tire is going to be a bugger going on and off two times a year. I'd definitely be doing that at the dealership and not at a local shop.
I've done it year over year with my M cars. Some I bought a tire/wheel set for winter and some I've just swapped the tires twice a year. I find having a tire/wheel set and swapping them out yourself as the most tedious. Not only because you're doing it yourself at home but also it's hard to get rid of the tire/wheel set when you dispose of the car.

I find just swapping the tires at the dealer twice a year at $100 per visit to be the most convenient. That's also because they store the tires for me so all I do is drop off the car, get my loaner then pickup the car when the tires are swapped.
      02-02-2022, 01:52 PM   #112
Tehnoid
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X7 m60i, X6Mc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettie1767 View Post
I've done it year over year with my M cars. Some I bought a tire/wheel set for winter and some I've just swapped the tires twice a year. I find having a tire/wheel set and swapping them out yourself as the most tedious. Not only because you're doing it yourself at home but also it's hard to get rid of the tire/wheel set when you dispose of the car.

I find just swapping the tires at the dealer twice a year at $100 per visit to be the most convenient. That's also because they store the tires for me so all I do is drop off the car, get my loaner then pickup the car when the tires are swapped.
Yeah I generally wouldn't be worried. That 22" wheel is going to be a bugger though given the profile.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2022, 09:09 PM   #113
Shuja_a
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5M Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by noushy View Post
that is the individual price. The complete set of 4 will come out around August and is usually cheaper. I think list is around $4000 and my dealer will charge me around $3500.

Noushy
Have you seen what the 21" G05 winter assembly commands?? I doubt the F95 will be cheaper.
BMW 21" 741M wheel do fit a 21 X5M competition! 265/40/21 fronts and 295/35/21 rears.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
iconoclast7262.50