Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Quote:
Broke up with the GF today. I wanna throw up.
Sorry dude.

What happened?
Long story short she is starting grad school in another state 6 hours away.
But that doesn't mean you guys have to break up. What gives?
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2018, 07:45 PM   #1828
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sorry dude.

What happened?
Not quite sure. She really doesn't know what she wants out of life.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      11-12-2018, 07:54 PM   #1829
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sorry dude.

What happened?
I know what that means, especially right before going to school. Really sorry dude.

But, it happens, it just wasn't meant to be.

Promise you will let her go.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2018, 10:14 PM   #1830
Kyngofpop
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 4

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmesq View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowthebattle View Post
The crazy ones are also the most fun lol.
How did I miss this thread for months?

Just started reading at the beginning... and this comment made me wonder how the thread has made it so far without the Hot/Crazy Matrix coming up.

You were definitely missing out.
And we're missing out on your story too, feel free to grab a chair and share.

I believe this Matrix was already posted. I have definitely seen it, and I think I saw it here.
If I'm not mistaken Never_Enough posted it when Bayerische Motoren Werke was getting into BDSM.

Oh that made me look back on posts, had forgotten even Jay posted here...

Where are you Kyngofpop? We miss you.
Not a lot to report Onesy, just the typical failures in my life. Kinda settling in on the being single forever thing.

I gave up on the 45 yr old virgin because he's too passive. Not very much of a go getter and I like ppl that go for what they want in life, not ones that sit around and watch life happen. I made my intentions known a while back and he waited so long to act on it that I'm...good on that. Good person but just waited too long to make a move.

I DID meet someone that I really, REALLY like that I've been chatting with lately. And when I say "like" I mean I've been chilling out on everyone else MAJORLY!

Tall, skinny, and dorky as can be and adorable as a button. As soon as he sees me his pale face turns beet red and his reluctance to smile melts away instantly. Makes my heart flutter at the sight but I'm so gun shy that idk how to approach the situation to make it known that I'm crazy about him.

It's pretty obvious and it's why I've been missing on here because we've been virtually inseparable since we met but I kinda feel I'm gna "friendzone" myself on this one...AGAIN! Smdh. Gave him some breathing room tonight so as not to push him away like I always do but I'd REALLY like to make a move and not sexually because I'm smitten and want more out of this. Shrugs, idk. He seems really into me tho...gut laughs at all my jokes and is very intellectual....in a 30 yr old Ben Stein kind of way. Kinda feel I'm gna screw this up somehow tho cause I know me.
King Rudi13152.00
      11-12-2018, 11:06 PM   #1831
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just started reading at the beginning... and this comment made me wonder how the thread has made it so far without the Hot/Crazy Matrix coming up.

I believe this Matrix was already posted. I have definitely seen it, and I think I saw it here.
If I'm not mistaken Never_Enough posted it when Bayerische Motoren Werke was getting into BDSM.

Not a lot to report Onesy, just the typical failures in my life. Kinda settling in on the being single forever thing.

I gave up on the 45 yr old virgin because he's too passive. Not very much of a go getter and I like ppl that go for what they want in life, not ones that sit around and watch life happen. I made my intentions known a while back and he waited so long to act on it that I'm...good on that. Good person but just waited too long to make a move.

I DID meet someone that I really, REALLY like that I've been chatting with lately. And when I say "like" I mean I've been chilling out on everyone else MAJORLY!

Tall, skinny, and dorky as can be and adorable as a button. As soon as he sees me his pale face turns beet red and his reluctance to smile melts away instantly. Makes my heart flutter at the sight but I'm so gun shy that idk how to approach the situation to make it known that I'm crazy about him.

It's pretty obvious and it's why I've been missing on here because we've been virtually inseparable since we met but I kinda feel I'm gna "friendzone" myself on this one...AGAIN! Smdh. Gave him some breathing room tonight so as not to push him away like I always do but I'd REALLY like to make a move and not sexually because I'm smitten and want more out of this. Shrugs, idk. He seems really into me tho...gut laughs at all my jokes and is very intellectual....in a 30 yr old Ben Stein kind of way. Kinda feel I'm gna screw this up somehow tho cause I know me.
Wait. Did Doc hack an account???
      11-12-2018, 11:30 PM   #1832
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
hey BDSM is no more; actually managed to run into her multiple times with different people because her bf is living in my apartment... lmao
cupcakes turned out very well though if anyone's interested
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      11-13-2018, 07:13 AM   #1833
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
take a step back, let things settle down.
then approach her and talk things over .
only you and her will know if you guys can make it happen.
if not, let her go.
how long have you guys been together?
Appreciate 1
      11-13-2018, 07:26 AM   #1834
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptObvious View Post
Quote:
Write what?
"I love Tom's cock" or "Property of Tom" etc
Reminds me, this is the chocolate I got on Valentine's day.
Attached Images

Appreciate 6
________4157.00
MKSixer34171.50
DETRoadster11446.00
upstatedoc7555.50
      11-13-2018, 07:37 AM   #1835
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You're in your head too much...

You should come here more frequently, to help empty those thoughts. How can you feel like a loser? That's not right...

Come here, laugh at mindless stuff and live and let live, stop self-sabotaging.
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-13-2018, 07:37 AM   #1836
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

You mean @CaptObvious now, sir.
I did but I didn't want to be the reason of anyone's perm ban
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 07:39 AM   #1837
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Write what?
"I love Tom's cock" or "Property of Tom" etc
Reminds me, this is the chocolate I got on Valentine's day.
You rearranged the letters right? LOL
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      11-13-2018, 07:42 AM   #1838
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Keeper
Indeed......indeed.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 07:44 AM   #1839
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
You rearranged the letters right? LOL
Of course. Thank goodness she misspelled "your" so I could change it from Judy to Jody.

Also hadn't thought about it until now, but I'm sure my chocolate would spark some very unpleasant feelings for some of our service men. My name and I are not well perceived by those who serve in the military.
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      11-13-2018, 07:54 AM   #1840
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
if not, let her go.
Little over a year, but have been friends longer. Its pretty bizarre. Shes basically moving to an area where she knows nobody. This morning I get the "have a great day at work " text after all that and her saying she cares about me a lot.

Normally this would be easier for me, but she truly is an amazing person. Affectionate, loving, has carried me through a lot of shit, and basically looks like Mia Khalifa without the abnormally huge chest.

She hasn't had the best childhood, doesn't speak to her parents, etc. So this is one for the crazy books lol.

Appreciate 2
________4157.00
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-13-2018, 08:07 AM   #1841
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
if not, let her go.
Little over a year, but have been friends longer. Its pretty bizarre. Shes basically moving to an area where she knows nobody. This morning I get the "have a great day at work " text after all that and her saying she cares about me a lot.

Normally this would be easier for me, but she truly is an amazing person. Affectionate, loving, has carried me through a lot of shit, and basically looks like Mia Khalifa without the abnormally huge chest.

She hasn't had the best childhood, doesn't speak to her parents, etc. So this is one for the crazy books lol.
Yes, the "going back to school" rejection is another opportunity to "be young and free again".

Kind of in line with what I told our friend BMW about enjoying youth while you're young, otherwise it comes back later. Dysfunctional upbringings mean the same...

Been there, done that. Feel lucky she broke up with you before you found out she was seeing someone in school.
Appreciate 1
      11-13-2018, 08:08 AM   #1842
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yes, the "going back to school" rejection is another opportunity to "be young and free again".

Kind of in line with what I told our friend BMW about enjoying youth while you're young, otherwise it comes back later. Dysfunctional upbringings mean the same...

Been there, done that. Feel lucky she broke up with you before you found out she was seeing someone in school.
Yup, you're right.

Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 08:14 AM   #1843
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:

First off let me apologize for not jumping in here this morning yet taking the time to post cockolates....see what I did there?

Ok joking aside. I know and understand this feeling all too well. First, let me ask how emotionally invested into this girl are you? Is it possible to move closer to her? How long will she need to be living there? The reason for my line of questioning is that one of my best friends is a female from London. We've been friends for almost 20 years and 7 years ago she started dating on of her old school mates from London. Seven years they stayed committed to each other while living in other countries. With that being said they both had the means of being able to travel and see each other every month but again....seven damn years. They made it work and got married last month and he has moved to the U.S. to be with her. Six hours is a drive for sure, but is she worth it to try this. I mean, 6 hours is 6 hours but at least it isn't another country.
Appreciate 3
________4157.00
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-13-2018, 08:14 AM   #1844
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Yup, you're right.
I married young, at 20. First marriage.
She went back to school at 24...

I found a bag of condoms in a drawer when we had a fight and I went to stay with a male friend.

She said they were from her female friend, because her mom was going to visit and couldn't see it (kind of believable right?)

Later I found a piece of paper with a "list of things to do" by both of her and her female friend from school, who happened to be a neighbour (assuming they were playing while I was gone).
In said list there were a lot of normal things, but one of them was "do the blond guy from class".

Well divorce went through for regular reasons. She picked the furniture she wanted to keep and let me have some.
I got the king size bed side of the deal.

The day I went to pick it up with another male friend I was now living with, we moved the bed out of the bedroom and he comes to me and says "look". It's a piece of the condom wrapper.

Anyway, just be glad she broke up with you beforehand and that you weren't married
Appreciate 6
King Rudi13152.00
wrickem2101.00
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-13-2018, 08:15 AM   #1845
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:

i think it all depends how serious the relationship was or is to her...
do you guys live together because if you did, this is something to talk about with your partner before making a decision. Good for her that shes going to grad school, but does she really need to move 6hrs away?
Appreciate 1
      11-13-2018, 08:22 AM   #1846
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I married young, at 20. First marriage.
She went back to school at 24...

I found a bag of condoms in a drawer when we had a fight and I went to stay with a male friend.

She said they were from her female friend, because her mom was going to visit and couldn't see it (kind of believable right?)

Later I found a piece of paper with a "list of things to do" by both of her and her female friend from school, who happened to be a neighbour (assuming they were playing while I was gone).
In said list there were a lot of normal things, but one of them was "do the blond guy from class".

Well divorce went through for regular reasons. She picked the furniture she wanted to keep and let me have some.
I got the king size bed side of the deal.

The day I went to pick it up with another male friend I was now living with, we moved the bed out of the bedroom and he comes to me and says "look". It's a piece of the condom wrapper.

Anyway, just be glad she broke up with you beforehand and that you weren't married
Ouch. The second ex-wife whom I've mentioned on here several times called me one night and asked me to come over. I do, she's incredibly drunk, wild sex ensues. She passes out with her head in my lap. She receives a text message and I notice when the screen lights up who it's from. It's from a friend of mine reading "Absolutely, thank you! Can't wait to beat it up again." I check the last message she sent him. It read, "Thanks for the dick last night. If you aren't busy tomorrow let's do it again." This was sent 5 minutes before she called me and asked me to come over.
Appreciate 2
________4157.00
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-13-2018, 08:28 AM   #1847
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Not living together, she would stay over for extended periods of time. I don't necessarily think it has to do with anyone else (obviously I could be wrong). I think it has more to do with fear of commitment, seeing things were getting serious, etc. I have a stable job, house, my family lives close by, l've pretty much lived in the same area most of my life. She wants to travel the world, not be tied down, join the peace corps, that sort of thing. Her reasoning was "we are on different paths right now".

This is someone who held my hand pretty much the entire weekend we spent away together, so that's why I'm confused.

Appreciate 2
________4157.00
nyalpine907380.00
      11-13-2018, 08:31 AM   #1848
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Not living together, she would stay over for extended periods of time. I don't necessarily think it has to do with anyone else (obviously I could be wrong). I think it has more to do with fear of commitment, seeing things were getting serious, etc. I have a stable job, house, my family lives close by, l've pretty much lived in the same area most of my life. She wants to travel the world, not be tied down, join the peace corps, that sort of thing. Her reasoning was "we are on different paths right now".

This is someone who held my hand pretty much the entire weekend we spent away together, so that's why I'm confused.
Understandable. If those were her words I would take heed and just let her go. Don't ponder the what ifs just be appreciative of the time you had together and move on with your life. It's tough man I know.
Appreciate 4
nyalpine907380.00
________4157.00
Kyngofpop676.00