BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-07-2020, 10:30 AM   #1
Anterialis
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW G05 45e

45E - statistics keep resetting itself. Others with similar problem?

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hi, the statistics section on connecteddrive.com has never showed anything, just blank or "...". I tried hitting the "reset" button, and then it says "last reset at xx:xx hours", where xx:xx is when I last parked the car. In other words, it seems that the efficiency data is resetting itself every time I park the car. How come?

Do you have an efficiency section where you get a star for efficient driving, data on fuel economy etc.? Does it work for those of you with the 45E ?

Thanks =)
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2020, 10:45 AM   #2
W0ut
First Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW G05 X5 xdrive45e

Are you sure that you don't have the settings set to 'this trip'?

In the driving information you can chose to see statistics since factory, since last fueling, since last charge, "this trip" and custom. Make sure it is not set to this trip.

I have it always set to last fueling and try to keep the avg fuel consumption as low as possible. ;-)
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2020, 11:07 AM   #3
X5 45e
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anterialis View Post
Hi, the statistics section on connecteddrive.com has never showed anything, just blank or "...". I tried hitting the "reset" button, and then it says "last reset at xx:xx hours", where xx:xx is when I last parked the car. In other words, it seems that the efficiency data is resetting itself every time I park the car. How come?

Do you have an efficiency section where you get a star for efficient driving, data on fuel economy etc.? Does it work for those of you with the 45E ?

Thanks =)
It doesn't work. At least I didn't in my car. It was functional in my past 40e. Nice to look the fuel efficiency of your trip and total fuel saved. It used to display total electric km in the app. You can still see that info in the board computer.

In the 40e I could see this in the app and even more info on the website.

In mine it also looks like it resets all the time. Didn't find a solutions either.

Has anyone else got this working in the 45e?

I think that with the introduction of BMW points for PHEV the CD app will be updated and I hope this functionality will be restored.

The tips give for fuel efficiency and driving are also outdated and still the same as for the 40e.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2020, 11:48 AM   #4
Anterialis
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW G05 45e

Same here, x5 45e. Other 45E drivers who has gotten this to work? On the website, I know I can see the stats on the board computer within the car =). Thanks though =)
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2020, 05:53 PM   #5
jwtw20
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 MSport 45e

X45e here, stats and trips show fine in the car, however never seen any stats on the connected drive website dashboard. Would be nice if they sorted it.
Appreciate 0