BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

06-16-2017, 05:14 PM   #529
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: ecoboost s to the t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
no way, if you think Durant = Lebron, you haven't been watching basketball all year....or the last 3 years.

No one is = to LeBron. Not even close. No body.
lol well LeBron is the best player on the planet. kd is the second best player on the planet. they are closer to each other than anyone else.
      06-16-2017, 05:20 PM   #530
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by kprocivic View Post
lol well LeBron is the best player on the planet. kd is the second best player on the planet. they are closer to each other than anyone else.
agreed, in fact, it looks like they're the only two players that can guard each other consistently, though Durant tends to take more facials when he has to guard LeBron.

The fact that we can argue all day who the 3rd best player is shows how big of a talent gap there is between #3 and Durant.

But ask ANY team out there, if you can have LeBron for 1 year or Durant for 1 year, who would you rather have, EVERYBODY will take LeBron.
      06-16-2017, 05:46 PM   #531
#Tee
Major General
Rep
Drives: yes

Quote:
this comment is a joke, there's at least 6-7 starters out there in the NBA that can join LeBron and legitimately beat GS.

You're are blinded by your bias towards GSW. They won 3-1, but series easily could have been 2-2 going into game 5.

Hell, if Kahwai wasn't hurt, who's to say GSW would have beaten the Spurs?

LOL get LB balls off your face, i dont care for GS or Cavs

Name your 7 stars that would join LB considering their talent level that would rival GS. Consider salary cap, ego, coaching style of offense.

kwahi? he aint leaving spurs
melo? ball stopper, minus love
pg13? not much of an upgrade over love if any
cp3? him and kyrie? i dont think so
davis? whats the likely hood of him leaving?
harden leaving to join him?
westbrook? mini LB ya sure lol

Whats the likely hood of these guys joining cavs?? they are way over the cap!! face it he though he had it easy forming his super team til KD shot it over his face.

You can follow my builds on IG: Tee212

Last edited by #Tee; 06-16-2017 at 06:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2017, 05:54 PM   #532
DieGrüneHölle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by kprocivic View Post
Kawhi definitely made a push this year to get near the top. He is a beast on both ends of the court.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2017, 06:01 PM   #533
DieGrüneHölle
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Tee View Post
Whats the likely hood of these guys joining cavs?? they are way over the cap!! face it he though he had it easy forming his super team til KD shot it over his face.
The amusing part is watching the media lose their sh*t, trying to figure out how to get their golden child back on top. Some of them honestly looked heartbroken. There isn't anyone available, even if there was they would have to give up at least Love.

Lebron needs to buck up and embrace this moment of his career. He will regret looking back at this and being a whiny b*tch about the Warriors. Warriors can lose, San Antonio will give them trouble next season with a healthy Kawhi. Who knows injury bug could hit Warriors.

Last edited by DieGrüneHölle; 06-16-2017 at 06:08 PM..
Appreciate 1
#Tee557.00
      06-16-2017, 06:42 PM   #534
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: ecoboost s to the t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blipit_ View Post
Kawhi definitely made a push this year to get near the top. He is a beast on both ends of the court.
no doubt. he's not quite there yet.
      06-16-2017, 06:52 PM   #535
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Tee View Post
LOL get LB balls off your face, i dont care for GS or Cavs

Name your 7 stars that would join LB considering their talent level that would rival GS. Consider salary cap, ego, coaching style of offense.

kwahi? he aint leaving spurs
melo? ball stopper, minus love
pg13? not much of an upgrade over love if any
cp3? him and kyrie? i dont think so
davis? whats the likely hood of him leaving?
harden leaving to join him?
westbrook? mini LB ya sure lol

I'm sorry... It's very apparent you're a millennial who's watched a minute of basketball.

And reusing my insult on you is pretty of glib of you...

My point is, there are players, GSW has the #2 best player and maybe the #5. Cavs has the #1...Any addition that fits the team can push them over GSW.

Fuck...For all we know Cavs already have the best possible team. Korver is the #2 career accurate 3 pt shooter among active players, he just didn't perform. Had he shot his pct, series would have been different.

PG13 plays a different game than love. He's a wing scorer. He will give Cavs a different look.
      06-16-2017, 07:06 PM   #536
#Tee
Major General
Rep
Drives: yes

Quote:
I'm sorry... It's very apparent you're a millennial who's watched a minute of basketball.

My point is, there are players, GSW has the #2 best player and maybe the #5. Cavs has the #1...Any addition that fits the team can push them over GSW.

Fuck...For all we know Cavs already have the best possible team. Korver is the #2 career accurate 3 pt shooter among active players, he just didn't perform. Had he shot his pct, series would have been different.

PG13 plays a different game than love. He's a wing scorer. He will give Cavs a different look.

Ya ok, PG is your answer to KD? their best possible team yield 1 win. They had to play super perfect to get 1 at HOME, and so you think PG will get them 3 more. The last thing cavs need is another ISO scorer. GS wanted kyrie and lb to go 1v1 so they can wear themselves out and let them get theirs..how many times did they get double teamed? Loves gives you spacing/rebounding/outlet passes. what the fuck are you thinking???

You can blame love and korver all you want. But LB played GM he picked them they didnt perform? his fault! had they perform well..hes the best ever right? take the good with the bad man.

You can follow my builds on IG: Tee212

Last edited by #Tee; 06-16-2017 at 07:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2017, 08:15 PM   #537
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
no way, if you think Durant = Lebron, you haven't been watching basketball all year....or the last 3 years.

No one is = to LeBron. Not even close. No body.
...I mean does lebron got a jumper
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2017, 11:10 PM   #538
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

I wish the Eastern Conference was competitive. I'm sick of hearing how good the Cavaliers are, when they play 70% of the teams in the Eastern Conference. And those teams are horrible.
Appreciate 1
#Tee557.00
      06-17-2017, 02:20 PM   #539
Mardio
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5

Quote:

Yeah Korver certainly underperformed but so did Thompson.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2017, 04:34 PM   #540
DieGrüneHölle
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
...I mean does lebron got a jumper
His shooting motion has always looked horrendous.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2017, 04:36 PM   #541
DieGrüneHölle
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny325 View Post
I wish the Eastern Conference was competitive. I'm sick of hearing how good the Cavaliers are, when they play 70% of the teams in the Eastern Conference. And those teams are horrible.
Exactly. Eastern conf is a joke. Boston would have been a number 4 seed tops playing in the west.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2017, 04:47 PM   #542
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

if everyone saying bron the best and all that. then how can u make the superteam comment....dont the cavs have the "best player in the world"...imo both are superteams period. GS just executes plain and simple. the cavs horrendous regular season play proved all their faults, and they got reexposed when lebron couldn't put the team on his back. i mean straight up even cleveland would have trouble beating SAS. the western conference is a whole another league of hoopin. the trailblazers could easily be 1-2 seed eastern conference
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 12:24 AM   #543
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

The East is horrible. Not taking anything away form LJ. he's a great player. However, to me, his career stats don't mean much. When you play your entire career in a conference that averaged, maybe 4-6 teams above .500, that means the competition is minimal at best. Now you, and your boys get together, and cruise through the East, and then the playoffs. Like I posted earlier, take the best 16 teams ( East/West )from the regular season, and put them in the playoffs.

Last edited by ny325; 06-18-2017 at 12:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2017, 01:32 PM   #544
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep

haha