United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i, 2012 528i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsilver7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer518 View Post
For new BMWCCA members, does the waiting period have to be over [COLOR="DarkRed"]before you place an order[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]or take delivery of your order[/COLOR]? I joined on 3/31. Wondering if I have to wait until 10/1 to order or if I can order in Sept for an Oct delivery. Thanks
I believe this is spelled out in the TERMS & CONDITIONS. If you are a member, you can go to the website to read what those are.

For those that aren't...hold on and I'll go get them to do a copy and paste.

EDIT:...it appears that you must have a least ONE YEAR of membership under your belt BEFORE taking delivery...or at least 6 months if you purchase a 3 year or more membership.
[COLOR="Blue"]TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • A membership requirement may be met in one of two ways:
    • [COLOR="DarkRed"]A membership of one year or more immediately preceding the delivery date of the vehicle is required to take advantage of this program.[/COLOR] A member in good standing cannot have any lapse in membership during that 12-month period.
    • A non-refundable membership of three or more years can be purchased to reduce the 12-month waiting period to 6 months.
  • Vehicles must be purchased/leased via an authorized U.S. BMW center, sales documents and vehicle title must be in eligible member's name.
  • The BMW CCA/CCCA allowance is non-transferable and is offered to eligible members and associate members only.
  • If an eligible member co-signs for a vehicle with a non-member, both must reside in the same household and all documents must contain the member's name and signature. However, only one submission will be honored.
  • Through this program,eligible participants may redeem one reward per calendar year (1/1 through 12/31) per member. *Note- Reward not redeemable under both memberships.
  • Members are eligible to receive one reward per member, per VIN.
  • Eligible member or associate member who purchases their off-lease vehicle via the CPO Program is not eligible for payment for same VIN as a CPO vehicle.
  • Eligible member must be in possession of the vehicle at time of application and must remain in possession of the vehicle until the application is fully processed or for a minimum of six months, whichever comes first.
  • US Delivery. BMW CCA/CCCA Membership Reward Application for U.S. delivery must be completed in its entirety and postmarked within 60 days of U.S. vehicle delivery date.
  • European Delivery. BMW CCA/CCCA Membership Reward Application for European Delivery must be completed in its entirety and postmarked within 60 days of Munich European Delivery pick up date.
  • Check requests must be received via email or registered/certified mail (faxes are not accepted). All documents must be legible. A confirmation receipt will be emailed within 7 business days.
  • BMW CCA is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected applications or checks.
  • BMW NA reserves the right to make program changes without prior notification.

ELIGIBLE VEHICLES
  • New passenger vehicles (including European Delivery & Performance Center Delivery), SAV's & newly Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles.

INELIGIBLE VEHICLES/PROGRAMS

• New, non-registered vehicles in excess of 1,000 miles including company vehicles, retail demos or loaner vehicles. 3rd party brokers, lease companies, etc. do not qualify.
  • Already active Pre-owned vehicles not re-enrolled in the CPO Program.
  • MINI Models and Active E models are not included.
[/COLOR]
Seems a bit confusing. So if I signed up for BMWCCA membership now and received my car in 3months...can I then apply for the rebate 3 months after receiving my car...satisfying the 6month requirement?
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2020, 12:29 AM   #222
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belugs View Post
Seems a bit confusing. So if I signed up for BMWCCA membership now and received my car in 3months...can I then apply for the rebate 3 months after receiving my car...satisfying the 6month requirement?
If 6 month membership is your goal...then the 2nd inset in the 1st bullet is the requirement that needs to be met along with the purchase of at least a 3 yr membership at minimum.

You need to have a full 6 months of membership under your belt when you take delivery...and the application needs to be completed and turned in within 60 days after taking delivery.

Last edited by Qsilver7; 08-13-2020 at 08:22 AM..
Appreciate 1
Belugs318.00
      08-13-2020, 01:05 AM   #223
Belugs
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i, 2012 528i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsilver7 View Post
Quote:
If 6 month membership is your goal...then the 2nd inset in the 1st bullet is the requirement that needs to be met along with a minimum 3 yr membership.

You need to have a full 6 months of membership under your belt when you take delivery...and the application needs to be completed and turned in within 60 days after taking delivery.
Ok makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2020, 08:33 AM   #224
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Ok makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
Appreciate 0