BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

12-08-2023, 10:17 PM   #1
BMW2478
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW IX

Individual riviera blue vs daytona beach blue

Hey guys, new to the forum and to BMW for that matter.

Just recently we got the IX as our family car after trading in our E-tron sportback and love it. I decided I'm going to order an I4 M50 for when my E-tron GT lease expires and we will make the full transition from Audi to BMW lol.

I was planning on it being a simple debate between metallic blue/frozen blue. That was before I saw the BMW individual color options and wow, audible called.

Originally, I was fairly confident I was going to go with Santorini Blue but added a few more possibilities to the mix: Riviera Blue and Daytona Beach Blue. (mexico) All 3 are amazing options but currently leaning towards either Riviera or Daytona Beach as I'm looking for more of that baby blue look.

I have searched online and the forums non stop to get some comparisons and it's proven to be a really tough call. I see plenty of each but haven't been able to come across a pic of the two next to each other. Has anyone seen something like that? Would be a huge help if so, and of course opinions welcome. Thanks!
Appreciate 0